Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.10.0

DE_Adam

this update .... much meh ... not so wow ...

the nerfhammer has a way of his own...bye bye Mag Prime... u were fun while you lasted...will put the shield transference mod back onto the attic for special unknown uses

next in line Zephyr and his jetstream augment ?? sure its a fun good mod ... a natural enemy to the hammer ...

u are really trying my patience again ...

10 waves? Are you serious?

Any endless mission should be run until you reach 30 waves to be worth enough, and you are complaining about to 10 waves?

T4 are supposed to be rare stuff on the game, and not to be dropped like rice. And 25k is not even expensive, you should be able to farm 25k rep in a day or two (even without spamming 4th ability)

Everyone complains about the game not being hard enough, but when DE change things in that sense everybody goes "mimimi... they nerfed stuff, I wont play this anymore..."

You guys should stop whining and take on the challenge...

Sry about the rant...

game not being hard?? not from where I sit.... where is the fruitous counter play to sniping nullifiers ? where is the counterplay to Mutalist TAR MOAs one-shooting you into bleed-out nirvana ? where is the counterplay to all sorts of grineer aimbotting the host ? in all honesty the game has not become any easier.... long gone are the times where u can easy going 60 minutes survival in the derelict ... go figure !