Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

H3dsh0t

Vay Hek Terra Frame - Pigments Not Dropping

Pretty much as the title suggests. Our clan is researching the Night Blue colour from the Vay Hek Terra frame and he does not drop any pigments at all. This is progression stopping as far as our clan is concerned, as there is no way of cancelling, or doing another research, a fix for this asap would be amazing, since we are currently stuck! Not sure if this is the right place to post this, I'm sure the awesome mods will put it where it belongs if not!

OK more info on this, If you are alone in the mission, you will get a pigment. If you are more than 1, then you will get none at all!

Same problem here, defeated Vay Hek together with my clan members and got nothing.

I hope there will be a fix soon so we aren't stuck on the research for too long.

Oh my, same problem here. It's really outrageous, because farming for keys is just mindblowing

I would love to see this being fixed this evening. Farming 30 keys to do solo is breaking my brain lol

My clan have same color research, Strange things hapened tho.Noone of us made VanHek Terraframe mission-Hydroid drop and jet we manage to contribute 16/30 pigments so far.Noone knows or remember where did get the pigment,aparently someone else is droping the night blue color pigment.We still couldnt figured out from where it came. Also read in wiki that  only Grakata and Braton prime have the ability to desmantle further the enemy so he drops the pigment or have Necro to desecrate can get more of them.If someone knows who else is droping NightBlue pigment let us know please.Or is that another bug?I hope not.

It's a bug, i had 900 pigment from vay hek.

It seems all the pigment i got from crewman changed into vay kek pigment

It's a bug, i had 900 pigment from vay hek.

It seems all the pigment i got from crewman changed into vay kek pigment

Wish mine would have done that, I still need another 18, and farming these keys is making my brain bleed lol

Having this fixed so that people could actually play together to get this pigment would be pretty nice! Little frustrated that this hasn't been addressed already.

For DE's Purposes:

Way to Replicate

1, Form group with 2 or more people and run a key, see if you get a pigment (you won't not even 1)

2. Run one solo and you will get a pigment every time.

For our 10-12 runs there were 2 runs, when he did drop nothing. During other runs he dropped amount of pigments, equal to squad size.

For our 10-12 runs there were 2 runs, when he did drop nothing. During other runs he dropped amount of pigments, equal to squad size.

OK thanks for the info, I'll gather my clanmates tomorrow and test this, maybe its an intermittent bug. We did 3 runs with no reward, was not willing to risk more keys lol

This is still not working is DE even reading would be nice to get something like a answer if this have been talk about or just don't know about this at all

This is still not working is DE even reading would be nice to get something like a answer if this have been talk about or just don't know about this at all

+1 to this, more runs today, more valuable keys used up to test this, still not a single pigment outside of running solo. This is getting slightly frustrating since this is fairly progression stopping right now....

So another 4 runs, 1 got 2 pigments.

None of the 7 runs I've run today have dropped resources or a mod, and 1 out of those 6 have dropped any pigments at all.

Having this fixed so that people could actually play together to get this pigment would be pretty nice! Little frustrated that this hasn't been addressed already.

For DE's Purposes:

Way to Replicate

1, Form group with 2 or more people and run a key, see if you get a pigment (you won't not even 1)

2. Run one solo and you will get a pigment every time.

^ Thank you for repro steps! 

Reporting bug to team, hang tight guys :)

^ Thank you for repro steps! 

Reporting bug to team, hang tight guys :)

If you need some more info, we tried having 2 different hosts that were on the mission and 6 keys total. No mod, resource or pigment from Hek

We also tried 2 different hosts that were not on the mission, no mod, resource or pigment dropped in 3 out of the 4 keys. 1 run we did get it, but we could not duplicate that run again.

Solo runs, set to invite only, not solo (if that makes a difference) will drop every single time.

Also, thanks for the post Danielle, glad to see you on this =)

Also had a clan-run for the Hydroid and color pigments and no drops. Decided the search the mighty internet, came across this thread. Decided not to run the other 4 keys since farming for the beacons is time consuming and RNG based.

Can Danielle update us here, about any response that might have arrived from the developers?

I'd love to know whether this was fixed in todays patch with the other changes to pigments, if not then I'd love to see something to help those clans out who are stuck farming endless keys to farm this solo.

Not in the patchnote so... probably not...

Yeah I think your right, although since drop chance boosters are treated as drop amount boosters, I wonder if this means we can get x4 when combining it with the drop amount.

No idea, i got the vay hek pigment thanks to a glitch.

For the other.... only the stalker is hard to get, otherwise you just have to play some survival with 3 clan mate and boom it's done.

More love for the vay hek color please :|

Edit

From patch notes:

Note: because pigments drop at 100% from their enemy types, for pigments, drop chance boosters are treated as drop amount boosters

Really? Check Vay Hek, come back with results.