DE_Adam

Update 15.9

ohh it been too long just for one weapon really? Really disappoint it for the first update of this year actually it should been 15.8.2 or .3 instead

Hmm atleast i got a first class seat for complain so

TBH for me all those fix are just minor and i don't even notice it ( many of them )

What about Stealth nerf rotation C reward are u gonna do something about it or just ignore it?

the rotation C are full of crap and S#&$ and yet u decide to ignore it even community talk it over 20 page

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/367980-void-drop-tables-rotation-c-was-stealth-nerfed-please-raise-awareness-of-this-issue/

did u ever read that thread? not to mention archwing are full of crap on wave 4 earth , uranus even a key Really? key what wrong with you who the hell play archwing interception for key anyway....

and who play void for void key? and wait 20 wave in t4def to get forma or maybe make it to 40 wave to get another forma actually why this thing even exist in rotation C 

am start to thinking the void drop are better when the reward are not stack right now void are just full of crap u hardly get anything u need nowaday and now void key are gone the grind are keep getting worse every update now i guess

and this "Players will now be disqualified from end-of-mission rewards if they've been dead or AFK for over a minute.  This will not affect players that are waiting at extraction."

Yeah i do hate afk player i really hate it but the 1 minute are seem too short if u just add the damn reputation system this would be workout in a better way

sigh am too tired to talk about void key being remove and horrible choice de want us to choose

Just think about it

Edited by VioletX
  • Upvote 62

trophie, finally! and wow i can't go bathroom when im playing or i be seen for afk..

Edited by --MZez--
  • Upvote 19

No word on a fix for players who always join empty Tenno Hubs? Ever since they opened the hubs to everyone, I've never seen a single person in any of them. Ever.

• Upvote 2

a staff! FINALLY!

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you 

• Upvote 8

Thanks.

Edit: Oh my gosh, even an update to punish afkers and leechers? THANK YOU!

Edited by Tymerc
  • Upvote 15

Hm, Is the "no awards for AFK" thing revokable if someone comes back? does it function correctly during solo missions [ paused? ]

• Upvote 56

cool

not a big fan of this though, the afk i can see, but being dead?

• Players will now be disqualified from end-of-mission rewards if they've been dead or AFK for over a minute.  This will not affect players that are waiting at extraction.
  • Upvote 42

Players will now be disqualified from end-of-mission rewards if they've been dead or AFK for over a minute.  This will not affect players that are waiting at extraction.

does this apply if you have to get up and get something for a minute and then proceed to come back into the game?

• Upvote 15