Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.10.0

DE_Adam

"Syndicate weapons or Mod procs with Entropy or Blight will now restore 25% of the Warframe’s base energy stat, instead of restoring 25% of the players max energy."

I've had fun with you my sweet gammacor, but I guess this day had to come... welp, time to put those energy restores to use.

Awesome, TY so much DE for the awesome updates!! Cataclysm toggleable!! And over shields! Oh god... I'm already struggling to keep up with nano spores for my other 1 uses- lol!! Don't ask me how I ran out.. I had over 2 million at one point.

Regardless- can't wait to try out this new stuff!! :-). Thnx for the hard wrk guys!

1) Could this Panthera be the weapon that the Miter should've been in the first place?! Must. Get. Hands. On.

2) 25k still seems pretty steep; some of us don't like spamming Radial Javelin all day just to gain rep. I would've preferred 15k for the three, but I guess it's at least worth trying out.

3)

• Reduced fire rate of Kohm in full auto, but boosted projectile damage to compensate.

Even for damage for the Kohm? Yes. YEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

key prices still absurd and I won't be wasting any reputation on them but I guess some people wanted them. The new weapon looks cool though. Also with this new overshield mechanic I really hope it doesn't become something that you design around. Like I don't want people to start requiring shield restores for T4 missions or you introduce T5 where you need an overshield to even survive a hit. 

• Syndicate weapons or Mod procs with Entropy or Blight will now restore 25% of the Warframe’s base energy stat, instead of restoring 25% of the players max energy.

Shame, that was probably the only worthwhile reason to put flow on your warframe not to mention bother leveling primed flow for that same reason. Shame indeed...

lu2ZXoo.jpg

black-kid-crying.gif

You know, the barrier was useful, even if you capped it at 1200, it was more useful than this. At least I could spend energy for a 1200 damage cap without having to deal with bleed procs. It didn't even block everything.

Might as well remove the barrier effect, because not only the effect is useless now, it clutters the screen with uselessness, a purple Aura would be better.

• Void Key packs are now available as Tier 2 Syndicate Offerings!  These packs contain 3 random Void Keys for 25,000 Standing.  Two keys in each pack will be random T1 or T2 mission keys, and every pack is also guaranteed to have a random T3 or T4 Void Key.

• "More  debris to ignore."  

• "Are you betting against us, Tenno?"