Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shadows Of The Lamp, Tvtropes Clan.

Kinperor

This clan will ruin your life.

Who are we: "We" is currently composed of myself and another so called Troper, splintered off the main clan of TvTropes (The Lampshade Space Ninjas). The main clan of TvTropes is currently healthily sitting at just under 30 members and set to stay there due to the flow of new recruit being too low for the clan to comfortably expand into Storm-hood. 

With that said, we still get new members periodically, and the Shadows of the Lamp sister-clan was founded to receive these potential new Tenno Tropers. Thanks to the help of Tennos Prany and Phazefox we now have a fully built dojo ready for open recruiting. 

Shadows of the Lamp being a young clan, we do not have any outstanding reputation for competition or Dark Sector holding. Main clan Lampshade Space Ninjas was featured in the top 10 clan for supporting the Grineer in Gravidus, but otherwise do not engage in the competitive scenes of events or Dark Sectors.

What kind of recruit are we looking for: We have no criteria for admittance, we only expect of our members to not be a jerk or otherwise deranging for the rest of the clan. As mentioned above, we aren't competitive and thus won't require you to invest blood sweat and tears in an event. Members can be invited to partake in said event more energetically, but you won't be kicked for abstaining. 

No "knowledge" quiz is given to verify your status as a Troper, however if you aren't even familiar with the site to begin with, you should probably consider another clan. For instance, if you think the "Dragon" rank is exclusively about flying lizards, you really need to go on a wikiwalk. Likewise, if you don't get the reference in the very first line of this thread, you need to see the damage a wikiwalk will do to your life. 

We are equally open to admitting new players or veteran players. 

Some of you might be shocked to learn that TvTropes has forums, and more specifically a single thread dedicated to Warframe (as per the local custom of TvTropes). Your participation there is not expected, but feel free to mingle with the regulars there. 

Alliance: The Lampshade Space Ninjas and Shadows of the Lamp clans currently share an alliance that serves to bridge the two clans. 

Said alliance is named "Spirit Animal Sloth", isn't formally a TvTropes alliance, but it is functionally one. Recruitment for said alliance will be open in the near future (Soon). 

Emblem: Of course we have an emblem. 

l5fgLvF.png

We look forward to having a clan to unite everyone who's life was ruined by TvTropes!

For admission in the clan, the invite will be sent via my alt account "Expeditoner" or possibly from Tenno "Prany". You can post here or PM me specifically (do not PM the Expeditoner account). 

Hello, I remember spending hours following upon the links from Manic Pixie Dream Girl then nearly dying to finish an essay for the next day.

I would like to join your clan as an unobtrusive, guild-chat reading passive object.

I am an ancient rank 8 from update 12 who recently found some time to play again. I would happily come along to map exploration, derelicts, and void runs with some averagely decent weapons and a Valkyr/Zephyr/Mag.

In-game name is Ralk1456.

Looking forward to a favourable reply.

Hello, I remember spending hours following upon the links from Manic Pixie Dream Girl then nearly dying to finish an essay for the next day.

I would like to join your clan as an unobtrusive, guild-chat reading passive object.

I am an ancient rank 8 from update 12 who recently found some time to play again. I would happily come along to map exploration, derelicts, and void runs with some averagely decent weapons and a Valkyr/Zephyr/Mag.

In-game name is Ralk1456.

Looking forward to a favourable reply.

You'll fit right in.

I'll send you an invite when I return from University.

• 2 months later...

Hello.  Just a simple fellow looking for a clan to enjoy hanging out with.  If the clan is up and running I would love to join.  FuzzyFramer is the name.

But of course. Just remember to use the alliance chat since there's more action there.