Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.10.0

DE_Adam

I'm really glad I didn't buy that shield polarize augment from trade chat now.

The void key packs sound terrible. I thought the idea was that they contain a guaranteed T4 key.

On Entropy change: Great, now the only reason for me to bring my Synoid Gammacor is for its great damage.

ew/10

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

From poll "3 x Random Void Keys, 1 x guaranteed T3 or T4 for 25K Standing. Sabotage Keys will included in the Random option."

into

"Two keys in each pack will be random T1 or T2 mission keys, and every pack is also guaranteed to have a random T3 or T4 Void Key."

And sooo good they nerfed Rakta Ballistika even more. Now it where, at the level of Lato?

So the Tenno saw the Miter and thought they could do better?

It definetly looks cool, but we have to see how well it performs in game.

However looking at it i just have to ask. Can you PLEASE bring back the old Sawman? Maybe as special variant of the Butcher in Tyl Regor's region once he got his update?

Oh and combined with the glaive animations it could even make a cool player weapon. I mean who doesn't want to run around with a roaring buzzsaw in their palm?

One random T3/T4 key, and just a small chance that the other two keys could be T3 would've been OK.  And it would've gotten that gambling impulse going!  But instead, I'll probably just move on to a new syndicate instead of farming rep for keys.  Oh well. :/

Also, I think some people here are dumb over Mag.  There wasn't a nerf, the max OVERSHIELD is 1200, ON TOP of normal shields.  If anything, they buffed her Greedy Pull to full range instead of half.

EDIT: Oh, wait, Augment.  Don't mind me.  It did sound rather derpy though.  Not that durability is an issue in this game (oh, wait.)

Edited by KainDarkfire

Are you guys even paying attention?? You're already complaining about overshields being capped at 1200, but failing to see in the dev provided screenshot that Mesa's shields are at 2037. what they mean by the 1200 cap is 1200 shields over your maximum.

^^^

This is working fine for me, can anyone else reproduce?

I know what his/her problem is, they own the Hikou Prime and not the regular Hikou. Same thing happened to me with the Tipedo. I didn't own a Bo, instead, I had a Bo Prime.

The Foundry marks these weapons as "ready to build" because it believes we own the regular version of these weapons when we have the prime version instead. Definitely a visual(?) bug.

Are you guys even paying attention?? You're already complaining about overshields being capped at 1200, but failing to see in the dev provided screenshot that Mesa's shields are at 2037. what they mean by the 1200 cap is 1200 shields over your maximum.

You detonate Corpus for 5k and get half of that as shield 

You detonate Corpus for 20k and get 1200 shields that wont last more than 2 shoots EVEN if on top of MAg's 1k shields 

Do you see the difference 

Also, I think some people here are dumb over Mag.  There wasn't a nerf, the max OVERSHIELD is 1200, ON TOP of normal shields.  If anything, they buffed her Greedy Pull to full range instead of half.

SO what ! 1200 on top of 1k = 2200 , not even close to what you would get , you can't revive someone in a T4 with 2k shields 
Edited by TDS0Spoderman

Well I can see how they avoided more hate the poll said...

3 x Random Void Keys, 1 x guaranteed T3 or T4 for 25K Standing. Sabotage Keys will included in the Random option.

but we get...

Void Key packs are now available as Tier 2 Syndicate Offerings!  These packs contain 3 random Void Keys for 25,000 Standing.  Two keys in each pack will be random T1 or T2 mission keys, and every pack is also guaranteed to have a random T3 or T4 Void Key.

If I would have known that i would have voted for the 1 T4 key for 15k. Why spend 10k more rep for 2 trash keys?

yes, because there are aren't any players who don't want/need the lower level keys. obviously, the MR 15 players are the only ones that matter when it comes to building on anything they choose to.

Sarcasm aside, though, it's ridiculous how entitled people can be without even thinking about MR 4 or 5 players.

1200 is the amount of a fully ranked yet no power strength iron skin. We all know that iron skin is worthless late game even with a full power strength build. Not only is MAG's now nowhere near as strong as it used to be, it doesn't feature some of the things it used too, and worst of all, the amount isn't increased with power strength, unlike Iron Skin. There is literally no reason to use this Augment now, and now it basically means I can't bring MAG into T4 anymore cause she can't tank as well as Rhino can.

