Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.10.0

DE_Adam

25 000 for 3 rnd Void keys? thx warframe is dying .... 5000 for 5 chosable now 25 for only 3?? 
so this means the price is gone up from 1000/key to 8333,3/key thats more than 800% more ....... and rnd? not garanted a t4 key .... 
nice thing .... sry worst patch ever 
if it is so it should be at least 7 keys for 25 000 and you get each mission type and random what tier they are and there it can be 2 guaranted t4 keys (2 because interception is only t4)
or let the price on 5000 for this 3 rnd keys ...... 
but with this sry but warframe is dying ... 

Edited by Dragisnaj

Why did they nerf mag. Shield polarize should be able to give overshields and shield transference was fine as it was. Mag is already squishy as hell why did they have to make it even easier to kill her and harder for her to keep up with other offensive frames. 

mag "nerf" woud be ok and nouthink to complain about if over shield was affected by mods just a simple bace of 1200 and allowing it to be increased woud make mag good in the void

but the key pack is to dam much 25K is the price of a dam mod its a price increes of 25 times for maby some think you need as no one counts the T1-2 in there put the price to 10K or 15K not 25K as thats to high

Unfortunately they nerfed mag harder than that. Not only does mag's only useful ability in the void, shield polarize, not restore shields into overshields even with 300% power strength, but her only good augment mod, shield transference, which used to create a minibubble with unlimited duration, now created overshields instead, and the overshields aren't even at a higher cap than anyone elses.

Basically the two abilities that made it so you could survive in high level environments with mag have both been nerfed as a result of the implementation of overshields, because why bring a mag into the void when someone else can spend just one team shield restore to double what mag does with her innate warframe ability.

Unfortunately they nerfed mag harder than that. Not only does mag's only useful ability in the void, shield polarize, not restore shields into overshields even with 300% power strength, but her only good augment mod, shield transference, which used to create a minibubble with unlimited duration, now created overshields instead, and the overshields aren't even at a higher cap than anyone elses.

Basically the two abilities that made it so you could survive in high level environments with mag have both been nerfed as a result of the implementation of overshields, because why bring a mag into the void when someone else can spend just one team shield restore to double what mag does with her innate warframe ability.

MAG is pretty much back to being a mid game corpus killer only. Cause f**k versatility in a frame, right?

It's Wednesday. Better nerf Mag D: At least Shield Transference doesn't look like some horrible glass bulb anymore but is the cap necessary?! I spent so much time farming that mod just for her and you had to kill the fun DE -.- Now at least make Crush scale with enemy armor.

25 000 for 3 rnd Void keys? thx warframe is dying .... 5000 for 5 chosable now 25 for only 3?? 

so this means the price is gone up from 1000/key to 8333,3/key thats more than 800% more ....... and rnd? not garanted a t4 key .... 

Got one T4, two T3, two T2 and four T1 keys for 75000. Except T4, it's like hour of mining.

This feels a bit of a cheat.

When i voted in the poll i voted for this:

"Cycle in 3 x Random Void Keys, 1 x guaranteed T3 or T4 for 25K Standing. Sabotage Keys will included in the Random option."

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/381122-poll-key-rewards-as-syndicate-offerings/

What we got however is this:

These packs contain 3 random Void Keys for 25,000 Standing.  Two keys in each pack will be random T1 or T2 mission keys, and every pack is also guaranteed to have a random T3 or T4 Void Key.

Nowhere in the poll did it say that two of the random keys would always be T1 or T2. I was led to believe that it would be a guarenteed T3 or T4, with 2 keys that could be anything, including T3 or T4.

That's a pretty bad way to run a poll as a vote, you can't give people a choice between two (poor) choices, take the mostly voted option but alter it and make it worst. I want to change my vote!

Edited by Terrahero

As of late, all is see is DE nerfing to the ground real alternatives to normal gameplay, and trashing some interesting and playable builds. Variety is a beautiful thing, and this game has real potential for it. Instead they give us bullS#&$ weapons that we can barely even build? You should be happy with your playerbase diversifying their playstyle, not shooting them down for it :( and i don´t even mag. woulda quit if i was a mag main user.

