Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

-75% Coupons... Am I Lucky Or Did They Become More Common?

Kripnex

Are there any rewards that give you plat and discount? I remember reading about it but Ive never seen it during login.

Yes there is a discount called something like blessing of the lotus which gives you 30 free plat and a 50% discount.

For 1 year and 7 months I've never gotten a -75% coupon, I thought I'd never get to see one, but 2 months ago I was lucky enough to get my first one... and then the second one... then the third... fourth... fifth... and today the sixth one.

In two months I went from thinking that I am cursed because I was not getting any coupons, to thinking that I am cursed because I keep getting them while I am broke.

So, is it just insane luck or did everyone else notice an influx of -75% coupons lately?

dwWPV8K.gif

^ My proof

its important to know how much plat do u have now. 

i am sure its not luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Got another 75% today; now, since mid December I got in total 5 times 75% off and 50% twice.

It's weird indeed; I know it should be RNG, but seems really like something has changed recently; I used to get a discount coupon once a week /10 days, but 9 out of 10 it was a 20%....

Edited by siralextraffo

It is not RNG to get them by chance, if you are a regular buyer of plat your best chance is 50% off.  I have regularly purchased plat along with 4 friends out of 5.  The 5th friend has never purchased anything from DE.

The one friend of ours who never purchased plat gets them all the time at about one every two or three weeks.

It is either rediculous luck or more likely it is a simple script to maximize profits.

4 people who pay to play never have seen one 75% discount among them and the one person who has never spent a dime gets them all the time.

I'm not sure if it's random, from what i heard, de's sales have been slipping so they're trying to convince people to buy more plat so they're throwing 50-75% coupons to hell left and right. that's how i got like 8 -75% coupons in a row.

DOn't think so. I got 2 20% coupons during this week. I will only buy plat if I get 75%.