The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash And Volt-Who Should Be Primed?

DarkLordX2

Yeah, i'm talking about those Warframes that are likely to be Primed, but the question is who? Of course one might come after the other one. Anyway, what frame do you think should be Primed, and why?

Another important question, what special bonus should they get? In my opinion, Ash Prime should have a faster spring Speed, maybe 1.30 or 1.25. And Volt could get a better shield (I am not saying his current shield is bad, but imaging having even more shields.)

In others words:

-Ash or Volt

-Why did you choose him.

-What bonus should he get.

PD: We are probably going to get Vauban Prime or Nekros Prime <-[Which would be awesome in my opinion]

Edited by DarkLordX2

Yeah, i'm talking about those Warframes that are likely to be Primed, but the question is who? Of course one might come after the other one. Anyway, what frame do you think should be Primed, and why?

Another important question, what special bonus should they get? In my opinion, Ash Prime should have a faster spring Speed, maybe 1.30 or 1.25. And Volt could get a better shield (I am not saying his current shield is bad, but imaging having even more shields.)

In others words:

-Ash or Volt

-Why did you choose him.

-What bonus should he get.

PD: We are probably going to get Vauban Prime or Nekros Prime <-[Which would be awesome in my opinion]

There is no way we are getting Vauban or Nekros prime next(in my opinion ofc)

With Nova prime release,De showed us they also care about popularity,but Vauban and Nekros arent popular as Volt and Ash.

People grudgingly play nekros for farm only,he is quite a common frame but its because his desecrate is a must.

I also dont think Vauban is THAT popular.

I want Volt i guess,even though i dont see him as high tier,he seems more fun than Ash to me.

Edited by unnamedlord

Volt because he's a BAMF that even Samuel L. Jackson can't compete with. Even if he doesn't get it before ash, as long as he's in this MM rotation, I am appeased.

As for his bonus if there was a way to do a straight up "base power strength" bonus I'd choose that. If that isn't an option then I'd go for a health bonus or sprint speed, in that order.

Edited by Stratego89

They might prime Nekros instead of Ash or Volt just to be unpredictable.

Also what's the deal with Volt?

While his shield is OK, the speed gives me headaches, and his ultimate ain't that great... I seriously think his popularity is over-blown, and that only a small fraction of the community actually likes him.

Edited by Hakitojin

There is no way we are getting Vauban or Nekros prime next(in my opinion ofc)

With Nova prime release,De showed us they also care about popularity,but Vauban and Nekros arent popular as Volt and Ash.

People grudgingly play nekros for farm only,he is quite a common frame but its because his desecrate is a must.

I also dont think Vauban is THAT popular.

I want Volt i guess,even though i dont see him as high tier,he seems more fun than Ash to me.

I said Vauban Prime, because one never knows, remember when everyone was arguing about Trinity being the next Prime? We ended getting Nova Prime.

I said Vauban Prime, because one never knows, remember when everyone was arguing about Trinity being the next Prime? We ended getting Nova Prime.

I believe that was because everyone thought its about release order.Nova is quite a popular frame but she was relatively new to trinity.

No one thought about Popularity.

I believe that was because everyone thought its about release order.Nova is quite a popular frame but she was relatively new to trinity.

No one thought about Popularity.

Idk who you play with but vaubaun is one of the most used frames when it come to a pre made squad

I

<

<

<

Volt.

VOLT.

VOOOOLT!

- Why?

Because Volt. Or rather, how he actually being tossed around from starter to non-starter and back again, and how his parts originally comes from a pathetic boss to a mission reward and last to the research, could be actually the reason to give him the right place to be after all of those confusing moments.

- Bonus?

Armor? Since his armor of 15 is pathetic for a half-caster whose skills were mostly utility skills. And he's more like gunmage.

Shield? MOAR SHIELD! Although it's probably useless with so many enemy direct damage procs...
Shield recharge? Naaah, ExcalP got that already.

How about less shield recharge delay?

<

<

<

Volt.

VOLT.

VOOOOLT!

- Why?

Because Volt. Or rather, how he actually being tossed around from starter to non-starter and back again, and how his parts originally comes from a pathetic boss to a mission reward and last to the research, could be actually the reason to give him the right place to be after all of those confusing moments.

- Bonus?

Armor? Since his armor of 15 is pathetic for a half-caster whose skills were mostly utility skills. And he's more like gunmage.

Shield? MOAR SHIELD! Although it's probably useless with so many enemy direct damage procs...

Shield recharge? Naaah, ExcalP got that already.

How about less shield recharge delay?

Why would you want armor on Volt?He has low healt i mean. That tiny armor bonus wouldnt make a difference at all.

Edited by unnamedlord

Why would you want armor on Volt?He has low healt i mean.

Less damage to health? Armor doesn't really contribute directly to health though...

15 armor only gives you 5% damage reduction, and with maxed steel fiber it only gives you 10%. Sucks. Which is why steel fiber is obviously useless on him.

If DE amped up his armor to at least 50, he'll got 14% damage reduction, and 26% damage reduction with maxed steel fiber. Which is slightly better.

Volt Prime. He's my main and I can't wait for him to get primed.

While his shield is OK, the speed gives me headaches, and his ultimate ain't that great... I seriously think his popularity is over-blown, and that only a small fraction of the community actually likes him.

Volt's good because of his versatility. He has crowd control, a speed buff and an unbreakable shield that buffs your damage / Crit damage. What's not to like?

It's his versatility. You could shape him up to multitude of role (except of course, aggro tank and pure caster).

Edit: Ninja'd by a fellow Volt.

Edited by Athros

They're my two favorite frames, so I'll be happy no matter what. However, I'm inclined to go with Ash. Not only is he far more popular than Volt, but he's also Steve's favorite frame. I think part of thw reason Nova was primed was because of her popularity not only within the fanbase, but within DE as well (being the Design Council's creation and all).

Also, based on the color pattern for primes, isn't the next prime supposed to be black? I don't see them making the "Ninja" themed Warframe white, and making Volt black. Ash seems more likely atm.

Hopefully we'll see some cool passives like Mesa. Perhaps some sort of bonus when equipping "assassin" weapons (daggers, dual daggers, kunai/shuriken, etc).

Whichever frame they prime, I just pray they do their designs well. Wasn't feeling those neck rings lol.