Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Have Enough Of This Game! Rage Bad Day

IfritKajiTora

Today I played Void T4Surv, Void Vor arrived and we were dying fast, I died about 4 times because of bull in game, Sorry for being rude but I just can't stop Rage on the game. The game is getting worst and worst every update in some way.
So yeah Vor attacked my team mate so I shoting him from the left side 7 meters away from him + I was invisible (Loki) and I died because of nothing? Seriously. I died that way 4 times, because Vor is making that stupid explosion AoE damage in random time, That is just too much bull to do not have chance to avoid it, THESE AURAS NEED TO GO OUT OF GAME, it is just destroying it, giving people rage because of Insane Damage.
Second action today, I died by Tar-Mutalist MOA because he spit on the floor and I died by that one stupid spit I had full aroudn 200 shield and 660 Health Valkyr Armor 1080. This is just so much bull I hate these actions of instant dying.
I died by one spit too by Toxic ancient, no effect of toxin nothing just animation like he is spiting and I died WUT? It was even too fast to react at that. Full shield full health thats enough of it.

WHAT IS FRUSTRATING ME IN GAME TO QUIT PLAYING IT:
-People that abort void missions, because mission doesnt go how they want. (Abort at 25 minutes survival WASTE OF TIME!)
-People that extract at survival in 24 minute (1 minute to 25minute that means next REWARD! but no they must extract and destroy it :/)
-OP damage that enemies make Bosses stalkers etc, enter the next room 1 second you died....WTF? This is so much bull.
-OP Damage Stalker Gustrag three, syndicates Etc. (Stalker teleports you to him and then he slash you with hate, stunned you and 2 hits from hate dead, you could not do anything, Gustrag Three arrives 1 second you are dead, Syndicate arrive 1 second you are dead. The only way to avoid death when they are coming is instant running :/)
-OP Void Vor not abble to avoid his explosing aura, some other aura enemies have it too, Vor attacking you team mate, you are like 5 meters away from vor, you dead from nothing.. WHAT!!! THATS ENOUGH I quit!!! SO MUCH BULL!!!
-WEAK enemeis Heatlh/shield ONE HIT/SHOT killing them.
- I had two times that action. Void T4 Defence Wave 20 one person want to Extract 3 people still want to fight........ MISSION FAILED......... WHAT?! Because that one person extracting was HOST and we losed all what we got!!! Another waste of time:/  I QUIT!!

PLS DEVS NERF ENEMIES DAMAGE AND BUFF THEIR HEALTH AND SHIELD!!! SOMETIMES THE GAME IS SO MUCH BULLTHAT I CAN'T EVEN PLAY IT, I JUST RAGE BECAUSE OF INSTANT DYING BY ONE HIT OR BY NOT EVEN HIT DIED JUST LIKE THAT BY NOHING. And yeah these one hit enemies dying, its boring.

I just love Warframe, but I hate what you done to the OP damage enemies that have, or impossible to dodge/guard attacks.

The game sometimes feel like this:   

(Guy maked Counter, which stunned him, and used OP killing attack, impossible to avoid after counter) Edited by [DE]Drew
to comply with the community rules

are you complaining about how hard t4 vor is? like. .. what this games Equivelent of end game? were you expecting it to be a simple cake walk of another t1 run

also, Calm down, And type, its too hard to understand the message you are trying to get across besides the Rage about dying

Ok some of you points are valid (really only other players leaving etc but thats not DE's fault) but as far as being one-shotted and Void vor goes I think its more a case of you not actually knowing enough strategies/things about the game to avoid them.

Very few things in this game one shot you until you get to lvl60+ enemies.

Tip: Roll. Roll a lot. Roll when a Mutalist spits at you and situations that are similar.

Rolling gives you a 75% dmg reduction buff during the animation.

Toxic ancients breath toxic gass from time to time (normally when they scream) which will kill you very fast. Luckily it has a short range so if you see them start their animation  don't get close or roll away as fast as you can and it might save your butt.

you can avoid all or void Vors attacks and none of them should 1 shot you so I have no idea what you're talking about.

Same goes for the G3 and syndicate assassins (just don't get close to eximus with toxic auras and you're fine).

Maybe try doing a bit of research and pay a bit more attention. That will help you out with enemies at least.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

are you complaining about how hard t4 vor is? like. .. what this games Equivelent of end game? were you expecting it to be a simple cake walk of another t1 run

also, Calm down, And type, its too hard to understand the message you are trying to get across besides the Rage about dying

I know that the final boss need to be hard but sorry I can't take it that he have this insane OP aura that make explosion and instant kill you, no chance to avoid it. THIS IS NOT LEGIT.

