Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.10.0

DE_Adam

Well done on Update but can I ask why change afk timer to 1 minute to 2 minutes, why not just create a kick system when you press Q to bring up your emotes and quick slot item tab. Something like if a player is afk for idk 3 minutes in survival you may get an option to kick them when you press Q at top the emotes and then the system will auto kick them once the Tenno have voted on that decision? 

Just food for thought DE, food for thought.

Pretty sure I am not the only one that has suggest this option.

• Syndicate weapons or Mod procs with Entropy or Blight will now restore 25% of the Warframe’s base energy stat, instead of restoring 25% of the players max energy.

Why do DE hate the fun ?

we already have to deal with the nullifiers...

you can't have everything DE, you CANNOT have everything. you have to leave something for us.

so, they are immune to skills,

they also debuff our skills, and prevent the cast inside their bubble,

they have crazy dmg with instant-perfect-accuracy-snipers, 

they tank a huge amount of damage, they actually cover OTHER units inside their shields,

they can be MULTIPLE mullifiers inside each other bubbles, 

AND, they can be eximus....

right, have you even playeed the game lately DE ?

guess what happen when you get EXIMUS arctic nullifier sharing his vital space with EXIMUS GUARDIAN nullifier, and why not, maybe, add an EXIMUS LEECH in that ?

not happening ? try playing wave 30+ on T4def then...

they are immortal, thats all... if you survive the sheer amount of insta-damage, it's to get trapped with one that slows everyone around, providing a physical shield, with multiple nullifiers shields around...

in this particular layout, you have to beat 3 nullifier shield, only to notice there is a guardian permanently pumping every shield around UP, while there is an arctic shield here to stop them to reduce under half-size...and then you and your 3 teammates gotta reload...

they already have everything to be the nightmares of players... now you wanna punish players AGAIN for finding a most efficient/fun way ?

where is it written that a fullcaster mag our a fullcaster mirage must not be played ?

you want everyone to play rhino in tank mode, is that it ?

what are you going to do next, nerf the healing augments the same ? because getting 300 hp back on zephyr/ash/saryn is too much ?

let's go back to winning 25hp or, -le gasp-, 37.5 hp each time your hek/sobek/whatever explode ?

then the dreaded "new keys"... rubbing it in the face of your players...

this is no "nice-canadian-dudes" stuff anymore, this is wrong and hurting the players and the game.

wake up now, or you'll have nobody left playing when you finally realize it's too late.

MY suggestion on the weapon augment mods :

if you REALLY feel the aoe and energy/heal is too much, then ask the players to choose one or the other, as well as giving us the CHOICE of when to use it.

Once the bar is full, tap the "action" key twice to explode, or press it continuously for 0.6+ seconds to convert to energy/heal or whatever...

We get to choose when to use it optimally (more player interaction : good)

we get to choose strategically how we're going to use it (more possibilities : good)

YOU get to "nerf" it without ruining it (which is good if the 2 aboves are implemented)

(i'd even say, have the excess heal spill over to the sentry/kubrow if the warframe's health is already full)

tight spot ? you go boom, and stun them, low on HP ? hmmm might as well get that vaykor marelok healing me, then switch to my melee darkdagger/mire and either regen some energy, or explode and have the enemies weakened for a handful of seconds... after that, i've got no trick left... if I was supposed to die, i'll die anyway ; if It was meant to be hard but doable, i'll escape barely alive and seek for help from teammates...

you have to give MORE choice to the players, not LESS.

LESS means that players only have 1 thing to enjoy, the tanks. goodbye casters, goodbye not so tanky but high-damage bruisers, everyone play tank...

then what ? "too much tank ? must nerf tanks !"

we, players, adapt, and everytime you keep punishing us. this is not how it is supposed to work.you're falling into EVERY damn trap the "game conception" has to offer... powermobs, grindfest, the vivergate, the nerfing of tools instead of fixing the -real- problems, etc...

plz, stop adding stuff, stop coding new nerfs, take a full week off and watch every "Extra credits" you can find on youtube, they've been at it for more than 5 years... this ONE WEEK of watching will grant you the wisdom from YEARS of game development from THOUSANDS of game designers/coders/devs.

THEN make rationale choices that actually HELP your marketing AND game improvements.

But to be honest who the heck needs that mmo ui S#&$s like time when some buff ends.

Most people who play the game, because many frames have important buffs to give.  Not to mention Berserker users.  The debuff stuff was already there, but not quite as detailed and no timer.  It's all handy information to have if you're not tunnel visioning down the scope of your noob gun of choice.

Besides, not everyone has the sodding time to farm 25k rep for hours a day to try and get one sodding T4 run in. Which might not even happen, and you get a T3 key instead.

Especially since they can just sell their rep on trade in the form of mods instead.  3 random keys or ~10p?  Man, decisions.  That said, we should have expected this, the absurd platinum prices for keys and fusion cores kind of gives away the idea that they don't really know how much many things are worth to their player base.

It's hurtful to be ignored.

Oh well, there's a lot of nice shiny fixes in this patch too, it's just natural to focus on negative things, kind of a survival instinct.

