Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2015 Shiny Bug Thread - (Pc Version)

(PSN)Crackle2012

Update 15.10.2, date: 22.1.2014.

A new possible bug found. I went into a game and all worked out normally. I returned to the main screen and just as I was about to leave the squad, I was signed out of the game to the point where I need to re-log into the game to play it. However something happened. The password I have been using all this time no longer was a valid password all of a sudden and that when I shut down the game and re-started it, my password still does not work. Failed to log-in message pops out.

This is unusual and although I could always assume that this is some sort of account hijacking attempt possibly or server issue, the timing of it happened in such a succession that this is unlikely and it seems that it is more likely that this is a UI bug of some form. At this very moment I can not access my account or enter the game to play even and I have no idea what is going on. So my best option is of course, report this here and report this issue forward as well.

Np, sure, I meen, I can't do anything for you as I don't see how this would be a UI issue??  If it's saying your PW is wrong, and you have triple checked you are typing it correctly, without caps lock on etc... I would definitely contact support / submit a request/ticket.

EDIT:  On second thought.. It is very odd though, if you are able to log into the forums using that same password.  So maybe that could be a UI issue somehow?  I have no clue...

Yea, well the issue is that these are all already under the PC Specific Feedback section. The issue is that there is so many bugs, and it is difficult to place them all in a singular location. If anything It would involve creating 8 to 10 different threads and guessing at best where to place the threads.

There are some GLARING issues with the controller on pc, and it is embedded in the long list of posts themselves. My thread itself is a good start at fixing some of the key issues since it has a really detailed list of these issues. I will go ahead and highlight a few of the issues.

•  

• The launcher itself requires the user to use a mouse to go and click the "play" button to run the game. This will be a major issue since many users who use Big Desktop mode of Steam.

• The Market does not gain focus when you walk up to the console and attempt to interact with it with the controller in-game

• The Foundry does not gain focus when you walk up to the console and attempt to interact with it with the controller in-game.

• The Kubrow interaction area does not gain focus when you walk up to the console and attempt to interact with it with the controller in-game. ( Or it's difficult to use without gui indicators ).

• The chat box still has issues with focus in various menus. For example you can go to view one of the monsters in the codex, bring up the chat box, and when you press b it closes the chat box and the current codex page. I believe for intuitive use, the chat box should be closed with the first press of B, and then the codex pages will close with each additional press.

• The User interface still lacks a lot of important indicators as to how to navigate and operate the menus in the menus.

• It is difficult to leave ( and join/create ) parties when using the game controller.

I know there is probably more, but this list of issues all appears in the cockpit of the ship ( AKA the main menu ).

Understood!!  Thank you for the list though!!!  

BTW -that's all I meant, is a more concise list actually placed here instead of actual links (like you did), even if the list is very large.   I'm going to place a link in the OP to both of your posts here in the OP ASAP!  (Probably tomorrow AM!) 

Sorry I've been really sick this week-end, stomach virus of sorts :/  So just checking up on things at the moment!  

Cant post any message in any thread in ps4... Dear DEVS! Ps4 version of game is unplayable now and scare all players! Im talking about 15 -20 fps! Over 10 enemies =and you got 15 fps! Heal the ps4 version please, you are losing players, now online is very low, because game is unplayable...improve performance. Please tell it to PS4 team of DEVS, cant post in ps4

So the Entropy Burst Augment is an additive increase to the Supra's status base, increasing it to 22.5% Status. However, adding multishot and the event dual stat event mods only work on the 2.5% base status. In other words, the dual stat event mods only increase the status roughly by 2.2%. This means that with the Entropy Burst Augment, Multishot, and all 4 dual event mods, you can only increase its status to 47%.

It seems like this bug involves the dual status event mods not recognizing the Entropy Burst Augment's 20% status increase and is still working off the 2.5% base status.

Here are pictures:

Base Status

156u2xg.jpg

Base Status with Entropy Burst

s33vow.jpg

Base Status with Entropy Burst and 1 Dual Stat Mod

2cyk4tu.jpg

Base Status with Entropy Burst and 4 Dual Stat Mods

29cpgth.jpg

Cant post any message in any thread in ps4... Dear DEVS! Ps4 version of game is unplayable now and scare all players! Im talking about 15 -20 fps! Over 10 enemies =and you got 15 fps! Heal the ps4 version please, you are losing players, now online is very low, because game is unplayable...improve performance. Please tell it to PS4 team of DEVS, cant post in ps4

Aquartos, please log in to the forums using your PSN ID in order to post in the PS4 subforums. Any further PS4 discussions can happen in the appropriate forums, or feel free to send me a PM. 

Thanks. 

So the Entropy Burst Augment is an additive increase to the Supra's status base, increasing it to 22.5% Status. However, adding multishot and the event dual stat event mods only work on the 2.5% base status. In other words, the dual stat event mods only increase the status roughly by 2.2%. This means that with the Entropy Burst Augment, Multishot, and all 4 dual event mods, you can only increase its status to 47%.

It seems like this bug involves the dual status event mods not recognizing the Entropy Burst Augment's 20% status increase and is still working off the 2.5% base status.

