Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Fix Nyx's Mind Control (Is This A Bug?)

Mickey33

I do not know this is intentional or not, but:

- In Interception mode, mind-controlled enemy will continue to hack the console while being invincible. How is this possible? They should hack the console for us, not for them!

- Ash's bladestorm animation will stuck on mind-controlled enemy sometimes till the duration of mind control ends.

Could this be a bug?

- In Interception mode, mind-controlled enemy will continue to hack the console while being invincible. How is this possible? They should hack the console for us, not for them!

I experienced this problem too. its ridiculous that you cant stop him from doing so but just stand there watching XD

I experienced this problem too. its ridiculous that you cant stop him from doing so but just stand there watching XD

We should just be able to break the machine... Pretty sure the opticor would make a half decent smoking hole in the thing.

It's a workaround, not a fix. 

But yeah, the enemy hacking the console should work for us, not for the enemy. 

Well that is debatable because we could take just two Nyx's with us and dominate interception. The ones that are under our control have a higher defense and offense (with an augment). Combine this with being able to hack the nodes (much faster then standing on the node) and we'd easily win interception.

The simplist way would be for them to not hack anything while under control. The more advanced way would be for us to able to point at an objective (attack, use console/inertract, defend, open container) and they'd do it for us. However this  would take sometime with DE and AI.