The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oh Boy..... Baro'ki Teel Is Losing His Mind

Ragnus4

One day... Primed ammo drum.

I hope that he'll sell Grate prime one day... :)

Maybe one fine April fools' day, DE actually releases Grate Prime as a weapon, complete with a stance that makes your Warframe comically slap enemies with it. 

Primed Fast Hands + Vectis that is all

Vectis + max FastHands = 0.7s reload time

Vectis + max pFastHands = 0.6s reload time

That is 0.1s difference for hundreads of cores and hundreads of thousands of credits.

Tell me you'll notice the difference...

Edited by LocoWithGun

Fast hands will be good with weapons like the Supra.  A handful of other weapons will respond pretty favorably too.  Plus, it'll be fun to use on some weapons just to fool around---I think the Karak might be fun with this, due to its small clip size.

And, for all you math heads out there that rely on sustained DPS numbers, reload speed changes DPS when considered versus rate of fire/clip size.  I'm not gonna do the math, but a quick example:

10 RAF, 30 round clip, 2.0 second reload means for sustained purposes you spend two out of every five seconds reloading.

A 50% decrease in reload time means you spend one out of every five seconds reloading---you just gained a 20% sustained increase in DPS.

Doesn't consider the damage mod you just gave up to get there, mind you.  For that, you'll have to figure out if uptime can trump that mod or not.

i cant believe it!! im so damn dissapointed and &!$$ed off, i missed 2 times this ultra super rare shop and when i finaly get it gues what!!!!! he sells only craps that i dont need!! rly? i dont find this fair , he should also sell previouse stuff

Edited by Darkeus

That is 0.1s difference for hundreads of cores and hundreads of thousands of credits.

Sorry if I wasn't being clear, your math kinda brought across the point I was making though

Well there goes my chance of buying a few extras and trading some for the primed mods I missed (all them since I just came back): only a handful of people will actually spend the cores to upgrade both of the new ones. I mean would you max say a heavy cal/serration/other good mod instead of these? Coring them would be like lighting money on fire. Unless you are exceedingly rich, I doubt anyone would be crazy enough to do that. These mod choices are very very disappointing and totally worthless.

Edited by fizbit

Fast hands will be good with weapons like the Supra.  A handful of other weapons will respond pretty favorably too.  Plus, it'll be fun to use on some weapons just to fool around---I think the Karak might be fun with this, due to its small clip size.

And, for all you math heads out there that rely on sustained DPS numbers, reload speed changes DPS when considered versus rate of fire/clip size.  I'm not gonna do the math, but a quick example:

10 RAF, 30 round clip, 2.0 second reload means for sustained purposes you spend two out of every five seconds reloading.

A 50% decrease in reload time means you spend one out of every five seconds reloading---you just gained a 20% sustained increase in DPS.

Doesn't consider the damage mod you just gave up to get there, mind you.  For that, you'll have to figure out if uptime can trump that mod or not.

No, the formula for reload speed is 1/(1+mod bonus), so in your 50% example it means 66% of the initial reload time; if you want a 50% reload time then you need a 100% reload speed increase.

The last rank is the most pricy, keeping PFH at rank 9 will be cheaper for nearly the same result considering you already have 100% base reload speed and 50% coming from the 9 first ranks of the mod, maxing it is not worth it.

And a good player who know his vectis will notice, I assure you.

It will add up at each reload, plus Charged Chamber is supposed to be primed too, it will goes well with PFH.

But I'm not sure how it will interact with the 1.5 firerate....

there will be primed everything of everything eventually, and i have no issue with that for those who cabn recognize some mods with some weps and frames are quite...creamy.

the fusion costs are BS, but if you play gradually enough, all your fusions and spare mods can be put to good use to focus on those that will work fo you.

remember, this game tugs at the OCD traits of those who must have and fully develop *everything*

gotta catch/do them all  :P

i look forwards to future possibilities as i casually watch all unfold  6..6

i cant believe it!! im so damn dissapointed and &!$$ed off, i missed 2 times this ultra super rare shop and when i finaly get it gues what!!!!! he sells only craps that i dont need!! rly? i dont find this fair , he should also sell previouse stuff

Oh you, being all... you.  Here's a bucket for your tears.  Life is just so unfair isn't it?  I'll have daddy talk to you when he gets home.

Oh you, being all... you.  Here's a bucket for your tears.  Life is just so unfair isn't it?  I'll have daddy talk to you when he gets home.

And you add absolutely nothing to the thread other than insults. GG, you.