Solution to the rage is grabbing people you may know along with a VOIP like Teamspeak (I use Raidcall) and communicate how you plan things out. T4 is not for low rank players that do not have properly modded or forma'd weapons/warframes.

I'm 14 Rank player. Fully moded Set: Loki Prime, Boltor Prime, Brakk, Scindo Prime and Kubrow Conclaive 1338.

I was Invisible even adn I died. because of nothing (that stupid explosing aura)

Ok some of you points are valid (really only other players leaving etc but thats not DE's fault) but as far as being one-shotted and Void vor goes I think its more a case of you not actually knowing enough strategies/things about the game to avoid them.

Tip: Roll. Roll a lot. Roll when a Mutalist spits at you and situations that are similar.

Toxic ancients breath toxic gass from time to time (normally when they scream) which will kill you very fast. Luckily it has a short range so if you see them start their animation  don't get close or roll away as fast as you can and it might save your butt.

you can avoid all or void Vors attacks and none of them should 1 shot you so I have no idea what you're talking about.

Same goes for the G3 and syndicate assassins (just don't get close to eximus with toxic auras and you're fine).

Maybe try doing a bit of research and pay a bit more attention. That will help you out with enemies at least.

Thanks for normal reply.

Vor have that explosive aura, for me its impossible to avoid because you dont even know when it is coming.

Well maybe you should try to cahange loadout.

I can easily solo up to 20-25 minutes  in t4 survivel and go up to 40 with a team.

its not that hard. Also the spit may of the moa may be a little deadly to you cause, it mostly affect your armor, not your shields.

All thats fine for me.

What i agree with you are the auras. I do not like them, and i think may others are thinking the same way.

Anyway i want to inform you that rageposts like this aren't a good way to give feedback.

Its a beta( yes a long one, but it still is), what means that everything is subjekt to change by the devs own opinion and playerfeedback.

If thers something you rage about:

calm down, and explain whats bugging you and why in a gentle, respectfull way.

I know that the final boss need to be hard but sorry I can't take it that he have this insane OP aura that make explosion and instant kill you, no chance to avoid it. THIS IS NOT LEGIT.

Vor dose do alot of damage. true when i usually meet him with my zephyr, one AOE fart usally takes me down to about 800 hp left, note that i have a total of 1250 shield and 1250 HP, if you are trying to face tank the "final boss" using a squishy frame, then you should change to somthing more suitable, like rhino and such

ps. yes them Tar MOA things for some odd reason can 1hit kill a few other things, donno why but its funny yet annoying 

Edits: fixxing errors

Edited by trieuazn0

I dont want to be rude, but you are just pretty bad. :D

Play with clan mates and most problems are solved. And get better equip :D

I beated vor without dying many times but today i have missfortune +I hate when something is impossible to avoid and his explosing aura have OP huge Damage. This is just impossible NOT LEGIT.

And here I thought rolling was a useless thing to dive to cover or make it look like you're running around like an animal...

Dear god, 800+ hours and this is the first I've heard of this.

Honestly, the simplest answer I can give you is: Git gud.

Ever since Loki got irradiated disarm, I've been playing him over Nyx and not once has Vor ever killed me unless the enemies were bearing down from all sides and people were neglecting to kill the corrupted crewmen with the anti-Tenno bubbles. My synoid gammacor is built around using elements that are generally anti-Tenno (magnetic to destroy shields, viral to chew up HP and radiation to burn through armor), which happens to all be strong against Vor.

Here's some advice when dealing with Vor: STAY AWAY FROM HIM! His 'explosion' has a short radius centered on himself. When he's bouncing around, its generally a good idea to keep your distance.

The enemy are not impossible, you're just not ready to be going to endgame (T4) missions.

Edited by Pizzarugi

Sorry but there is no way i am reading all that.

Can anyone summerize this for us?

Sure, OP says Tar Moas, Corrupted Vor, Stalker, G3, Toxic Ancients, and syndicate death squads are all OP and need to be nerfed.  Also he is mad because players leave missions.

In answer to that, I say that Stalker is not op, My friend and I just killed him with weapons and 'Frames all lower than level 10.  I killed G2 on my own with a level 4ish (long time ago, I don't remember for sure) Latron Prime and a low level (below 10) Valkyr, out of at least ten syndicate death squads sent after me, only one has managed to kill me, and Toxic Ancients are easy to avoid.  I don't really have much experience fighting Corrupted Vor, but the one time I did he went down pretty fast with no deaths in the squad I was with.  The only thing I can agree with are the Tar Moas, I don't see why DE made being hit by their shot insta-kill, but considering how easy it is to dodge, I don't really see why it's that big a deal.