"Cycle in 3 x Random Void Keys, 1 x guaranteed T3 or T4 for 25K Standing. Sabotage Keys will included in the Random option."

I am pretty damn sure i voted for 3 random void keys.....not 2 random T1/2 keys and only 1 guaranteed T3 or T4 keys

keyword: 3 x random void keys......

getting real tired of this bait and switch stuff......you stabbed us in the back and made us choose the lesser of the two evils....now youre just pouring salt and alcohol on the wound

Edited by sekushiiandee

yes, because there are aren't any players who don't want/need the lower level keys. obviously, the MR 15 players are the only ones that matter when it comes to building on anything they choose to.

Sarcasm aside, though, it's ridiculous how entitled people can be without even thinking about MR 4 or 5 players.

MR 4 player: "Man, my 10k rep a day sure is valuable. I really have to save up if I want to get stuff. I know what I'll do! I'll spend what I've been saving for two and a half days on three keys! There isn't a single one of those mods I want! Not ONE!"

You detonate Corpus for 5k and get half of that as shield 

You detonate Corpus for 20k and get 1200 shields that wont last more than 2 shoots 

Do you see the difference 

IF we don't go vocal about their Knee- Jerk  reactions and bad moves that almost makes me think that they either don't lay the game or just want to &!$$ of the community by attacking the few things that are "good" then the game will go down the sink , but you may enjoy that, so go ahead. 

So.... you're saying the good update is bad like most everybody else?

Can you tell anybody why you hate the update though? I've yet to see any post bawling their eyes out at this actually explain WHY they don't like it.

Don't like the Void Key changes? It was too ....easy...  before... it will NOT be going back to what it originally was. Get over it.

Don't like the changes for that Synoid? It was overpowered. Get over it.

Don't like the bug fixes? There's bugs and glitches in every single game. It is a real impossibility to have any coded material 100% glitch free. It's simply not possible to fix EVERYTHING. Oh...? There's other older bugs though? They're not higher on priority to fix then. Get over it.

You don't like Over Shields? .....Please.... tell me you're not mentally handicapped.

The only "bad" thing here was the "nerf" Mag had received since hardly anybody plays her now to begin with. We need more reasons to play her, not less, and we just got less... it's not cool, at all, but whatever, there must have been a reason for it outside my knowledge. So. get over it.

TL;DR - Get over it.

T1-2 void keys drops like candy. They drop everywhere. If low ranked player runs low ranked content (ie not T3-4), he is by default drown in T1-2 keys.

-snip-

TL;DR - Get over it.

^ this get over it mentality is what is going to screw over the game

there is no point in asking for our feedback when you will just blatantly stab us in our back

i also had the get over it mentality...but it eventually further ruined the game for me....

you are definitely allow to think this way....but please do not impose your views onto other players.....if you want it to be this way...so be it....play the game when a good percentage of players leave because of unjustified acts and changes occur to the game

i want to see how much fun you have when its just you in the game in the end

instead of telling us to get over.....please just be more constructive.....youre not the only one who plays this game....and a lot of these claims/complaints are legitimate

"Cycle in 3 x Random Void Keys, 1 x guaranteed T3 or T4 for 25K Standing. Sabotage Keys will included in the Random option."

I am pretty damn sure i voted for 3 random void keys.....not 2 random T1/2 keys and only 1 guaranteed T3 or T4 keys

keyword: 3 x random void keys......

This is what you voted for. 

You get three random void keys, one of those void keys, however, is guarunteed to either be a T3 or T4.

The Overshield idea is excellent. And much needed. BUT... I hope you will give us other means than restores to "overcharge" our shields. Right now, the only frame that actually beneficiates from this is Mag. She's the only frame with the ability to "overcharge" her shields without having to use the horrendous restore system. Do you plan on making it even for every frame, one way or another? Maybe by "overcharging" full shields when frames are using powers, running, using parkour, or something like that?

no she doesn't this means that she lost her enemy scaling shield AND she gets nothing for using the restores because she already had that shield BUT she paid 25k standing AND one mod slot for it.

Know what would be better? Do something to buff Mag/Mag Prime OR allow her to overshield others making her a walking team defense buff. And her syndicate mod should do something more spectacular now, because... oof... it is true what they are saying, it does kinda nullify her own benefits from this, unless if she can go even higher than the rest from it.

Edited by MartinVole