Also, if you really feel we need more weapons, how about some more hitscan assault rifles? im not opposed to things that shoot spikes, rockets, flak, or potatoes. Theyre ok for a change. but when every single weapon is gimmicky and there isnt a solid standard to fall back too when youre tired of your (insert unlikely projectile) cannon, it gets kinda old. i found that in the braton (getting ready for 5th forma) but i´d like to see some more of those kinds of weapons. karak just doesn't do it for me. 

EDIT: i also just gave away my forum virginity for you DE, please listen to your players.

Edited by Sigmas71

You should be happy with your playerbase diversifying their playstyle, not shooting them down for it :( and i don´t even mag. woulda quit if i was a mag main user.

I've honestly been considering it. I was considering this way back in Vivergate, though enough people complained that DE changed it back early enough. I doubt that'll happen here though. Sigh

I've honestly been considering it. I was considering this way back in Vivergate, though enough people complained that DE changed it back early enough. I doubt that'll happen here though. Sigh

Yes, but that was because a lot of the LoS changes were horrible, or nonfunctional. Mag couldn't polarize her own shields because.... she didn't have LoS to herself. (Again, get PTRs DE. I know you hate testing, at least let us do it in a controlled fashion until you push changes to the whole playerbase.)

As it stands, I have a friend who runs strength/range Mag and he's a glass cannon in T3, let alone in T4. The Polarize augment he was working towards (curse you, 8 consecutive Reaper Prime blueprints) would have alleviated that, but this? This is a joke. 1.2k shields means like 3 shots from a T4 Heavy Gunner. If it would've scaled with power strength and/or given the whole team overshields then that would've been a reasonable tradeoff.

As it stands, it's a hugely expensive investment that can be replaced by a consumable item. 

Yes, but that was because a lot of the LoS changes were horrible, or nonfunctional. Mag couldn't polarize her own shields because.... she didn't have LoS to herself. (Again, get PTRs DE. I know you hate testing, at least let us do it in a controlled fashion until you push changes to the whole playerbase.)

As it stands, I have a friend who runs strength/range Mag and he's a glass cannon in T3, let alone in T4. The Polarize augment he was working towards (curse you, 8 consecutive Reaper Prime blueprints) would have alleviated that, but this? This is a joke. 1.2k shields means like 3 shots from a T4 Heavy Gunner. If it would've scaled with power strength and/or given the whole team overshields then that would've been a reasonable tradeoff.

As it stands, it's a hugely expensive investment that can be replaced by a consumable item. 

Part of the reason was that those terrible changes affected MAG, Trinity, and Excal, who while not the most popular frames, each had enough fans that when people complained it was a huge portion of the community that uses the forums. However, because very few people use MAG as a main, DE is very unlikely to revert this change no matter how much b!tching me and the other MAG fans do, which is a shame.

mag lose tank role in void. absolutely. there are not a lot of shield users, before patch mag may survive stacking shield from rare enslaved corpus. now - she cant. also.

i make cerberus run using mag. 2300 shield with full bubble. thats alot? lol. just lol. high level eximus will seize maggy with one-two shot.

thats all about mag. good night, sweet princess...

The recent trend with DE in terms of building a new weapon with two existing ones is pretty annoying imo.

Many of us will sell our weapons since we don't particularly use it and it will free up an inventory spot for the ones we wish to keep.

But now, in hopes of trying out the new weapon, we have to free up two additional inventory space just to craft that new weapon that we may or may not even keep after use.

I can understand that most of us that have been playing awhile should be able to afford slots but i dont think that is the issue here.

And these new weapons we will be inclined to keep because not only have we sacrificed two built weapons but also the platinum to free up the space. Selling it would be a waste after going through all that trouble and thus forcing us to buy more slots yet again for newer weapons. 

I would rather build two to get one than run 1 mission 24 times to get all the parts. ESPECIALLY if I can build at least 1 from the marketplace.