The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

-75% Coupons... Am I Lucky Or Did They Become More Common?

Kripnex

eh, its  really easy to get them on demand. Just dont log in for a week and then there will be a huge chance that on next login you will receive the 75% coupon. Its some sort of "welcome back to game" reward I think.

Edited by -skimmer-

• 3 months later...

Dude... You know what, this is my third time getting the -75% coupon, in around one week. The first one, I wanted to buy but I thought that my parents probably won't consent - I wanted that 4300 plats pack. After three days, I got the second one. I couldn't hold anymore and I told my parents - surprisingly, they agreed. And today comes the third one - I want to buy something, at least something, since I heard that it's super rare and I think I'm very lucky in the first place.

im starting to think that if you actually spend money buying platinum, the discounts become much more frequent, at least me, i spend from time to time 5 bucks, then after that always have 75% discounts....

imgres-2.jpeg

im starting to have this odd feeling...
Suspicious-Cartoon-Dog-Surveys-His-Surro

Edited by Toppien

i was desperate for this in 1 month after i started playing to get plat for slots and cosmetics but i never got 1

so i farmed prime parts and mod and sell them, now another 2 months and have all frames, weapons, and i buy max prime mod 800 plat w/out a blink and all cosmetics that i need so i am not sure if i need any more plat ...

i might still buy if i get it, but it's a 30% chance i will buy vs 2 months ago which is 100% since i no longer need plat

figures, i get 75% off few times per week, but i dont have money.

now i have a better income, want to buy plat, no discounts....

why you no want my money DE? (im not paying full price for plat unless prime access (assuming i'll keep getting that extra income :3))

I have played for over a year now and I've seen 1. Back when I was starting out and wasn't willing to spend any real money on this random FTP game I'd started playing. If I saw one now that would be an instant plat purchase from me but there hasn't been another since.

Here's the secret:

Swear you wont buy anymore plat.

What will happen? You will get 75% off once a week.

It happened to me, it still happens to me, and I dont buy plat because I actually swore not to buy it.

RNG know what you want.

im starting to think that if you actually spend money buying platinum, the discounts become much more frequent, at least me, i spend from time to time 5 bucks, then after that always have 75% discounts....

imgres-2.jpeg

im starting to have this odd feeling...

Suspicious-Cartoon-Dog-Surveys-His-Surro

As I said many times, it clearly works like this.

At least that's my experience, I get the 75% once a week, and 75% only, never a different discount.

I mean, it's rigged..

Been playing since the cercio crisis (poison mods); over a year ago.  Havn't seen one yet.  My son also has an account he plays occasionally; also never seen one.  I'd buy a large packet, even though don't need plat as much anymore, if I happened to get one.