Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"magnetize" A Fun And More Useful Replacer For "greedy Pull"

Edgedemon

"Greedy Pull" is one of the worse augments for any frame, completely useless if you have a carrier and  adds little to the original "Pull" mostly because the times you will use it, the gameplay dynamic and its utility don't change at all, that is why i think it should be replaced.

that's where "Magnetize" comes!

"Magnetize" : focusing her energy Mag creates an instant powerful magnetic field centered on her target. 

imagine you could create the same effect of pull but instead of always having you as the point of origin you could create it where you are aiming, you could aim at your feet to create the standard effect, at a wall to pull enemies there and clear your way or at the roof to pull enemies up and have them fall.

using Lekarus example i would be "sort of like a short, tiny Vortex that doesnt DoT", with "Pull's" reduced cost and instant effect instead of duration, it would be more fitting for the dynamic action we are used to, would give way more flexibility to the way the power is now, work wonders for crow control and all while fitting Mag's theme.

P.D.:

this post is came from the discusion on 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/384007-greedy-pull-replacer-fierce-pull/#entry4239083

P.P.D.: and yes i would totally spend a mod slot for that ability, it would allow me to toss people around Jedi style.
Edited by Edgedemon

Enemies still die if they go into pits right? This would be super OP on a lot of maps lol... sounds fun though!

Doesn't need to replace greedy pull. It could just be another aug option for the same power.

^ they seem to all respawn for me

i wish they created an augment mod that turned pull back into its buffed version.....the insta killing, doubling damage pull from U10 ish

also your magnetize idea is too similar to bullet attractor (in terms of its visual effect).....you might as well have bullet attractor become vortex....giant bubble...sucks everyone in....possibly adding punch through for lolz?

Edited by sekushiiandee

also your magnetize idea is too similar to bullet attractor (in terms of its visual effect).....you might as well have bullet attractor become vortex....giant bubble...sucks everyone in....possibly adding punch through for lolz?

the problem with that is "Bullet Attractor" is duration based which would make just a buffed version of Vauban's "Vortex", while Pull is some sort of instant effect, also in terms of visual effect is only needs to trans locate the point of origin of the current Pull, the rest can remain the same (Less work needed equals more chances of being implemented).