DE_Adam

Update 15.10.0

What you call "game"? That is shooter. With craft, upgrades and endless mission. So what is game. Weapon must kill. Just becouse it is weapon, not a flowers. Dont get me wrong, i like flowers, and choose flowers which look cool, sound smell good and it just fun to use.

But weapon first of all must kill fast and be comfortable to use. If it already so, i will pay attention to his exterior and how it smell sound, unless i can get flowers in game. But is so strange idea use flowers instead weapons.

I'm realy can't understand that kind a game you are playing.

Yes. It most funniest thing in game. Choose from 225p and crazy RNG-grind for getting weapon that can be usable at Mercury.

you know even in standard shooters you have weps with different roles and raw "dps stat" says nothing to like - like f.e. LMG are for supressing enemies sniper guns are to pickup tough guys on extreme ranges assault rifles are to go there and kill'em in close range

and I assure you that in most games sniper rifle will have very low damage per second cause it will have very low rate of fire (low enought to conpensate for high damage per shot

also in this game you have different roles - CC weapon, marksman weapons and group killing weapons

first will be making crowds les dangerous things (permastun? status procs in industrial amounts? anyone?)

second one will deal big punch but with slower rof to deal quickly with tactical targets (heavies f.e.)

and second one will be just straight dps with high rof to actually kill crowds

Moment of optimism: Perhaps they will buff Mag and Ember in the next big update, perhaps with that the new colorable gold prime trims.

That wouldn't seem like a buff to me. I don't like the colorable gold at all. Makes any attempts to have the prime item look gold end up looking like very low quality shining mustard.

. you cant make every weapon the top DPS weapon in the game, that would be boring. if you want it to be a higher 'tier' weapon, put some forma on it.

Yes using the same guns every hi tier run is sooooooooooooooooooooo much fun

Still no word about compensating that 25k rep points I wasted on Shield Transference?

lel

It's not even one play session worth of points.

all the wine... get over it ppl

NOT happy with the over shields. You should have done them properly the first time. We all know you're going to dramatically change them within a couple of weeks or completely neglect them.

WHY are they item based? You should have thought more into this, instead of just throwing it into the game impulsively. Ahhh god D.E. the development has been a bumpy ride.......

• Upvote 1

lel

It's not even one play session worth of points.

all the wine... get over it ppl

That really depends on who you are, while there are people who can easily go grind a t4 survival or draco or the like for 25k rep in a single session, anyone who *can't* do hour long survivals and stuff is limited to about 3-5k per mission if they do well, up to like 11k if they get a total of 8 syndicate sigils and at least 2 of them are r3 sigils. Like seriously, 25k is one mission? Get over yourself A****** not everyone has 2k worth of play hours and 80,000 fusion cores worth of r10 mods. 

Moment of optimism: Perhaps they will buff Mag and Ember in the next big update, perhaps with that the new colorable gold prime trims.

I wouldn't count on that for MAG anyways. If some of these recent patches have told me anything, it's that DE doesn't really care about MAG atm.

That wouldn't seem like a buff to me. I don't like the colorable gold at all. Makes any attempts to have the prime item look gold end up looking like very low quality shining mustard.

Isn't what I meant by "buffs" but there does need to be a "reset to default" for gold things.

Edited by MartinVole

this update .... much meh ... not so wow ...

the nerfhammer has a way of his own...bye bye Mag Prime... u were fun while you lasted...will put the shield transference mod back onto the attic for special unknown uses

next in line Zephyr and his jetstream augment ?? sure its a fun good mod ... a natural enemy to the hammer ...

u are really trying my patience again ...

10 waves? Are you serious?

Any endless mission should be run until you reach 30 waves to be worth enough, and you are complaining about to 10 waves?

T4 are supposed to be rare stuff on the game, and not to be dropped like rice. And 25k is not even expensive, you should be able to farm 25k rep in a day or two (even without spamming 4th ability)

Everyone complains about the game not being hard enough, but when DE change things in that sense everybody goes "mimimi... they nerfed stuff, I wont play this anymore..."

You guys should stop whining and take on the challenge...

Sry about the rant...

game not being hard?? not from where I sit.... where is the fruitous counter play to sniping nullifiers ? where is the counterplay to Mutalist TAR MOAs one-shooting you into bleed-out nirvana ? where is the counterplay to all sorts of grineer aimbotting the host ? in all honesty the game has not become any easier.... long gone are the times where u can easy going 60 minutes survival in the derelict ... go figure !