Sorry but there is no way i am reading all that.

Can anyone summerize this for us?

OP--"RAGE RAGE RAAAAAGGGGGEEEEE" *destroys monitor*

Although the OP makes some points that could be valid about enemy difficulty, he kind of kills his post with the anger. Generally though, he wants enemy damage to be decreased and health and shields to be increased to compensate (something I could get behind if done properly).

Edited by (PS4)WiiConquered

As a semi veteran (I don't have all mods maxed yet), I find these enemies to be fine really, tbh. My team usually kills Vor within 5-10 sec of him appearing. I also have little issues with the other enemies as well. The Tar MOA gets me sometimes, but its usually because I was not paying attention. Also, a lot of the stuff can be avoided by just rolling.

Vor can be annoying but only when you play chaotic against him. What I really dislike are auras. Especially those affecting shield, hp and energy. In a situation when you want to meele its game breaking aspect. In a game like Warframe such unavoidable things shall be reduced to minimum and there shall be counter mechanism as well as aura trigger indicators. Maybe auras should work in a way similar to Seismic Shockwave of heavy gunners? and have its cooldown?

Edited by Kripion

Maybe Vor isnt the hardest but DMG scalling and projectile speed on some enemies is just broken.

Back in time i could use Vitality on trinity but now after 50 min mark nullifers will just one shot you. Lanka isnt very good weapon but enemy lvl scalling make this weapon just deadly. There is no point of going on any mission without QT now and rage if you want to survive. Its easier to play Dark souls sometimes than avoid vomiting tar moas, or being instakilled by nullifer with lanka on grinier ballista.

Enemy dmg output should be capped. There is no way to survive on higher lvl void other than using loki Radial disarm, Nova MP, and vauban bastille. Current Armor scalling system forces players to use CP aura and viral dmg.
DE is just killing warframes variety on endless missions. 
Nullifers forced players to use high rate of fire weapons instead of Bows and low rate of fire weapons. Crit dmg do not affetc nullifers shields so our choice is even more limited. Why nullifer buble can be HP based like eximus frost ball ? now we have no idea about math behind this nulifer shield, we dont know how dmg affects this magic anti tenno ball. Only one information we know is that increased ROF is more efficient against them.

Endless content is just broken now.
Why there cant be i dont know 8 void tiers with higher starting lvl and no enemy lvl increase ?
This mission could spawn more eximus enemies or heavy units, but players who enter mission at least will know what they expect there.
Im just tired of it..

You enter T4 surv/ def up to 30 min it is very easy and then after this 35 min mark players are dying because they fighting style is the same as on the mission begining. We dont have a cover system and hiding behind obstacles wont save you (Arson eximus magic heat aura which will hit you no matter where you are and there is no way that something could stop it) Grinier bombards with their ogris explosion works the same way.

Nullifers and some enemies needs serious changes and now when DE focuses on other things we are just forced to deal with this broken and untested content, which is very annoying.

IfritKajiTora, Corrupted Vor is super easy to kill.

First of all, mark him with G so you know where he is after he teleports (he does it very often).

Second, he doesn't have an "explosive aura". He simply launches 3 Asepsis (probably not the correct name) traps that target the nearest Tenno and continually damage them, even in stealth. Just keep 15+ meters between you and Vor and you should be ok.

Third, no not try to melee him (if you aren't, props to you). Just spam your Boltor P rounds into his glowing yellow torso until he dies, and don't forget to roll whenever he teleports (doesn't matter if he teleports behind you or somewhere 100 meters away from you, better to be sure), so that when he launches his Asepsis (again, probably not correct) traps they don't land right in front of you and destroy you (they hurt bad).

Also, next time please calm down (punch the f*ck out of a pillow or something until you're calm) and try to write properly. It's hard to read.

-People that abort void missions, because mission doesnt go how they want. (Abort at 25 minutes survival WTF WASTE OF TIME!)

-People that extract at survival in 24 minute (1 minute to 25minute that means next REWARD! but no they must extract and destroy it :/)

- I had two times that action. Void T4 Defence Wave 20 one person want to Extract 3 people still want to fight........ MISSION FAILED......... WHAT?! Because that one person extracting was HOST and we losed all what we got!!! Another waste of time:/ FUQ THIS I QUIT!!

Host your keys (your key, your rules) and blacklist bad players to not invite them again.