Here are pictures:

Base Status

156u2xg.jpg

s33vow.jpg

2cyk4tu.jpg

29cpgth.jpg

Hey, thanks for the report! I did alittle digging, and the way I understand it - this is working as intended, Entropy burst is a flat boost, but that does not meen that other status increase mods are going to pull from this "new base", if you will. The other status mods are still going to pull from its original base of 2.5% -- think of Entropy as a flat boost, not a new base.

overlapping snowglobes will cause any enemy inside the first snow globe to ignore the slowing effect once the first one disappears so long as it stays inside the second.

full details here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/391592-snow-globe-slowing-bug/

DE_Danielle has taken note of the thread.

Awesome, TY!

DE's showing serious love to mah thread today!!  :-)  I like it!!!  

Thank you Drew and Danielle!

Also,

overlapping snowglobes will cause any enemy inside the first snow globe to ignore the slowing effect once the first one disappears so long as it stays inside the second.

full details here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/391592-snow-globe-slowing-bug/

DE_Danielle has taken note of the thread.

Listing anyways, just to keep track!

Here are pictures:

Base Status

156u2xg.jpg

s33vow.jpg

2cyk4tu.jpg

29cpgth.jpg

It's supposed to be like this. If we were just adding to the base, or if the percentage was of the total, we would have insanely high numbers for everything

Hey, thanks for the report! I did alittle digging, and the way I understand it - this is working as intended, Entropy burst is a flat boost, but that does not meen that other status increase mods are going to pull from this "new base", if you will. The other status mods are still going to pull from its original base of 2.5% -- think of Entropy as a flat boost, not a new base.

according to the patch notes of UPDATE 15.1.0+15.1.01, thats not how it is intended:

Changed Calculation method of 2 Syndicate Augment mods:

Shattering Justice (Sobek Mod) changed to max +20 Additive to base Status Chance.

Entropy Burst (Supra Mod) changed to max +20 Additive to base Status Chance.

It says there that it adds to the BASE Status chance. It was especially changed to the BASE Status chance.

Also the ingame description was changed to BASE chance.

So as long as the descriptions are not changed, and there are no further patch notes to clarify that it is NOT intended as Base status chance - it must be a bug.

Or someone clarifies that Base status chance means something different than everyone thinks. But since it was used quite often, even from official sides, I think there is consensus on the meaning.

[+20% FLAT Status chance would be an adequate description for the current status quo (I think)]

according to the patch notes of UPDATE 15.1.0+15.1.01, thats not how it is intended:

Shattering Justice (Sobek Mod) changed to max +20 Additive to base Status Chance.

It says there that it adds to the BASE Status chance. It was especially changed to the BASE Status chance.

So as long as the descriptions are not changed, and there are no further patch notes to clarify that it is NOT intended as Base status chance - it must be a bug.

Or someone clarifies that Base status chance means something different than everyone thinks. But since it was used quite often, even from official sides, I think there is consensus on the meaning.

[+20% FLAT Status chance would be an adequate description for the current status quo (I think)]

Hmm ok, thanks for this information!!!  I will leave this here for now, I am not going to list it until I'm 100% that it is a bug.  Any further comments that anyone could provide in light of this information would be helpful!

It seems certain Orokin Lockers in the Void enjoy their gravity-defying stay in a particular tile.

http://i.imgur.com/gwBUjck.jpg?1

Also, there seems to be a problem time and again on a Mobile Defense tile that uses the layout on Ceres - Kiste.

The doors, which are normally closed until two of the three locations have been defended and then open up to the third point, remain closed for a few people. It seems those which are affected are joiners of a existing session.

Would anyone have the Shattering Justice Mod and a Sobek shotgun on hand to test and see if the dual status event mods recognize the 20% base increase given by the Shattering Justice Augment Mod or if they only recognize the original 15%?

Bullets will take away Rhino's Iron Skin even when he is shielding with melee. The bullets drain the Iron Skin before any reflecting happens. The reflect animation doesn't play, but the audio does. 

Rhino not being able to block bullets with iron skin on is actually intended, I can assure you of that, I remember reading it in the patch notes.  The sound playing may not be, however.

EDIT:  The patch notes read something like "When using Iron Skin, any bullets that are blocked will still go through iron skin first"  etc etc..  This was right around when melee 2.0 first came out.

Any invisibility skills will cause syandanas (as well as anything with cloth physics?) to disappear for the remainder of the mission that you are currently in.

Yeah, I actually had this happen -- it causes all danglies to disappear etc.. DE_J's has responded to some one's thread about this though, so they are aware of the issue, when it's fixed I'll list it as fixed. (it happens to Ash's Locust helm danglies/ Sugatras/ Syndanas, and Loki's Alt helm Danglies as well)  I was able to get them all to re-appear in the same mission by switching from melee to gun and back or rolling/dodging, or re invising etc, about 50% of the time it would cause them to disappear, then they would come back.

It seems certain Orokin Lockers in the Void enjoy their gravity-defying stay in a particular tile.

http://i.imgur.com/gwBUjck.jpg?1

Also, there seems to be a problem time and again on a Mobile Defense tile that uses the layout on Ceres - Kiste.

The doors, which are normally closed until two of the three locations have been defended and then open up to the third point, remain closed for a few people. It seems those which are affected are joiners of a existing session.

Thanks for the Screenshot with minimap! :-)

•  Bug:  Syndicate Rank 3 reward IssueIf player already have Restore Bp and 2 sigils, he cant pick up any reward or exit from those page. Any opening synd menu, will open same reward page.

Repro Steps:  If you got 3+ synd rank before the introduction syndicate rewards, just downgrade synd to 2nd rank and get 3rd again.

screenshots here: