Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2015 Shiny Bug Thread - (Pc Version)

(PSN)Crackle2012

•  Bug:  Syndicate Rank 3 reward IssueIf player already have Restore Bp and 2 sigils, he cant pick up any reward or exit from those page. Any opening synd menu, will open same reward page.

Repro Steps:  If you got 3+ synd rank before the introduction syndicate rewards, just downgrade synd to 2nd rank and get 3rd again.

screenshots here:

I love you for this post :-) -- You took my format, copy and pasted it and posted the bug almost exactly how I would!  (If people could start doing this if you can/have time - it would be incredible as it will save me quite a good amount of time!!!)

Also, Issue Noted, thank you for the pics and report!!!!!

I updated my list of bugs for gamepads. It seems that there is absolutely no changes in regards to the issues ( In regards to 15.12.2 update/hotfix). I also added a few steps for reproduction, but in most of the cases, the issues are shown quickly by simply walking up to the terminal and trying to use the terminal in the main menu ( The lislet ship that is). A few examples of this is the "Market", the "Incubator", and the "Foundry".

Weapon/Warframe issues

- Power Cells and Datamasses cause your melee weapon to swap to your secondary weapon when the item is removed from your hands (delivering or droping the item by tapping the F key). This disables quick melee and locks up the current melee animation (try a slam attack when delivering a power cell). If melee is not equipped there is no issue.

Mission/Map issues

- Warframes do not fall when standing on top of a Death Orb when it explodes.

- Some of the end room types are not marked on the map in the Orokin Void. (I am unable to provide screenshots).

- Mirage's Sleight of Hand causes the corpus green door lasers to remain altered if the effect wares off while the lasers are active (from Security Cameras).

Would anyone have the Shattering Justice Mod and a Sobek shotgun on hand to test and see if the dual status event mods recognize the 20% base increase given by the Shattering Justice Augment Mod or if they only recognize the original 15%?

Its just the original 15%. I used three dual status event mods, plus one 20% Status mod (as i don't own the fourth dual event mod for the shotgun). If the 20 were Base stat, it should be: 15%+20% = 35% *3 (original 100%, +60% +60% + 60% + 20%), which should be 105%. Meaning it should proc every shot. The actual number shown is 65% (15% *3 +20%). And thats also what the weapon does 8it doesn't always proc) when used in the game, so its not just a visual in the statistic.

At the start i thought it was just a minor problem that will get fixed after a restart but it did not, then i started thinking i might have overused my ODONATA frame if i may say (silly me i know) so i made my ITZAL. being all happy and ready for my archiving journey i started to find it all the same. whenever i push to go forward + shift for speed it somehow goes straight but downwards its kinda hard to explain and im assuming im the only or one of the the very few people facing this problem, in short terms its impossible to play this way

•  Bug:  Starting a second+ Dojo Colour Research is brokenWhen your clan completes a colour research, you are not able to start your next colour. Instead, you get the message "You may not research more than one Dojo Color at a time". (What the heck! i just completed a research. Is this broken?)

Repro Steps:  Start researching clan colours. When you complete your first colour, there is a 1.5 day waiting for it to become active, check your dojo when that happens, and try to start your next colour research.

Workaround:  Restart your client. Completely exit the game and then come back to your dojo. This is not obvious and the error message doesn't indicate this will fix the problem.

My character has been randomly getting stuck mid level. The animation plays when I push the movement keys but he doesn't move. I am also unable to jump. If I use a melee attack he will thrust forward, but regular movement doesn't return. If I continue to use the melee attacks to move my character it puts me through the floor of the world and I get permanently stuck.

This has happened to me on 3 separate missions, and I have attempted to restart. Unfortunately this is game breaking for me as I am unable to complete any level without assistance.

Hello there!

Twice today while playing a tower 1 defense mission on my Volt, I got stuck in the terrain while sliding. I couldn't move in any way except by the short distance you move while using melee attack. Otherwise I was completely stuck in place. What's peculiar is that I could still aim, shoot, and use my abilities, but the enemies ignored me as if I wasn't there. I could damage them, but couldn't take any damage.

At one point, I got stuck in this animation for about half a minute:

81rUPme.jpg

This is how I was stuck at the end of the level:

LjHQIiJ.jpg

Gun detaching in archwing and funky camera movements. I would also die out of nowhere, as if my drones exploding did damage to me as well

PbQYkB3.png

No reward description in interception

nHdGfMk.png

Edited by Kuboy

The Stolen Dreams quest goes back to "Pending" after completion. You can play the capture and the first spy mission again if you activate it in the navigation console, but it does not progress further than that. The Codex reports the quest status correctly, and shows it as completed.

Edited by Govorunb

Um... so does Vay Hek really not require a key anymore? (I know that the changelog said that he doesn't, but it still shows up as he requires a key.)

Zlcs1Um.jpg

-Edit-

Ok, so Oro is the correct node to get to him without the key.

Edited by Reidmaster

dont like the new particle system seems alot if not all of the physx stuff has been wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy toned down not happy  :(

edit: example volts overload used to have particles swirl him an then drop to the ground in a nice physx particle display,not anymore  :(

excellent update except for what was done to physx smh

Edited by TheSilverBackWolf

Needs more Feedback on PC (as of U15.12.0)

Need more Feedback on the following:  Is Nekros able to Desecrate Boilers/Broodmothers now?

You can only while their corpses are subject to ragdoll effects (best observed with Vauban's Vortex)

Two relay bugs spotted both involving menus

1. selling something(in my case it was a scindo prime bp) to the Ducat kiosk results in the kiosk menu breaking after the sale goes through

dRXnjYu.jpg

2. trying to buy large team shield restore blueprint from Suda at the relay causes that menu to break and makes it so that the player has to leave the relay

a3Itdo4.jpg

For the latest patch and mission  i have to relog after i complete a quest mission so i can move to the next one (no vid or email before relog)

I did a few dark sectors todaycompleted it twice and nor once i got the reward and each time i checked afterwards if it still had battle pay and it had

Not sure if these are bugs but here are a few things I noticed after the update:

>Some tunnels(vents) in the new corpus spy tilesets make you fall thru the map if you get near the sides of them.

>Graphics performance has SEVERELY decreased(I used to be at 60fps solid now I'm fluctuating from 20-30-40 and back). I'm not sure if the graphics is due to me having just upgraded to a 27" monitor, but I upgraded ram as well so my performance should be fine for Warframe.

>Kubrows sort of orbit you in movement(as always) so this causes them to trip some laser traps. I was sad I had to leave me kubrow behind to do these missions.

Hope this helps! Thanks for Spy 2.0!!!

Edited by SwiftPotato12