Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2015 Shiny Bug Thread - (Pc Version)

(PSN)Crackle2012

<p>Kind of an oddball here;</p>

<p> </p>

<p>I am the founder of a clan, and in the construction of the dojo I've found that recenty it won't let me donate oxium to pending decorations. Primarily teleporters.. Other warlords and people with architect privelages have been able to no problem and I've had to finish projects that way, but it's getting kind of annoying now. Any help would be much appreciated.</p>

Edited by leftllama

Ash 3th ability teleport is not able to target enemies (and allies) on stairs, the second they leave the stair you are able to target them. When targeting enemies on stairs you will get the notifcation of that the enemy is blocked...

(on aside note I found out that blade storm recovers your lost glaive (kestrel in my case), I think it has something to do with the combo counter, might be something...

http://i.imgur.com/4SU6v37.png i have this problem and i i hope u guys gonna fix it this blueprint dosent let me make my wepon cause i dosent show the other one check in and i have the both magnus

If you only have two magnus, and no other secondary weapon, you won't be able to craft the akmagnus, because you MUST have at least one secondary weapon that is usable in your inventory. If that's the case, buy a lato or something while you're crafting it. 

Edited by Gessak

-I have had the Issue you describe in 1b several times on both PC and Ps4, I never knew what was causing it (other than the occasional host migration)  Thank you for the additional info on the Migration happening near the end of the 1st round.

Question:  How Near the end will trigger this usually??  Because I seem to recall this happening when the host just decided to extract at the VERY end of round 1 and the rest of us decided to stay.  = No mobs for the rest of the time.

-The Nyx Chaos issue... I am not sure I 100% understand the issue here.  I think enemies can still attack the cryopod if they are in chaos, I think it's more like an attack "whatever is closest type thing?" So if the cryopod is closer than another enemy to them, they would still attack it, no? - Plz correct me if I am wrong!

About the host migration bug: one time it triggered when host left second before 1st round endscreen, second time i met this problem, when i joined the game right after such host migration (i think it sometimes still happen, that you can join game on second round);

About Nyx's Chaos: problem lies in the skill itself. Mobs affected by this ability, even 60 meters away from the cryopod, still running towards it, ignoring themselves, while they should fight with each other.

+++PLUS I got info about Mirage's PRISM: max lvl of the skill creates 16 rays, but actually we have (16 - amount of players companions - amount of syndiate "helpers"). All of them get auto-targeted by one of rays for the whole duration of the Prism skill.

i recently got this bug for my chat box so i can't talk to anybody besides my clan, alliance and squad mates during a random mission, relogging or restarting my pc doesn't seem to solve it.

sohVxK8.jpg

Edited by expriment

The last couple weeks, the number of random player disconnects has gone up exponentially. Worse, when it happens during a game, I often can't reinvite players due to that stupid "victory conditions have already been met" condition. This is getting out of hand.

TORID BUG: basic accuracy is 100, after putting heavy caliber 10/10 (-55% accuracy) it drops to 2.7. Is it a bug or just me bad at maths?

Wow, yeah.. this is a really old bug, if you equipped - accuracy mods on 100 accuracy weapons like the Lanka/Torid before, it used to bug out and say 182 accuracy or something above 100, which was really wierd.  Several of these issues were fixed, I honestly think it's probably just a UI bug however.  - % accuracy is definitely the hardest on weapons with 100% accuracy though.  I've hit myself in the back of the head with my Ogris before with high latency rofl!

•  Bug:  Host Migration while on an elevator:  

I revisited this bug, new information has been added to the bugthread.

Decided to redo this bug and see if something had changed and to my surprise some of its issues have been addressed.

The good news is that when this bug occurs you no longer fall into an infinity loop where you would respawn for a new drop into oblivion.

The bad news is that they fixed it by killing you when you drop out of the tileset, requiring a revive, which will than spawn you safely on top of the elevator platform. This can be a bit aggravating as you will basically lose a revive before you get a chance to play the game.

The really unlucky can lose multiple revives when the elevator is called down (by a left behind squadmate) and is moving up again when you hit the revive button ... you will spawn on the moving elevator and glitch through for another drop out of the tileset. This automatically makes you lose TWO revives (happened to me once now).

Bug 1: Owned Alternative Helmets are shown in the foundry. Nothing about this in patch notes, so it is a bug.

