Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.10.0

DE_Adam

The other non prime cosmetics have been with low textures, incorrect colors wile in mission, desapearing syandanas, etc

They have had problems for months, but no fix yet.

The developers need to look into the forums reporting bug problematic, cause they miss out on so many bug reports.

It's a waist of time to report bugs in the forums if they dont have capacity to read or search, so many bugs that go unnoticed.

Lol, the verbal Warframe community as of late makes me lol.

DE fixes current problems, you complain. DE fixes old problems, other people complain. They fix nothing, everyone complains.

Aren't they allowed to start somewhere? Lets take what we can get people O.o

DE fixes current problems, you complain. DE fixes old problems, other people complain. They fix nothing, everyone complains.

^^There is just no pleasing these people it seems.

I'm glad with a lot of the changes, especially the Limbo buff as now I can use my ult whenever I want, and they key pack change doesn't really bother me. But the MAG nerf just ruins the whole update for me.

Well I can see how they avoided more hate the poll said...

3 x Random Void Keys, 1 x guaranteed T3 or T4 for 25K Standing. Sabotage Keys will included in the Random option.

but we get...

Void Key packs are now available as Tier 2 Syndicate Offerings!  These packs contain 3 random Void Keys for 25,000 Standing.  Two keys in each pack will be random T1 or T2 mission keys, and every pack is also guaranteed to have a random T3 or T4 Void Key.

If I would have known that i would have voted for the 1 T4 key for 15k. Why spend 10k more rep for 2 trash keys?

The overshield idea sounds pretty neat. 1200 seems a little low for higher-end missions, though; what if the maximum were to be based on the Warframe's maximum shield value (after mods)? Something like 300% of maximum shields? This'd end up being 450 on the low end (Valkyr), and 3870 on the absolute highest end (150 base Warframe with maxed Redirection and Vigor). With how much damage T4 enemies do, I don't think that'd be an unreasonable amount of temporary shielding, especially considering how few sources there are for it.

While I am happy with most of the new additions, I have a few questions and concerns.

Overshields have been added to Warframe!  Overshields are an extra layer of protection on your existing shield that must be destroyed before your Warframe’s shields can be damaged.

• Overshields can be obtained when using Shield Restore items when you are at maximum shield capacity.  Overshields cannot be regenerated, and this extra protective shield is noted by a color change (purple) in the UI.  
  • Overshields have a cap at 1200.

Changes:

• Syndicate weapons or Mod procs with Entropy or Blight will now restore 25% of the Warframe’s base energy stat, instead of restoring 25% of the players max energy.

The Overshield idea is excellent. And much needed. BUT... I hope you will give us other means than restores to "overcharge" our shields. Right now, the only frame that actually beneficiates from this is Mag. She's the only frame with the ability to "overcharge" her shields without having to use the horrendous restore system. Do you plan on making it even for every frame, one way or another? Maybe by "overcharging" full shields when frames are using powers, running, using parkour, or something like that?

The second thing, which concerns me greatly, is this decision to nerf Entropy and Blight energy restoration so much, while leaving EVERY other syndicate effect UNCHANGED. I hope you realize that this yet again adds more to the whole "double standard syndrom" Warframe is already plagued with. Can you at least explain WHY this nerf? Do you think it was overpowered before? Do you really think it is worth it, since it only uses BASE STATS, which are quite low, and more importantly EQUAL to other syndicate effects, such as Arbiters and Steel Meridian effects, which are just as strong and useful, 25% of FULLY MODDED maximum life restored being quite powerful, even moreso on frames possessing a high health cap? Is it a direct result of the implementation of Primed Flow? If so, why implement it in the first place? Why not go "all the way" too and be FAIR by EQUALLY affecting ALL syndicate effects? Why so often the double standards? This kind of feel like a poorly thought-out decision to me, to be quite frank.

Edited by Marthrym

- snip - Overshields - snip -

Changes:

• Syndicate weapons or Mod procs with Entropy or Blight will now restore 25% of the Warframe’s base energy stat, instead of restoring 25% of the players max energy.

Now i have to get those large shield restores from Suda!

But that Energy Nerf, *sigh* *replaces Primed flow with Fleeting expertise*

and what i always do when an update comes round * Control + F "Trinity" * looks like there are no Trinity nerfs today....

i was quite fond of one Random Key, one TIII Key, and one TIV Key.

:(

Overshields have been added to Warframe!  Overshields are an extra layer of protection on your existing shield that must be destroyed before your Warframe’s shields can be damaged.

• Overshields can be obtained when using Shield Restore items when you are at maximum shield capacity.  Overshields cannot be regenerated, and this extra protective shield is noted by a color change (purple) in the UI.  
  • Overshields have a cap at 1200.

ooh, new shiny things!

more balancing metrics and features that Abilities can have now :D

srsly, this sounds useful to integrate into some Abilities.

mag "nerf" woud be ok and nouthink to complain about if over shield was affected by mods just a simple bace of 1200 and allowing it to be increased woud make mag good in the void

but the key pack is to dam much 25K is the price of a dam mod its a price increes of 25 times for maby some think you need as no one counts the T1-2 in there put the price to 10K or 15K not 25K as thats to high