Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Sharona - The Hyperdimensional Frame [Update: 13/01/2015 Fan-Art]

RedSkittlez

14 hours ago, mufasas1lion said:

FUN FRAME!

shat lore. Go read the lore please because your concept can't be taken seriously if your bio behind it is bad lacks prior knowledge.
This can easily be changed though.

Also remember LIMBO? the last time DE tried to cater to people from other fan-bases/references/memes was HIM. a TOP HAT flipping, 'classy' frame.

and EVERYONE was disappointed. EVERYONE. (even the people who liked him)

realistically, this is a very thin line DE would be walking if they were to even CONSIDER this concept.

If they made this frame: NONE of the frames would matter at all in the game. just take whatever stuff you come up with OR just recycle anime/cartoon/comic book characters, make it and sell a prime access version that is better than the regular one. rinse and repeat enough to lower the creative standards and make a lot of money. Do you want DE to do this? they already messed up the void system. And they pulled an underhanded prime access sale and screwed anyone who ONLY wanted the cosmetics. And this is just what they did in RECENT months of last year.

If you REALLY love this concept frame, and you aren't just screwin around in the forums, you might wanna revise your work. :P

You want to look into learning reading comprehension first?

" Hyperdimensional Destroyer "

kinda like a limbo+mirage mashup with a bashee deluxe skin but more otaku

this concept seems more interesting to me for a mirage deluxe skin, of course, if it were adapted not to look like the bashee skin
one of the things I like in the warframe is not having otaku appeal, which I find kinda boring

Edited by -SB-Blame

• 4 years later...