Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Reward When You Level Up?

EzyBash

I don't know , a slot for warframes/weapons, a Orokin Catalyst/Reactor, ammo box or anything else.

Obviously an appropriate reward for each level.(Players who are already, for example, level 6 will get the rewards of mastery1/2/3/4/5)

Just an idea, what do you think?

Edited by EzyBash

Yes I agree! 100%

I honestly don´t care what we get xD right now it really just feels like there´s not much point other than the Rhino and the Hek? might be more I dunno and those are really low level. 

and when we take into consideration all the people who are unhappy with the "not enough free orokins, I need one for everyone weapon/warframe" or "not enough warframe/weapon slots I can´t have them all at the same time" and lets not forget the ever popular "I failed my test and now I have to wait 24 hours for nothing"  adding rewards of the kind you suggest would lower the complaints on those topics I think. 

But like I started out with saying I don´t care if it´s a small health restore I get per Mastery level up or even if it´s a single credit (not platinium but CREDIT) I just feel it´s wierd we get nothing right now.

they are planning to put slots every 2 account levels... for me thats is enought.

Honestly I do not like ot... mastery from 9 to 11 take the same reward I get from Mastery 1 to 3 :/ ... a really bad idea.

Reasonable reward for each level.

Edited by EzyBash

I don't know , a slot for warframes/weapons, a Orokin Catalyst/Reactor, ammo box or anything else.

Obviously an appropriate reward for each level.(Players who are already, for example, level 6 will get the rewards of mastery1/2/3/4/5)

Just an idea, what do you think?

How about a pat on a back and congratz ?

Would still be better than nothing like we get now :P

Thats not true, you can buy new weapons with rank 2-4 in the market. :D

Personally I think the levels aren't useful since each mission only depends on your warframe and weapons.

Why not get rid of the Levels and simply install a Rank system based on the number of different mods you own? The mods are what seperate newbies from the old guard.

Edited by Thoran007

Why not get rid of the Levels and simply install a Rank system based on the number of different mods you own? The mods are what seperate newbies from the old guard.

Mod drops are an inconsistent representation of someones amount of play because they are given out at random. (They are definitely the difference between new and old players though lol).

I also agree with some previous posts that they whatever the reward is it should get better as you level.

Every Mastery Rank should unlock mods that will be randomly drop throughout the game.

For example, at Mastery Rank 0/1 you would only be able to find Mods like max ammo, mag size, critical hit (completely useless on 90% of the weapons, except Sniper + Paris) and that more useless kind of stuff. As you proceed to ranks 2/3 you would be able to find mods like: Multishot, reload speed, damage. 

As you proceed to rank 4/5 you would be able to find elemental mods & damage mods. 

I'm not saying you wouldn't be able to find the better mods on the lower ranks, but the drop rate would be much lower. 

If you don't have the good mods, the lvl'ed weapon wouldn't mean much to you, so you would more easily get new ones and try a lot of different weapons that way (which helps increasing the Mastery Rank and find a suitable weapon for your play style). 

That's just my 2 cents, but i think it would make the game a lot more interesting (especially to try new setups).

An add-on or upgrade of a weapon would be nice.

An idea would be say an add-on which is physically noticeable in game on a sword (some sort of pommel add on) which gives 5 extra mod space or maxes out one of the elemental abilities without needing to fusion buff the elemental mod.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm curious to see if the staff of this pay2win take this post into consideration.

PS:

The last update (7.11.0) sucks.
Listen to the community and put things affixed, or the number of players will drop drastically.

If ppl got a free warframe slot at lvl5 maybe then ppl would actually consider getting to lvl5.

A lot of players stop at 4 where they can unlock all the weapons.

+1

Warframe slots and/or potatoes would be nice rewards.