I Have Enough Of This Game! Rage Bad Day

IfritKajiTora, Corrupted Vor is super easy to kill.

First of all, mark him with G so you know where he is after he teleports (he does it very often).

Second, he doesn't have an "explosive aura". He simply launches 3 Asepsis (probably not the correct name) traps that target the nearest Tenno and continually damage them, even in stealth. Just keep 15+ meters between you and Vor and you should be ok.

Third, no not try to melee him (if you aren't, props to you). Just spam your Boltor P rounds into his glowing yellow torso until he dies, and don't forget to roll whenever he teleports (doesn't matter if he teleports behind you or somewhere 100 meters away from you, better to be sure), so that when he launches his Asepsis (again, probably not correct) traps they don't land right in front of you and destroy you (they hurt bad).

This. I have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to Vor OP.

He doesn't have an aura of any kind.

Right now he has 3 attacks: The traps Gunnery mentioned which are similar to Boobens tesla grenades, a knock down move on teleport which is uses if he teleports close to you (just roll to avoid) and he fires a continuous beam of energy at you which renders him immobile for a while.

That last one is also fairly easy to avoid. Just keep moving while he is casting it or take cover.

On the topic of Void Vors attacks, I just realised that he doesn't seem to have that 4th attack anymore, the one where random energy explosions would erupt all around him and do high dmg if they hit you. I kind of liked that attack, it was the only one that was fairly hard to avoid and made vor an actual challenge.

And here I thought rolling was a useless thing to dive to cover or make it look like you're running around like an animal...

Dear god, 800+ hours and this is the first I've heard of this.

List of other cool stuff rolling does: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/378766-psa-the-value-of-rolling/#entry4175179

I have no idea how people play without it.

I know that the final boss need to be hard but sorry I can't take it that he have this insane OP aura that make explosion and instant kill you, no chance to avoid it. THIS IS NOT LEGIT.

Its what makes WF Boss battle good, No matter how OP you are, if you do not follow its mechanics, you will lose inevitably. (Cake walk if you know the drill tho)

not all bosses are tank n spank, and there are lots of ways to avoid the aftershock. You should check or go to tenno assistance thread more frequently to ask for tips

---

Aftershock tips -

Normally : be at a distance? roll? do a fabulous back flip? make your team a meatshield and let them die while you hide in a far corner of the void and rez them afterwards?

But if these are available : use a rhino's iron skin? use mag's transcendence? hide in a mud pool using hydroid? hide in the rift plain using limbo? tank n spank w/ valkyr's hysteria or just face him with a max steel fiber? FLY AWAY w/ zephyr? use quick thinking mod?

and a lot more

Edited by Airnad

I beated vor without dying many times but today i have missfortune +I hate when something is impossible to avoid and his explosing aura have OP huge Damage. This is just impossible NOT LEGIT.

Watch him, you can see when he's about to do a radial explosion. Just back up when he does.

List of other cool stuff rolling does: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/378766-psa-the-value-of-rolling/#entry4175179

I have no idea how people play without it.

and yes rolling backflipping front flipping and side flipping is really awesome cause of its evasive manuevers plus makes you feel ninja! backflip/SIDE flip while firing ogris/paris prime and any shooting weapon ftw :D

Dude.... I killed Vor with Loki.

A frame made of toilet paper.

And I killed him more times than he killing me.

Fact is you will go down if careless (he has a huge wind up for his "super"), that is the nature of mini boss fights.

Be it G3, Stalker, Syndicate assassins or Vor.

Also T4 is endgame content, if you are expecting it to be like T1 or T2 you will pay dearly for this.

Edited by fatpig84

@StinkyPygmy
One thing I would like to note is that you are missing one of Vor's attacks.  Admittedly he doesn't use it often and it has a huge wind-up so most of the time he dies before he uses it, but he does have an "explosion attack".  Its not an Aura like you say, but it does affect a decent sized area around him.

What happens is Vor will raise his Janus key over his head and there will be golden eruptions for 10 to 20 seconds appearing around him in a semi-random pattern.
Its kinda like Sargas Ruk's flame pillar attack really.

They can deal heavy damage at times...but mostly if you don't notice them and just stand still inside of the very small damage radius per pillar.

@OP
When he starts to raise his Janus Key over his head, just get away from him.
The maximum range for the eruptions is 15 to 20 meters.
And as long as you're paying attention its easy to run away before he starts.

Also, only the center of the explosion deals damage.  Its damage area is smaller than its graphic, making it easy to run between them if needed.

