Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.10.0

DE_Adam

If I should express my opinion, I think the energy restoring effects form Entropy and Blight should be higher, if they will continue to work with base stats.

Also why would anyone use the Rakta Balistica, this poor thing was poor even before this nerf, now it is just miserable, please consider a little tweaks because rakta isn´t no way on par with other syndicate weapons.

At the other hand, the UI tweak is good ....

Edited by Smejky

I am experiencing a new bug. I died in a Hive Sabotage mission on Eris and it looks to me like I am still standing, with 0 health and full shields. My tenno is stuck, I cannot walk or turn, only aim, and there is no sign of the revive button. Escape menu doesn't work either.

I am in a Limbo with two other tenno in my team.

Changes:

• Syndicate weapons or Mod procs with Entropy or Blight will now restore 25% of the Warframe’s base energy stat, instead of restoring 25% of the players max energy.

Really, DE?

25 energy restore? lol

Are you kidding me?

Please someone tell me this is an April fools joke.

Edited by ZackNeutron

I am experiencing a new bug. I died in a Hive Sabotage mission on Eris and it looks to me like I am still standing, with 0 health and full shields. My tenno is stuck, I cannot walk or turn, only aim, and there is no sign of the revive button. Escape menu doesn't work either.

I am in a Limbo with two other tenno in my team.

Looks like your Limbo is stuck in limbo.

*gets dragged out and shot*

That's not related to the current build, it was an extremely uncommon bug previously. You'd zone in, get shot to ribbons while you were loading, and the server would think you're dead while the client knows you're alive.

So you end up as a ghost-tenno of some description. You can iirc interact with stuff, but not attack or use powers.

No "thank you DE" for nerfing my most used Frame.

I will continue to use MAG, but because I like her and I do not care if you are not able to properly design abilities. (Overshield, Augment Mod, ...)

About the keys... nothing to say. I already said my part.

DE is really breaking the game down. Sad.

Sorry for the hate and bad English.

El Psy Congroo

I thought I posted the following already in this thread, but, I can't seem to find it, so here we go, again perhaps.

The Panthera's BP says 100 Damage Per Round, 1.7 ROF, and no crit.  Right there I can see that it does less than 100 * 1.7 = 170 Damage Per Second.  It's mastery fodder. 

Mastery Fodder is Obsolescence.  Obsolescence ruins player investment in a game.  Obsolete content is throw away content which makes the game a throw away game.  To solve this problem, Warframe needs Weapon Tier Potatoes.

Mitre and hikou as ingredients implies they are throw away content, obsolete, as far as weapons go.   So, we have mastery fodder x 3 here.

Mastery fodder plays the same role as a straight up XP system like Syndicate Rep yet is much more expensive to produce.  No one wins here.  DE pays a lot of money to produce the mastery fodder and players get bored with it and the game instead of being invested in the game.

This feels a bit of a cheat.

When i voted in the poll i voted for this:

"Cycle in 3 x Random Void Keys, 1 x guaranteed T3 or T4 for 25K Standing. Sabotage Keys will included in the Random option."

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/381122-poll-key-rewards-as-syndicate-offerings/

What we got however is this:

These packs contain 3 random Void Keys for 25,000 Standing.  Two keys in each pack will be random T1 or T2 mission keys, and every pack is also guaranteed to have a random T3 or T4 Void Key.

Nowhere in the poll did it say that two of the random keys would always be T1 or T2. I was led to believe that it would be a guarenteed T3 or T4, with 2 keys that could be anything, including T3 or T4.

That's a pretty bad way to run a poll as a vote, you can't give people a choice between two (poor) choices, take the mostly voted option but alter it and make it worst. I want to change my vote!

did you not read the way the poll was worded there? "Cycle in 3 x Random Void Keys, 1 x guaranteed T3 or T4 for 25K Standing" that right there told me that 2 were going to be t1 or t2. Same for a ton of other people who read it. It isn't DE's fault that you didn't read and think "Oh there will probably be t1 and t2 keys there, which I wouldn't like so I should vote for the other thing."

did you not read the way the poll was worded there? "Cycle in 3 x Random Void Keys, 1 x guaranteed T3 or T4 for 25K Standing" that right there told me that 2 were going to be t1 or t2. Same for a ton of other people who read it. It isn't DE's fault that you didn't read and think "Oh there will probably be t1 and t2 keys there, which I wouldn't like so I should vote for the other thing."

No, cabron. That's not how groups work. 1 guaranteed t3/t4 doesn't automatically mean the rest are certain to be t1/2.

The normal interpretation of "1 guaranteed", without any further statements, is that the remaining two can be anything from t1 to t4.

No, cabron. That's not how groups work. 1 guaranteed t3/t4 doesn't automatically mean the rest are certain to be t1/2.

The normal interpretation of "1 guaranteed", without any further statements, is that the remaining two can be anything from t1 to t4.

^this....

this seriously pissed me off