Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.10.0

DE_Adam

BTW, I DON'T NEED ANY MORE FREAKING T1/2 KEYS!!!  I have more than enough from ranking runs on Apollodorus and Cambria.  25k standing for 2 useless keys and one key that may or may not be helpful is absurd.  Way to screw over the players who actually farm, DE.

hub01KA.jpg

Just, why.

Either stop making weapons that require weapons or give us the option to turn weapons into a material for crafting, so I don't need keep buying slots in advance so I can craft a weapon. I will buy those slots later anyway, I just don't like the idea of buying 2 slots and have the chance of not even liking the weapon enough to keep it.

Additions:

• Ability buffs have been added to the Squad UI!  Buffs will now show to the left of your squadmates health bar.  Buffs cast on your teammates will show duration timers (ie Roar, Warcry, Banish, etc).
  • Ability buffs will also show self-buffs such as Roar, and Augment Mods that provide buffs such as Rhino’s Ironclad Charge will also detail information (ie armor gained from targets hit with Charge).

Warframe Changes:

• The Shield Transference Augment Mod now creates an overshield based on the amount drained via Shield Polarize.  This amount contributes to overshields as normal, and will cap at 1200.

RIP mag...

Why you destroyed her fully scalable ability? Where is sense in  capping something was is fully scalable ?

And still after almost 2 years of development DE cant add energy indicator under each warframe.

There was about so many topics about that and we get now ony information about warframes buffs.

Is it planned on HUD 3,0 in 2016 or something ??

I dont know is that really so hard to add it ? A small tiny bar undear each warframe ?

It would make game much easier when you are playing. Trinity players wouldnt be forced to spam EV without any idea of teamates energy level..

Information about buffs is nice to but energy indicators would be 10x mre usefull..

I hope I'm in the right place. This patch is the biggest screw of players in any game I've ever played. How can they possibly think 3 random void keys for 25,000 standing even come close to 5000 for five T4 keys. And what is shocking is that no one seems to understand what has happened here. My friends and I are high end players - so we are big on maxing level 10 mods. It took me at least 120 rare mods at level 9 of one of these mods. And that is probably conservative. So no more maxing those mods. We've spent a lot of money in this game - my friend spent $200 in one weekend alone. We are now investigating other games to bounce to - because somehow returning to 10 waves in Lares just doesn't quite get it for us anymore. 

Okay. I know you're on a quest to make the community as angry as possible, but... really? You went through with it.

I think that's an official middle finger from DE. They do not care at all what we think. Not even a little.

Yeah they do. Did you ever see the poll?

The numbers voted for this were completely staggering.

hub01KA.jpg

Just, why.

Either stop making weapons that require weapons or give us the option to turn weapons into a material for crafting, so I don't need keep buying slots in advance so I can craft a weapon. I will buy those slots later anyway, I just don't like the idea of buying 2 slots and have the chance of not even liking the weapon enough to keep it.

Exactly.  Not even going to touch that weapon.   Farming a weapon for a weapon..lol yeah no going to play SF lol

I'd probably consider the key packs at 15k, but for 25k I'd rather hit the trade channel and work towards completing my collection of mods.  The old T4 packs were a problem and needed to be fixed, but I think DE has overreacted on the pricing.

EDIT: Wait a sec, the new weapon requires a completed Miter to build?  What the hek were you guys thinking?  It should just be a tenno lab research item.  I say this even with my unused Miter sitting in my inventory ready to go.

Edited by JBS_1

Synoid nerf is ok but why so heavy? Make It 10% of energy or even 5% but not  base energy 
just what the ... did you think when changing it this way 
Does Scaling really tells you nothing?
No wonder that 75% frames are unwanted in void when you do not make any scaling spells,items,maps,pink,tele tubies

Edited by MidoriFuse

I hope I'm in the right place. This patch is the biggest screw of players in any game I've ever played. How can they possibly think 3 random void keys for 25,000 standing even come close to 5000 for five T4 keys. And what is shocking is that no one seems to understand what has happened here. My friends and I are high end players - so we are big on maxing level 10 mods. It took me at least 120 rare mods at level 9 of one of these mods. And that is probably conservative. So no more maxing those mods. We've spent a lot of money in this game - my friend spent $200 in one weekend alone. We are now investigating other games to bounce to - because somehow returning to 10 waves in Lares just doesn't quite get it for us anymore. 

That's the point. It doesn't even come close because 5000 for 5 T4 keys are considered too OP. I don't agree with it though.

Also what does maxing level 10 mods have to do with it? You're just whining is all I see.

Anyone else wondering when the prime rewards are going to be added back to void sabotage missions, as promised a month ago?  I wonder if the fact that half of Nova Prime's pieces drop from sabotages has anything to do with their slow response to this.  Trying to drive people to buy her, hmm?  I refuse to believe that taking out the ability to abuse the sabotage cache reward system was such an incredible technological hurdle that it takes more than two patch cycles.