Edited by Tsukinoki

Please stop these "elitist" "veteran" replies telling people how OP you are! Just because a problem has a workaround, doesn't mean it's solved.

For the Original post: This is not the way to post an opinion. But I can understand your rage. You might wanna take a break and consider the fact that maybe you teamed up with the wrong people or just had a bad day. On any day, someone might get more than their fair share of host migrations and deaths, but there's really not much anyone can do about that.

While I will argue that the game is in a good place right now, there are long standing things that you have brought up that were never addressed. Some things I do agree with:

>Armour is still basically non existent. A Frost dies as fast as a Volt. Provided that Volt can run away really fast, warframes like Frost aren't tanky enough to take so much damage because with them running away is not an option.

>Player Health/shield/damage=constant.

Enemy Health/shield/armour AND damage increasing exponentially. Gap between players and enemies are increasing by leaps and bounds. Difficulty is nowhere near fine tuned as it should be. I'm not sure but I thought this game was supposed to be rewarding not punishing like Dark Souls.

>Everything requires DPS. It's DPSframe nowadays. Nullifiers DPS. Vor DPS. Nobody takes cover. OP utility abilities make the enemy braindead and slow so that Endgame basically equals to stripping the enemies of all their weapons/powers and taking them like birds without wings. I'm not saying the utility of DPS should be inhibited but its overwhelming abundance is as far away from balance as Frodo was from Mordor when Lord of the Rings first started.

I could go on but I hope the "quality" of 2015 includes addressing these issues.

IfritKajiTora, Corrupted Vor is super easy to kill.

First of all, mark him with G so you know where he is after he teleports (he does it very often).

Second, he doesn't have an "explosive aura". He simply launches 3 Asepsis (probably not the correct name) traps that target the nearest Tenno and continually damage them, even in stealth. Just keep 15+ meters between you and Vor and you should be ok.

Third, no not try to melee him (if you aren't, props to you). Just spam your Boltor P rounds into his glowing yellow torso until he dies, and don't forget to roll whenever he teleports (doesn't matter if he teleports behind you or somewhere 100 meters away from you, better to be sure), so that when he launches his Asepsis (again, probably not correct) traps they don't land right in front of you and destroy you (they hurt bad).

Also, next time please calm down (punch the f*ck out of a pillow or something until you're calm) and try to write properly. It's hard to read.

Some times he is easy and some times no. If you play with weak team there is a problem. And that day was bad day for me, sometimes I kill him without falling down or just with one. But that day I fallen abour 4-5 times with Loki while being invisible, and that maked me rage, because he wasn't even aiming at me.

• 2 weeks later...

I dont usually post on the forums but there are 2 things here that i can agree with and one that wasnt mentioned.

1. enemies that take cover can shoot without peeking out... so the enemy will be completely crouched behind something and bullets just materialize out of nowhere and shoot at you.

2. I have recorded more than my fair share of instances where i will be standing 30+ meters away from vor ... I'm with loki, full health/shields and invisible... I'm looking at vor, he is pointing his key at my teammate and zapping them... then I drop dead. no damage taken... no explosion ... no teleport next to me... no nothing... just fall over dead. This has happened to me more than a few times with many different frames.

I have actually seen this one with my own eyes but couldn't record it. My squad are all in team speak, all 4 of us are over rank 14 at the time, all formad up to the top. I in my loki prime (not invis) get teleported to by vor. who instantly does his belly pump animation. (I'm 1 foot away from him at this point so im sure im dead) He does his hip thrust of doom and I instantly hear my 3 teammates say "WHAT THE FUK!?" All of them went down and I was unhurt! Let me explain where they all were and you will get why this was amazing... me and 2 other guys were trolling the 4th guy so we went up an elevator left him like 100 meters down below, the second guy was in the same room as me but he was on the opposite end maybe 20 meters away... the last guy was a zephyr who took off at top speed and was almost at extract like 5 rooms away! they all got downed and i never got hit... i was literally touching vor.

3. The damn tar moas why is there need for a non boss character to have a 1 hit kill attack? why does this attack have almost unlimited range? (they can literally shoot that S#&$ across the map) why can it miss me completely and fly to the other end of the room and i just fall over dead? did i get a heart attack because it passed so close i S#&$ a brick? Why can i be standing on toop of a lamppoast and the moa shoots the bottom of the lamppoast and i die up top? did the vibrations kill me? Why can i put up a large snowglobe, be standing 15 feet away from the globe wall, have a moa shoot at me and it hit the globe ... and i still die?

