The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Europe Trading Prices

Dark-Comander

dont know if they have diferent events dates, diferent drop rate or someothing but... what is wrong with the prices over there?? europe price are like 3 times the price over the rest of the world... this is soooo crazy :S

srry for the bad english, i'm still learning

Edited by Twinsnake

Europe prices? The hell? Europeans get better drops? I'm British/The thing in the options menu says EUROPE for me and God damn I spent 30 keys getting braton prime receiver. 

Still, what are you on?

If you mean European players in warframe on trading chat sell stuff overpriced, That's nebulous as hell. Stop generalizing.

There are probably less players who farm for stuff and prefer to just buy it who play in the EU region, and so people go over there from other regions and sell them stuff for inflated prices, no one really cares because everyone gets what they like

Edited by Somedude1000

Not sure to get what you're saying.

I mean, if you're talking about region trade chat it's a national problem rather than European; I honestly find my region lacking of skilled players or veterans, so it's actually the opposite about prices, as usually sellers have no true idea of the real value of the items they're selling.

But other than that, what prices are you referring to? I mean, forum trade section is worldwide...

You just need patience. I bought Viscious Spread a few days ago and I got 4 offers.

15p for a unranked

20p for a fully ranked

25p for a unranked

45p for a fully ranked

There is always someone who tries to get as much plat as they can from you.

they play very bad and need much more runs.

edit: more runs = higher prices

example from my experience:

i must play frost on all my t4defs because nearly all frosts wiped the group at wave 10-15 !!!!

they get killed by vor all the time. 

at wave 15 till 20 i have to rez a lot.

they have no clue about warframe abilities.

most players have very bad internet. 

... list could be very long.

and then switch to north america east or similar... they are like humans from other planet and have 2-5 times more skill. i saw volt mastery rank 2 who played like mastery 18 player!!!

Edited by fuffi2milka

i must play frost on all my t4defs because nearly all frosts wiped the group at wave 10-15 !!!!

and then switch to north america east or similar... they are like humans from other planet and have 2-5 times more skill. i saw volt mastery rank 2 who played like mastery 18 player!!!

well any player can solo 20 waves so if u did not go look into mirror pls before talking about others

but yes I have same experience :every deff i need to go frost or frost fail at 35+-wave , every survival vauban because other vauban fails at 40min [nekros are decent in europe]  every rep farm mirage because I need to clear whole map solo and list goes on

well any player can solo 20 waves so if u did not go look into mirror pls before talking about others

but yes I have same experience :every deff i need to go frost or frost fail at 35+-wave , every survival vauban because other vauban fails at 40min [nekros are decent in europe]  every rep farm mirage because I need to clear whole map solo and list goes on

any player??? 20waves on t4def????

after 1,5 year and near 1k hour  EU  and mostly pubs playing i can tell you

for sure i never experienced something like this 

you are far from reality

PS do us Europeans a favor and go play with more "skilled" players

after 1,5 year and near 1k hour  EU  and mostly pubs playing i can tell you

for sure i never experienced something like this 

you are far from reality

PS do us Europeans a favor and go play with more "skilled" players

i am not here to discuss about who is right and what is right. i hope you understand that its pointless. 

my experience is true (FOR ME *edited*) and i respect every european player i meet. (even if our friends from usa play much better)

How did we end talking about loadouts and gameplay from trade prices?

i edited second string for better understanding

Edited by fuffi2milka

edit: more runs = higher prices

D-did you just say an entire region of players is bad at the game? While also suggesting that MR means something?

Someone is clearly broken here, and I don't believe it's the entire region of players.

D-did you just say an entire region of players is bad at the game? While also suggesting that MR means something?

Someone is clearly broken here, and I don't believe it's the entire region of players.

Yeah when I mentioned the same thing sarcastically my post strangely disappared. I guess it is ok to lable a entire region bad but not question the ones making such a statement.

+1

Yeah when I mentioned the same thing sarcastically my post strangely disappared. I guess it is ok to lable a entire region bad but not question the ones making such a statement.

+1