The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Miss From The Older Updates?

MageMeat

I miss the one that you always get stealth damage bonus when going invisible but they stealth nerfed that. You would see every hit as a yellow number when you are invisible. I miss this the most since I mainly use Ash/Loki with invisibility build. My heart died when I saw white numbers instead of the consant yellow stealth bonus damage.

Edited by negativecr33p

Man, I really, really miss the old star chart and menu (where your warframe meditated in darkness overlooking the Sol system), especially the vibe it gave the game. It felt sort of dark, unknowable, mytserious, the menu theme was haunting, but will forever be the true Warframe theme in my head because I started playing around U12.

Man, I feel Warframe lost a lot of its initial atmosphere when they removed that.

I felt the same way when the Covenant suddenly started speaking English in Halo 2. Its no going back now, sadly.

Edited by Radford_343

I only miss the capture target screams. They used to be so much more.... viceral. It was as if the guy was in some SERIOUS pain. That and your frame glowing red when carrying the Capture target. 

I also don't get the arguments about "gore". What do you mean by that? My enemies break apart pretty chunky style. 

I only miss the capture target screams. They used to be so much more.... viceral. It was as if the guy was in some SERIOUS pain. That and your frame glowing red when carrying the Capture target. 

I also don't get the arguments about "gore". What do you mean by that? My enemies break apart pretty chunky style. 

You could feel it way more back then when you could cut people in half/send them to the roof on demand. You didn't have "a chance" to dismember someone with a charge attack instead of an automatic death animation, it was guaranteed...

Now the hit detection seems a bit off,they die in almost the same manners & ragdoll occurs less (& in a less spectacular way).

Edited by unknow99

You could feel it way more back then when you could cut people in half/send them to the roof on demand. You didn't have "a chance" to dismember someone with a charge attack instead of an automatic death animation, it was guaranteed...

Now the hit detection seems a bit off,they die in almost the same manners & ragdoll occurs less (& in a less spectacular way).

Somehow I guess the dismemberment was toned down when they boosted the number of enemies from "quite a few" to "FOR THE HORDE!" Considering some things in the game actually track these bits and pieces (as in not client side only) it'd be pretty expensive to have damn near everyone flying to bits. 

Somehow I guess the dismemberment was toned down when they boosted the number of enemies from "quite a few" to "FOR THE HORDE!" Considering some things in the game actually track these bits and pieces (as in not client side only) it'd be pretty expensive to have damn near everyone flying to bits. 

Yeah...Seems to make sense. Does that mean that it's gone once and for all?...

:(

i actually miss the pose before a mission while we are in the lobby waiting for everyone to get ready, if it's a rescue mission, all 4 surrounding the target, or an infestation cleaning, i can't even remember correctly... but we looked sooooo badass before those missons, i even took pictures of that waiting screen... man i wish it was back