The tar moas are literally the most annoying addition to the game even worse than the lanka weilding nullifires! Because the moas teleport! and i dont care how many people say that they are just fast... no they teleport! I have seen moas affected by a max slow nova slowwwwwwly jump into the air and flip in super slowmo then disappear and not its directly behind me... 

I have also been stomped to death my moas they sludge bomb to make u go into super slow mode, teleport jump next to you, and jsut stomp you over and over till you die. Cant getup before other stomp because slow sludge. 

All games should avoid insta kills unless its a boss fight. All insta kills do is make players feel cheated

BTW, conclave doesn't always help. It makes the boss scaling higher. Also, G3 are really weak and so are most of the bosses if you have the right builds and know their tactics(THEY ARE COMPUTERS SO THEY USE THE SAME TACTICS 100% OF THE TIME). Fit into the pattern, move around, and kill them. 

Tar mutalists: Are you complaining about getting one shotted by these?

Toxic ancients: Why are you complaining about getting one shotted do you even t4 bruh

-I got my squishy nyx and killed vor with a tiberon -.- Went down once.

Though I will agree with you on some points. A lower ranking player that speeds to extraction as soon as the 5 minute mark hits and the rest of the squad is just like....tickle me more, corrupted minions. Another thing I dislike is the squad choosing to continue battle in defense/interception missions and at the last second, the support member just ditches like wtf wai yu so cruel.

I know that the final boss need to be hard but sorry I can't take it that he have this insane OP aura that make explosion and instant kill you, no chance to avoid it. THIS IS NOT LEGIT.

You can actually avoid the explosions ..... just stay away from the golden light streams coming out of the ground.

Oh... and stay at some range from him .... he also has a short range AoE knockdown.

Also, he is more piowerfull if there are more tenno present .... so gear up before you face him.

Edited by nekrojiji

You can actually avoid the explosions ..... just stay away from the golden light streams coming out of the ground.

Oh... and stay at some range from him .... he also has a short range AoE knockdown.

Also, he is more piowerfull if there are more tenno present .... so gear up before you face him.

this is what i mean about reducing frustration by having an official tactical knowledge, players shouldnt reach the forum before knowing those things

Edited by rockscl

regarding people leaving at not the right time: this game are getting popularities thus various species of players also playing this game. one of the species are those without common sense mod equipped.

anyways op how many hours do you spent on warframe? sorry to say that there's this invicible barrier exists between players with weak motivation just rage quit whining about how hard it is and between players who surpassed it.

regarding people leaving at not the right time: this game are getting popularities thus various species of players also playing this game. one of the species are those without common sense mod equipped.

anyways op how many hours do you spent on warframe? sorry to say that there's this invicible barrier exists between players with weak motivation just rage quit whining about how hard it is and between players who surpassed it.

I have almost 800 hours and I agree with majority of the posts that are against cheesy OP enemies. It's pretty ignorant to assume that a player is new just because they dislike something about the game. Especially considering there are plenty of recent posts from veterans complaining about things like OP enemies and other problems.

Also, what's the deal with bashing new players. New players are what keeps the game alive. Not just greasy veterans. If anything, the influx of new players will expose many of the games flaws. Which is to be expected. Because just as there will be new players who like the game, there will be those that don't.

Edited by s7n7a7k7e

I have almost 800 hours and I agree with majority of the posts that are against cheesy OP enemies.

Also, what's the deal with bashing new players. New players are what keeps the game alive. Not just greasy veterans. If anything, the influx of new players will expose many of the games flaws. Which is to be expected. Because just as there will be new players who like the game, there will be those that don't.

I like this game I still play it. But I hate when I'm just dead by nothing. One hit kill WTF?! Or Archwing enemies are everywhere I'm using dodges and rush speed to the left but still get hit by them and I can't recharge my shield :/ what de hek is that?

I play this game almost everyday from the start of BETA. I didn't played Alpha. All events completed. But some new enemies are just insane one hit kill, earlier there was no option for that.

Warframe need changes because Stalker arrives 4 people shot the Stalker 3 seconds of fight no stalker. Or stalker immediately kill someone. Fights should be longer, Stalker is like a Boss, and there is problem with other bosses too. You came with 30lvl potatoed weapons 2 shots boss dead. Enemies need nerfed Damage and buffed health/shield by a lot. one shot killing is boring.

Edited by IfritKajiTora