I thought I posted the following already in this thread, but, I can't seem to find it, so here we go, again perhaps.

The Panthera's BP says 100 Damage Per Round, 1.7 ROF, and no crit.  Right there I can see that it does less than 100 * 1.7 = 170 Damage Per Second.  It's mastery fodder. 

Mastery Fodder is Obsolescence.  Obsolescence ruins player investment in a game.  Obsolete content is throw away content which makes the game a throw away game.  To solve this problem, Warframe needs Weapon Tier Potatoes.

Mitre and hikou as ingredients implies they are throw away content, obsolete, as far as weapons go.   So, we have mastery fodder x 3 here.

Mastery fodder plays the same role as a straight up XP system like Syndicate Rep yet is much more expensive to produce.  No one wins here.  DE pays a lot of money to produce the mastery fodder and players get bored with it and the game instead of being invested in the game.

not everyone uses weapons for DPS only. some people play this GAME to have FUN. and the different fire modes with the different weapons gives us variety. There are plenty of weapons that I have that are not the highest DPS but sound cool, look cool, or are just fun to use, that is why I use them. you cant make every weapon the top DPS weapon in the game, that would be boring. if you want it to be a higher 'tier' weapon, put some forma on it.

you cant make every weapon the top DPS weapon in the game, that would be boring. if you want it to be a higher 'tier' weapon, put some forma on it.

What you call "game"? That is shooter. With craft, upgrades and endless mission. So what is game. Weapon must kill. Just becouse it is weapon, not a flowers. Dont get me wrong, i like flowers, and choose flowers which look cool, sound smell good and it just fun to use.

But weapon first of all must kill fast and be comfortable to use. If it already so, i will pay attention to his exterior and how it smell sound, unless i can get flowers in game. But is so strange idea use flowers instead weapons.

I'm realy can't understand that kind a game you are playing.

you cant make every weapon the top DPS weapon in the game, that would be boring.

Yes. It most funniest thing in game. Choose from 225p and crazy RNG-grind for getting weapon that can be usable at Mercury.

if you want it to be a higher 'tier' weapon, put some forma on it.

But i put forma in every weapon i use. 5-formed S#&$ is still S#&$.

What you call "game"? That is shooter. With craft, upgrades and endless mission. So what is game. Weapon must kill. Just becouse it is weapon, not a flowers. Dont get me wrong, i like flowers, and choose flowers which look cool, sound smell good and it just fun to use.

But weapon first of all must kill fast and be comfortable to use. If it already so, i will pay attention to his exterior and how it smell sound, unless i can get flowers in game. But is so strange idea use flowers instead weapons.

I'm realy can't understand that kind a game you are playing.

Yes. It most funniest thing in game. Choose from 225p and crazy RNG-grind for getting weapon that can be usable at Mercury.

you know even in standard shooters you have weps with different roles and raw "dps stat" says nothing to like - like f.e. LMG are for supressing enemies sniper guns are to pickup tough guys on extreme ranges assault rifles are to go there and kill'em in close range

and I assure you that in most games sniper rifle will have very low damage per second cause it will have very low rate of fire (low enought to conpensate for high damage per shot

also in this game you have different roles - CC weapon, marksman weapons and group killing weapons

first will be making crowds les dangerous things (permastun? status procs in industrial amounts? anyone?)

second one will deal big punch but with slower rof to deal quickly with tactical targets (heavies f.e.)

and second one will be just straight dps with high rof to actually kill crowds

Moment of optimism: Perhaps they will buff Mag and Ember in the next big update, perhaps with that the new colorable gold prime trims.

That wouldn't seem like a buff to me. I don't like the colorable gold at all. Makes any attempts to have the prime item look gold end up looking like very low quality shining mustard.

NOT happy with the over shields. You should have done them properly the first time. We all know you're going to dramatically change them within a couple of weeks or completely neglect them.

WHY are they item based? You should have thought more into this, instead of just throwing it into the game impulsively. Ahhh god D.E. the development has been a bumpy ride.......

lel

It's not even one play session worth of points.

all the wine... get over it ppl

That really depends on who you are, while there are people who can easily go grind a t4 survival or draco or the like for 25k rep in a single session, anyone who *can't* do hour long survivals and stuff is limited to about 3-5k per mission if they do well, up to like 11k if they get a total of 8 syndicate sigils and at least 2 of them are r3 sigils. Like seriously, 25k is one mission? Get over yourself A****** not everyone has 2k worth of play hours and 80,000 fusion cores worth of r10 mods. 

Moment of optimism: Perhaps they will buff Mag and Ember in the next big update, perhaps with that the new colorable gold prime trims.

I wouldn't count on that for MAG anyways. If some of these recent patches have told me anything, it's that DE doesn't really care about MAG atm.

That wouldn't seem like a buff to me. I don't like the colorable gold at all. Makes any attempts to have the prime item look gold end up looking like very low quality shining mustard.

Isn't what I meant by "buffs" but there does need to be a "reset to default" for gold things.

Edited by MartinVole