Another hint for that is, that the owned number is not shown for them (if the above is not a bug, then this is one)

Bug 2: Low Percent Hornet Strike doesn't work right on Pyrana (at least in the UI). Easy to see if you equip a 20% Hornet Strike, and look at the slash damage. To compare, equip a 20% Razor Shot. They should be giving equally to the Slash damage - they don't.

The Hornet Strike is the one with the wrong numbers (increase is not 20%)

Edited by Deus_X_Machina

Hydroid's Undertow and Tentacle Swarm finisher damage being unaffected by Savage Silence. To reproduce, just bring a Hydroid and Banshee anywhere. Have Hydroid cast Undertow or Tentacle Swarm and look at the damage pop ups. Have a Banshee with Savage Silence cast Silence and you'll see the numbers don't change. This is true even if Silence is cast between Hydroid abilities. Hydroid's Undertow and Tentacle Swarm are finisher damage and should be affected like Blade Storm is for Ash.

Still no fix for Antimatter Absorb not working properly for hitscan weapons. This is listed in the Wikia for Antimatter Absorb.

Hey guys!  I apologize, but I am looking through all of this and I need to know what is and what is not still occuring as of Update / Hotfix 15.15.0.1 --  If any of you reported something here BEFORE Febuary 18th and it is still occuring, please just let me know here -- You can just say "still occuring" below this post if you like, and I'll find your report and place it in the OP! 

Thanks so much everyone!

Still occuring - All of the gamepad bugs I mentioned in this thread is still happening. Also, i have kept updates in the various hotfix/update release posts.

also as a quick note, there is are several extremely annoying bugs that appear the mid-mission and lead to the user ( or team mates ) dying.

• The chat menu grabs hold of the left trigger and several other buttons leading to the inability to fire weapons or even aim at monsters. When this happens it could easily be more than 30 seconds before the game finally decides it has had enough focus on the mid-game chat.
  • The lasers in Void defense missions occasionally activate when passing by without intentionally activating the laser. I usually have this happen when i am trying to reload a weapon while moving around.
  • The camera moves suddenly at all mouse movements even if the user is making heavy use of a game pad.

Edited by dandeloreon

No, it is not UI bug. This is for real - the bullet spread is just enormous with this 2.7 "accuracy" - they just fly where they want to, not where the crosshair is.

They? I'm assuming that you have split chamber on? The Torid is kind of like a grenade launcher. Anyhow, TY for the info! Something does seem off about it then, the accuracy numbers don't really make sense to me -- certain weapons that are extremely accurate have 15-30 accuracy usually- yet I can't tell the difference between them and weapons with 100 accuracy- and the % removed from 100 accuracy weapons definitely seems to be weird.

I can understand them wanting heavy caliber to affect weapons that are extremely accurate more than ones that aren't, but from my experience, I've seen quite a few stug blobs go way out of wack with it on, I've managed to hit myself more than once with a fully charged stug blob aimed up high- it would simply fire them everywhere- some right at my feet. I haven't tested this for a very long time though. I will check it out on ps4 as my heavy calibur is a much higher rank on ps4.

http://i.imgur.com/4SU6v37.png i have this problem and i i hope u guys gonna fix it this blueprint dosent let me make my wepon cause i dosent show the other one check in and i have the both magnus

Do you have another 2ndary of any type besides both Magnus? The game will not allow you to "not have a 2ndary" therefore, if those 2 guns are the only 2 that you own for your 2ndary- this could be causing the issue, if you own other 2ndaries however, then this is definitely weird.

Ash 3th ability teleport is not able to target enemies (and allies) on stairs, the second they leave the stair you are able to target them. When targeting enemies on stairs you will get the notifcation of that the enemy is blocked...

(on aside note I found out that blade storm recovers your lost glaive (kestrel in my case), I think it has something to do with the combo counter, might be something...

Nice! Good to know, since ash is my go to I'll be using this for my lost kestrel haha! (The only time it ever gets lost for me is with rebound or if I channel to explode after I throw it). Just to add potentially helpful info to this

Hey guys!  My apologies for the lack of updates as of late!  just a PSA for all of the people following this thread!  -- thanks so much!  I am taking it down for a while (a week or so?) as the OP is pretty obsolete at this point, i've fallen too far behind.. Need to start fresh!

Don't worry!

it will re-emerge soon, updated and hungry for more reports!

:-)

EDIT:  On second thought, just locking it for now as opposed to removing it!  I may need to refer to some of the feedback that is within when I update it.  For the time being please direct all of your reports to the PC Beta Bugs Sub-Forum!   

Thanks all!