Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Akvasto Prime

tehgreg

• 1 month later...

I would definitely Akvasto Prime all the things, but let the Aklex people get their stuff first.

Also, thee whole concept of crafting akimbo weapons doesn't make sense to me. Why do I have to pay 50,000 credits and an Orokin cell for my Tenno to figure out how to use both his hands?

• 3 months later...

I would definitely Akvasto Prime all the things, but let the Aklex people get their stuff first.

Also, thee whole concept of crafting akimbo weapons doesn't make sense to me. Why do I have to pay 50,000 credits and an Orokin cell for my Tenno to figure out how to use both his hands?

lol, ik right

• 1 month later...

Akvasto prime pl0x, there's not enough dual six shooters in this game. I don't think they're going to add an aklex prime, the single lex prime is too good and let's face it......the aklex is a joke. Why would you want a downgrade from the lex prime?

Edited by TheGuyverOne

The whole "ak---" thing has always bothered me. Like... Why can't I just craft two of each item, and just... use them? I have to craft two of each item, and then craft the third dual version. 

And we have Lex Prime and Vasto Prime in the game as it is now. Why can't any old Tenno simply craft another one, pick it up, and use the two weapons together? 

Meaning, I'd think that if they made a Prime secondary, it should have a dual version by default. I think it's common sense. 

The whole "ak---" thing has always bothered me. Like... Why can't I just craft two of each item, and just... use them? I have to craft two of each item, and then craft the third dual version.

The second craft is so that the 2 pistols share the same mods.