Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.10.0

DE_Adam

Am I dreaming or the damage the Ogris does has been stealth-nerfed? I was doing some ODD and noticed it took more shots to kill what would otherwise die with a single rocket.

I decided to see for myself and aborted the mission, went to my armory, detached all mods from the Ogris and... I discover it's base damage is not 650 Blast... it's 162.

Can anyone with an Ogris confirm if this is really a nerf or I am buggy?

Edited by Wedjat_88

Changes:

• Increased AFK detection timer for reward exclusion from 1 minute to 2 minutes.
  • Void Key packs are now available as Tier 2 Syndicate Offerings!  These packs contain 3 random Void Keys for 25,000 Standing.  Two keys in each pack will be random T1 or T2 mission keys, and every pack is also guaranteed to have a random T3 or T4 Void Key.
  • Syndicate weapons or Mod procs with Entropy or Blight will now restore 25% of the Warframe’s base energy stat, instead of restoring 25% of the players max energy.

1.  AFK Timer

Of all the posts I have read about the AFK timer there is still a problem. While this does not affect missions that are endless, such as Defense, Survival etc..., if someone dies in a mobile defense mission from let's say the stalker, but is using a warframe that has no revives then the AFK timer will start. If the the other squad member is the only other one alive and has to complete the mission, then the dead player has a high chance of not getting the rewards unless they are able to complete the whole mission in 2 minutes or less. This is really a no win situation. Remove the penalty if you are dead, leads to people abusing the system. Getting themselves killed so they can just sit back and watch while the others complete the mission. On other hand if you kept it you upset your players. In my opinion this will upset manly the new players as they do not have many warframe slots and therefore if they run out of revives, who is to say they have platinum to buy more. Personal opinion here, but if you want to keep attracting new players, game elements should not be there to make them form a bad opinion about the game.

2. Void Key Pack Option

Many people are upset about this recent change, while others are in support of it. I understand the main reason for doing this is that people were having access to Tower 4 keys sooner, and the fact that they were becoming far more common then they should be. There is no easy way to fix this to result in both parties being satisfied. Some say increase the amount of standing that is required to purchase them. Others say to increase the price and change the pack. This is truly a interesting topic of debate. However, this new option should be given a chance, and rather not be gotten rid of entirely, instead perhaps we could all come up with ideas on how to improve it. Perhaps the answer is not to come up with a completely new idea every time, but rather to take one and update it with the ideas of the players. 

3. Syndicate Weapon Change

For me this is an issue, most warframes only have 100 energy, this means that upon the weapons ability activating, the player will only receive 25 energy. I used to use this weapon to provide me with a steady amount of energy during tower missions or for warframes that had a high consumption rate of energy, an example could be mirage. Instead of just 25% of the base amount, what if the amount restored could go up X amount per level up on the weapon. This could be applied to the weapons AOE damage, increasing in damage with each level up to the max of 1000 elemental damage.  If this affect was applied to health, warframes with 75 base health would basically never be worth using it on. On the other hand, warframes with high base health, like that of Mesa, benefit more. However like i stated above, perhaps this idea could be improved on. 

Thank you for your time.

Am I dreaming or the damage the Ogris does has been stealth-nerfed? I was doing some ODD and noticed it took more shots to kill what would otherwise die with a single rocket.

I decided to see for myself and aborted the mission, went to my armory, detached all mods from the Ogris and... I discover it's base damage is not 650 Blast... it's 162.

Can anyone with an Ogris confirm if this is really a nerf or I am buggy?

No, it's still 650

1.  AFK Timer

Of all the posts I have read about the AFK timer there is still a problem. While this does not affect missions that are endless, such as Defense, Survival etc..., if someone dies in a mobile defense mission from let's say the stalker, but is using a warframe that has no revives then the AFK timer will start. If the the other squad member is the only other one alive and has to complete the mission, then the dead player has a high chance of not getting the rewards unless they are able to complete the whole mission in 2 minutes or less. This is really a no win situation. Remove the penalty if you are dead, leads to people abusing the system. Getting themselves killed so they can just sit back and watch while the others complete the mission. On other hand if you kept it you upset your players. In my opinion this will upset manly the new players as they do not have many warframe slots and therefore if they run out of revives, who is to say they have platinum to buy more. Personal opinion here, but if you want to keep attracting new players, game elements should not be there to make them form a bad opinion about the game.

That's the thing, this AFK "issue" wasn't even a problem. To me, it seems like DE made it an issue because I never heard of people afking in warframe being a problem. Simple fix would have been, people afking in your mission? let the host vote kick them or something. NOW What I want to know is if this fix affects end of mission rewards. Cuz it says quest rewards but are those the same as end of mission rewards or are they talking about quests (IE limbo theorem, howl of the kubrow, etc etc)

Seems they didn't listen to all the reasonable feedback on the void key poll thread. 25k is simply too much for essentially only one T4 key and some garbage. Getting T1 and T2 keys isn't hard. I hardly play and I have too many of them. 10-15k would still be too high honestly unless all keys were T3 or T4. Make it 7.5k and we might be able to call it good. The only positive part is Sabotage and T3 being included.

hey great hot fix DE. i agree with the 25,000 rep for three random keys. the 5000 rep for 5 T4 keys was way too OP, espically since they were T4  keys. the ones that are the highest tier keys in the game. which arent meant to be easy to get.

loving the over sheild idea. great to use on squishy frames although it would be nice if the restores worked a bit fatser. so u can get the benfites faster.
and i think the 1200 over sheild cap stacks with ur warframe sheild. so lets say i have a mag with 870 sheild if i use a sheld restore the over sheild goes to a wopping 2,070 sheild. so the more sheilds u have before u cast sheild polarize the more over sheild u will have. and bear in mind that it has a quick cast time as well so u can keep that over sheild up as long as u have energy.

just my opinion :)

Edited by deathstar2190