Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

T4 Syndicate Keys Change To Cores

IfritKajiTora

T4Keys are so easy to get by syndicates only 5K standing points for 5x T4key. In the one day players can get 25K standing points so 25 T4 keys. Its just Hilarious.

T4 Keys in syndicate should be changed to 5x rare5core. Less grinding for players that want to max MODS.

Or even Add option to buy 1x Legendary Core for 100k standing points. This will fix the problem with Maxing mods, I hate to grind too much to get one mod Maxed. Now there is Void Trader that give us Prime version of mods which need a lot of Rare cores to max it and about 3k credits Holy sh*t. This will automaticly delete that problem. You want this mod maxed? you need to get 100k standing points. Limiting it to be abble to buy One per 1 or 2 weeks, so people will not be abble to insta getting them so easly.

I know you people will complain about legendary cores, because you got it from Devs limited edition cores or bought it for 250 plat from other players.

Edited by IfritKajiTora

Maybe 'Legendary Core Fragments' which only raise you to the next fusion rank? That makes them more powerful than a regular core but is still not a total grind shortcut. For 100K standing a pop, this seems fair for leveling the last few pips on a rank 10 core.

Maybe 'Legendary Core Fragments' which only raise you to the next fusion rank? That makes them more powerful than a regular core but is still not a total grind shortcut. For 100K standing a pop, this seems fair for leveling the last few pips on a rank 10 core.

I kind of like this!

I can get 100k standing in 2 days playing 1-2 hours each day.

You think I should be able to max a primed mod in 2-4 hours of gameplay? Absolutely not. The reason why DE added primed mods in the first place is not only to add grind but to remove the current legendary fusion cores out of circulation so they have more breathing room in fusion upgrading system which Im pretty sure will play a part in the upcoming focus system which will be the definitive endgame.

Normal R5 cores, sure. legendary cores, no.

In my opinion legendary cores should be eradicated from the game. DE should give 528 R5 cores for each legendary core owned +1.6m credits to compensate for the maximum possible usage nowadays (primed mods cost 528 R5 and 1.66m credits to max).

I own a legendary core and I can own many more, so dont mistake me for whining here.

I like the thought behind swapping the T4 keys out for rare cores. It would make the ever so painful grind to max rank a mod a little less severe, but in a way I feel it would kind of take away from syndacites. Since they have been around, each one offers something different, with little room for overlap. Right now, if I want some T4 Defence keys, I either grind them out, or trade for some T4 Capture keys given by the Perrin Sequence. Every syndacite is unique in this way, so if they all got R5 cores, that would take away from their, well, uniqueness.

Should the current system be changed? Absolutely. That many T4 keys is nuts. Do I think this is the solution? No. It takes away from syndacite diversity. Would I cry if R5 cores were the cheep reward? Nope, I'd buy a bunch :P