DE_Adam

Update 15.10.0

I found the part where you say:

"Always wondered for how long your Rhino mate could keep his skin hard like Iron"

I find it amusing. Don't ask me why.

Edited by DarkLordX2
  • Upvote 10

thanks DE!

Additions:

• Ability buffs have been added to the Squad UI!  Buffs will now show to the left of your squadmates health bar.  Buffs cast on your teammates will show duration timers (ie Roar, Warcry, Banish, etc).
  • Ability buffs will also show self-buffs such as Roar, and Augment Mods that provide buffs such as Rhino’s Ironclad Charge will also detail information (ie armor gained from targets hit with Charge).

• Overshields can be obtained when using Shield Restore items when you are at maximum shield capacity.  Overshields cannot be regenerated, and this extra protective shield is noted by a color change (purple) in the UI.  
  • Overshields have a cap at 1200.

Warframe Changes:

• Limbo’s Cataclysm Ability is now toggleable.

Changes:

• Players can now choose which Mission they would like to play when there are multiple Missions (Alerts, Syndicate, etc) on a single node.

Thanks DE!

now...

• The Shield Transference Augment Mod now creates an overshield based on the amount drained via Shield Polarize.  This amount contributes to overshields as normal, and will cap at 1200.
  • Syndicate weapons or Mod procs with Entropy or Blight will now restore 25% of the Warframe’s base energy stat, instead of restoring 25% of the players max energy.

Why?? :'c good bye Primed Flow + Synoid Gammacor Combo.

Also, good bye tanky mag.

Why you lY9Xl6C.png fun DE? :c

Edited by DJNeonNight
  • Upvote 49

God Dammit DE!

Oh well, better go put some coffee on

BnYyEQY.gif

I'll pour a pot of steaming hot coffee down my throat if U16 is this week. (In lieu of eating my hat)

I'm anticipating 15.9.1 or 15.9.5, fixes + a "Tenno reinforcement" or just a Hotfix.

c7k9FkO.gif

Thanks btw :P

Edited by Farris
  • Upvote 14

How about 3 random keys for 15K? -- This is a decent price for getting 3 completely random keys.

and

3 guaranteed T4 keys, with their types random, for 25K? -- This is also a decent price for getting T4 keys easily.

• Upvote 58

"So metal" is a reference to Metalocalypse. 

and as usual, not a single bug fix that is old, only fixes to new problems occurring due to new content. typical, even simple bugs that would require 2 seconds. 

just keep fixing those new bugs DE, then wonder why a year from now your game is unplayable. 

also they energy restore change is complete bullS#&$ since the entire point of wasting your time with those dumb mods is for the energy boost. 

Edited by superbot34
  • Upvote 15

Yay for buff things that are actually useful.

Yay for overshields that I will never use, except when how they nerfed Mag's mod.

Look at this void packs that I will never buy.

Edited by Sorrow0110
  • Upvote 20

I'm happy to see this, personally.

INB4 people begin complaining.

EDIT: Too late, it seems. Well played, community. Well played.

Edited by Snydrex
  • Upvote 3