Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.9

DE_Adam

Players will now be disqualified from end-of-mission rewards if they've been dead or AFK for over a minute.  This will not affect players that are waiting at extraction.

Pool 1) Survival, Defense, Interception, etc rewards are revealed during the mission and accumulate without penalty.

Pool 2) Exterminate, Sabotage, Capture, and essentially anything else that isn't endless have end-of-mission reward items (Blueprints from bosses, etc).

Pool 2 items are all that is affected by this change at this time.

Also 'what qualifies as AFK/Dead'?

This timer only matters relative to when the mission is completed. It isn't a 'catch all' net for 100% of the mission."

Thanks for the update on that, it was a bit unclear. Still 1 minute is a tight window. What if I need to abuse the toilet, Open the door, answer a phonecall? we aren't robots...

Edited by EBxJace

With the afk thing.... DE you realize that there are people out there that will exploit that as a form of griefing.  They could intentionally not revive people in an effort to keep them from getting the mission rewards.  I really can't understand how you guys thought this was a good way of dealing with AFKers. 

Players will now be disqualified from end-of-mission rewards if they've been dead or AFK for over a minute.  This will not affect players that are waiting at extraction.

Pool 1) Survival, Defense, Interception, etc rewards are revealed during the mission and accumulate without penalty.

Pool 2) Exterminate, Sabotage, Capture, and essentially anything else that isn't endless have end-of-mission reward items (Blueprints from bosses, etc).

This timer only matters relative to when the mission is completed. It isn't a 'catch all' net for 100% of the mission.

Thank you for the clarification.  But there are still major issues with the way it works.  It is still open for massive greifing.  And it screws over people who run out of revives. 

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

• Fixed scale and placement of Targis Prime armor when used on Mesa and Zephyr.
  • Fixed visual issues with Targis Prime armor when used during Mesa’s Peacemaker.

Thanks for those fixes DE, was getting kinda tired of Targis armor popping out.

On that note, the Targis armor still pops out when using Mesa or Zephyr stances on other Warframes.

Edited by SethCypher

suppose host stay afk, and knowing that it will not gain anything can spoil the game to go. When the host and will no 85% probability that all go bad.

supongamos que el host  se quede afk, y el al saber que no v a ganar nada puede malograr la partida al irse .  ya que cuando se va el host hay un 85% de probabilidad de que se malogre todo .

With the afk thing.... DE you realize that there are people out there that will exploit that as a form of griefing.  They could intentinally not revive people in an effort to keep them from getting the mission rewards.  I really can't understand how you guys thought this was a good way of dealing with AFKers. 

they didn't this is just a plot to force us to buy more revives

Players will now be disqualified from end-of-mission rewards if they've been dead or AFK for over a minute.  This will not affect players that are waiting at extraction.

Pool 1) Survival, Defense, Interception, etc rewards are revealed during the mission and accumulate without penalty.

This timer only matters relative to when the mission is completed. It isn't a 'catch all' net for 100% of the mission.

This is kind of #*($%%@ for archwing interception, where, if you've got a person on each point to hold it down while farming parts, you can go 5 rounds in a row without seeing a single enemy.

Archwing was already not worth playing, and you've basically killed it.

Thanks for the clarification, Rebecca. This solves pretty much everyone's problem with the change.

Correct me If I'm wrong but doesn't the game itself warns us about taking a little break for playing longer then a hour. 

So if you are in a T4 survival/Defence and its been passed a hour you have to tie down your wee wee or else RNGESUS will take all his glory from you.

D: 

sad and harsh punishment. 

On the other hand. 

I'm glad about the Spawning death thingy. Thanks alot to fix that. I hate spawning death.

• Players will now be disqualified from end-of-mission rewards if they've been dead or AFK for over a minute.  This will not affect players that are waiting at extraction.

This is just stupid... Why not make it so players are only rewarded up to where they came. I.E if they die 20 mins into survival and team extracts at 40, dead player gets 20 min rewards.

Also, if I afk for a min then come back, it better not delete all my rewards...

• Players will now be disqualified from end-of-mission rewards if they've been dead or AFK for over a minute.  This will not affect players that are waiting at extraction.  This timer only matters relative to when the mission is completed. It isn't a 'catch all' net for 100% of the mission

What if you are dead within the Extraction zone? Or if you're out of revives? That's a wee bit unfair, isn't it?

suppose host stay afk, and knowing that it will not gain anything can spoil the game to go. When the host and will no 85% probability that all go bad.

supongamos que el host  se quede afk, y el al saber que no v a ganar nada puede malograr la partida al irse .  ya que cuando se va el host hay un 85% de probabilidad de que se malogre todo .

worse suppose the host dies without revives, since he wont get prize then screw all of you.

peor supongamos que el host muere sin mas continues, puesto que el no gana nada jodanse todos, y lo mejor no pierde su llave!!!

This timer only matters relative to when the mission is completed. It isn't a 'catch all' net for 100% of the mission.

...Hmm well that does make it sound better when you clarify like that. I still suggest a vote-kicking system and let the squad decide who should reap the rewards.

Also solo missions in this case should be fixed (unless when a random joins, but that's what the invite system is for).

Edited by Drag3ndz

That clears things up a bit. Thanks! Though I still fear the super-short one minute timer will probably catch and disclude lot of innocent people from valid rewards, especially on modes like Interception. And I would still push for Private/Invite only removing the afk and death timer. 

Edited by DrFail

Still not a very good idea.

Can you elaborate on the "This timer only matters relative to when the mission is completed" quote of yours? I'm still confused on that matter.

Although your still gonna have a lot of annoyed players, myself included.

the attempt at clarification is nice dear Lotus, but still the big problem here is that the time window is far too small, 60 secs is going to cause a LOT of collateral dmg

additionally, others have brought it up here, this a VERY drastic change considering that now if u die mid-mission, and have no more revives, u might as well leave if it is one of those specific mission types (which include ALL boss/assassination mission reward drops)

time and time again you guys say that you want to communicate these kind of drastic changes in advance, and time and time again you drop this stuff on ppl completely unannounced =/

im jus sayin, u did this to yerselves, prepare for A LOT of hate mail