Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.9

DE_Adam

•  

Changes:

• Players will now be disqualified from end-of-mission rewards if they've been dead or AFK for over a minute.  This will not affect players that are waiting at extraction.

Please clarify, does this mean i cant go answer the door, go to the bathroom, get some water, perform the heimlich maneuver on someone choking, to keep the mission rewards? does the key\mission then go to waste? HELP! I need an adult!

Edited by TopMaverick

it could be only me but this sounds like a terrible idea, one minute is too short to even consider someone AFK, and this also mean that if you run out of oxigen in any survival theres 90% chance you lose everything

• Players will now be disqualified from end-of-mission rewards if they've been dead or AFK for over a minute.  This will not affect players that are waiting at extraction

Players will now be disqualified from end-of-mission rewards if they've been dead or AFK for over a minute.  This will not affect players that are waiting at extraction.

^
What about people that load slow? My laptop sometimes needs longer than a minute to load a mission.

Having to take a P*ss in a T4S 60 mins+ in can happen.

My opinion: "Isn't 1 minute a bit to low? we aren't all blessed with a perfect connection." I'd say 3 or 4 minutes...

• Players will now be disqualified from end-of-mission rewards if they've been dead or AFK for over a minute.  This will not affect players that are waiting at extraction.

wait what, are you guys serious? This is something serious right there.

Suppose someone is waiting at Interception Point B for 3 minutes with no mobs or anything, he doesn't get loots anymore? lol nice one.

Or supposed someone was doing a very hard mission and he died 4 times, he can't revive anymore, now he wasted 60 minute of playing a hard T4D only to get screwed loot wise? This is some total bull, sorry to say.

Edited by -Himari-
Edited post for language.

Warframe Changes:

• Added Melee Combo Counter to Excalibur’s Slash Dash.
  •  

I LOVE YOU DE.

Changes:

This, on the other hand, seems incredibly harsh. What about people who have to go to the bathroom or make a phone call, and make the effort to notify their team about it? Losing every single reward because something briefly came up is an exceptionally painful punishment for something that is very often innocent.

I suggest that this change be completely replaced with something like:

- When a player is AFK for over a minute, teammates can vote on whether to disqualify them from end-of-mission rewards (default controls: F1, F2?). If teammates do not vote or if the voting is even, the AFK player will not be disqualified.
- Players do not gain Affinity while dead. Players who spend over 50% of the time dead during a Defense round / Interception round / 5-min Survival segment will not receive rewards for that round.

Simple as that. No risk of punishing innocent players who just have to go pee, and discourages players from laying dead in a fair way.
Edited by SortaRandom

WHAT? I'm agree about AFK but about death... What if you doing T4 survival and after your death you run out of revivals? 

• Players will now be disqualified from end-of-mission rewards if they've been dead or AFK for over a minute.  

This will not affect players that are waiting at extraction.

I don't mind if my teammate is AFK for more than a minute if he warns about it. You know, life happens...

I don't think accidental AFKs should be punished as harsh as well  -___-

This is absolutely absurd.

We farmed for 60 minutes T4 surv with friends.

All of us died and ran out of revives on 58th minute.

The last remaining Loki managed to carry us to 60th minute.

We all received Loki Primed Helmet from 60th minute. And we all deserved it.

But now 3/4 players will receive nothing like they didn't even play the mission. This is just absurdly terrible.

I also play 90% of games with my friends and we all are absolutely ok with someone going afk, you know, we have life.

Afk punshment should only apply to public games, if matchmaking is set to any other option it should not apply.

Edited by SonicSonedit

Fixed enemies immune to Warframe abilities still being affected by Loki’s Irradiating Disarm Augment Mod.

Thank you for this. Immunity is immunity.

Also... Im not a fan of staffs. At all. But I must give you guys props. That staff is one SERIOUSLY Tenno looking weapon.

• I love to see the AFKers and leechers punished, but does AFK mean while extracting or during the entirety of the mission? I do long runs every once in a while but sometimes life calls while my teammates are still going strong. Could you please clarify? Also, does the timer apply to death as well? What about players who are out of revives?

First and foremost... TY DE!!!

Warframe Changes:

• Added Melee Combo Counter to Excalibur’s Slash Dash.

Changes:

Secondly, so... does slash dash getting a melee combo counter mean that like... bandaids are only temporary? Are we actually still going to get reworks? #Hope

Thirdly, I'm not really too sure how I feel about this part. AFK I'm 100% for until I take a bathroom break at the wrong time, which can be avoided sure. As for being dead.... I think that's kinda unfair. What if you and your team go into a survival and someone sacrifices themself to save the team with their last revive? The team might get to extract, but after that 1 minute timer, or even keep going for quite some time and then that player would get nothing. (This has happened to me as a "pick them up valkyr" on more than one occasion, I would have been quite upset had I not gotten anything after my efforts and sacrifices.)

it could be only me but this sounds like a terrible idea, one minute is too short to even consider someone AFK, and this also mean that if you run out of oxigen in any survival theres 90% chance you lose everything

90%?

You do not exaggerate, do you?

You are right that their is the chance that you loose everything, in my opinion they should increase the timer for at least 90 sec, but what you are saying is just wrong :P .

Changes:

• Many Dojo trophies have received PBR upgrades!

Breeding grounds trophy got fixed, but the

Cryotic Front trophy isnt fixed yet http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/539637430304413535/DA491F12C4F154AE7FF7AA4ADA31F74ED8153824/

Does it mean, that i dont get any mission rewards, when i m dead or is it ok to be dead for a minute?