Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.10.0

DE_Adam

Why nerf the Rakta Ballistica further, DE? People will not even talk about this weapon like it's some kind of taboo. Why is everyone avoiding this? Is there something I don't know? Is this the weapon that assassinated someone important or something? I couldn't assassinate a stuffed animal with this thing.

Also, why call for the hikou throwing blades and the miter, which is a stronger weapon, to build something that is weaker in damage, has 40% less status chance and a mag of only 12? If I build that it would only be merely for mastery probably, but I would certainly not replace my much stronger miter with it.

Why nerf the Rakta Ballistica further, DE? People will not even talk about this weapon like it's some kind of taboo. Why is everyone avoiding this? Is there something I don't know? Is this the weapon that assassinated someone important or something? I couldn't assassinate a stuffed animal with this thing.

Oh man, this gave me a legitimate lol. I love it!

Okay shield transferance really needs either a bigger than 1200 cap (scaled by power strength maybe?) or the ability to resist toxic and bleed procs, or both, cause while the oldversion was defenetly overpowered, this new version is now just an incredibly weak iron skin substitute that can be bypassed and doesnt scale with modding, its still not that bad, but its dam hard to justify using up the slot with the augment. 

Overshields?... now we can grind to use shield restores to have extra shields?... disappointing indeed.

And the key packs are also something that once again reinforces grinding, have you, DE considered we people also like to have lives?

A lot of decisions have been reinforcing more and more grinding, and the "fun" aspect seems to be completely bypassed when making changes.

You don't need to force us to stay longer, if the game is fun (which in fact at it's core is) we will play longer, i really really don't like these decisions that are clearly based around the idea of keeping the player logged in the biggest amount of time possible.

These kind of practices can only occur because games are not regulated, but come on... really, people have lives and it's not even healthy to play for a long time, you are literally encouraging very unhealthy habits.

• Ability buffs have been added to the Squad UI!  Buffs will now show to the left of your squadmates health bar.  Buffs cast on your teammates will show duration timers (ie Roar, Warcry, Banish, etc).
  • Ability buffs will also show self-buffs such as Roar, and Augment Mods that provide buffs such as Rhino’s Ironclad Charge will also detail information (ie armor gained from targets hit with Charge).

• Overshields can be obtained when using Shield Restore items when you are at maximum shield capacity.  Overshields cannot be regenerated, and this extra protective shield is noted by a color change (purple) in the UI.  
  • Overshields have a cap at 1200.

• Limbo’s Cataclysm Ability is now toggleable.

• Update Augment Mod cards to include stats in their description.
  • Increased AFK detection timer for reward exclusion from 1 minute to 2 minutes.
  • Players can now choose which Mission they would like to play when there are multiple Missions (Alerts, Syndicate, etc) on a single node.

There... I reduced this to things that are actual improvements. Thanks ONLY for these DE.

Panthera Available now!

• The Shield Transference Augment Mod now creates an overshield based on the amount drained via Shield Polarize.  This amount contributes to overshields as normal, and will cap at 1200.

• Void Key packs are now available as Tier 2 Syndicate Offerings!  These packs contain 3 random Void Keys for 25,000 Standing.  Two keys in each pack will be random T1 or T2 mission keys, and every pack is also guaranteed to have a random T3 or T4 Void Key.

1) With Panthera requiring a Miter, thanks for the imaginary weapon.

2) Thanks for the Mag nerf.

3) Translation: "Hello fans... Go F _ _ _ yourselves!" Thanks for that...

I'm not saying that the keys didn't need a pricing adjustment, but you REALLY should work on BALANCE.

Good: "These are too cheap, we should increase their costs moderately."

Bad: "These are too cheap, we should charge 5x what we were charging for 5 T4 keys, but switch from 5 T4's to two T1's and one T4 (since T3's are better)."

First, Thanks DE! I really do love the new Kohm. The one everyone claims ammo burns.

IMO, I think that overshielding business was to make it that Mag cannot scale with level. Because standing still while shooting your Synoid is just wrong.

Plus, the Syndicate proc, just bind your Large Energy Restore to a button. 

Ok this all good and well but what am i gonna do with all that excess omega isotope i collected is the next warframe gonna use it or something?

Also i find the polychrome fix lacking as one of them in my dojo is floating in air out of reach.

Edited by TatsuZZmage

People still raging about keys I see.  I think people forget that the original price of 5K for 5 keys was set when rep gain was 10x lower than it is now.  It was never meant to be that easy to get keys from syndicates, it had just become far to easy, and was probably an oversight from DE when they boosted rep gain.  I would say maybe that the new key packs are a bit over priced, but only because they get you T1/T2 keys from 2 of the 3 you get.   It had to change, whether this was the best way to do it, probably not, but the 5K for 5 T4 was just stupidly to cheap. 

I've just tested the overshield change on my Mag. I had feared that the total amount of shields achievable would be 1200, but that's not the case. You can have an extra 1200 shields on top of your maximum. On my Mag that's 2310 in total, so the mod is still worth it.

But - and I have to stress this - only if this our confirmation that her overshield from Shield Transference will definitely not be affected by Nullifier bubbles (it wasn't before the patch, but other abilities have been fixed one by one).

Overshields +1 this is a really nice feature so Shield Restores would finally have some use.

Mag's Shield Transference nerf is horrible. I do agree that Shield Transference was OP in a way but it has some flaws like innate punch-through weapons of enemies can get through it, it doesn't defend you from melee attackers and you still get damaged by explosions. The nerf shouldn't be this huge, using up a slot for the mod just to replicate Overshields feature is dumb. Opposed to what players are saying, Mag CANNOT revive a teammate with just 2000+ shields at around 20+ mins of T4S under heavy fire. Considering that Mag doesn't need Shield Restores at all as a buff then at least don't change what Shield Transference do and add a depletion rate of 5% per second to the shield bubble's hp pool.

Regarding the nerf on energy procs, I'm speechless. DE's way of balancing is always really off. Here's a better solution, since Warframe's energy pools are usually just 1/3 or 1/2 of their health pools then just nerf the energy restoration by 1/3 or 1/2 also. This way, it would still seem fair in comparison to the untouched 25% health restoration procs. Otherwise, it really seems unfair.

Derping around in dojo. Discovered some stealth fixes not in the patch notes:

- Mastery Sigils now display properly for hosts and non-hosts.

- Dojo Transporter labels now display properly for hosts and non-hosts.

- Default stock banners in Temple of Honor now display clan emblems properly (placed banner decorations still with backwards clan emblems).