The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Loki Immortal Skin Delete Some Gold Coloration On Loki Prime Back

VDeorsum

not use prime frames, and, how for nova prime the possibility of change color to the gold are around the corner

-.- I'm not a fan of gold, so therefor because of that aesthetic aversion I should gimp myself by not using the more powerful frames? 

Sure, or I could just equip an arcane helm and immortal skin and not have nearly as much gold blinding me. I like that there's an option.

The Nova Prime thing is still up for debate. If it's a well received change (seems that way so far) they might go back and change the other primes, but the issue there is that they have to make them non-metallic gold so they won't look nearly as blinged out in the future.

I think this is counter productive for DE. They obviously want to sell these skins, but players prefer to use Prime Frames for obvious reasons ... the same goes for weapons.

Nop. I bought immortal skin to hide (at least partially) golden parts of Loki Prime;p I wish it could hide more of this gold trash....

Edited by Kripion

Nop. I bought immortal skin to hide (at least partially) golden parts of Loki Prime;p I wish it could hide more of this gold trash....

Yes, but if you could recolor the gold and skins didn't always remove it this wouldn't even be an issue :D You wouldn't need to pay to get rid of the bling and those that pay for a skin wouldn't feel like they are throwing away money because the skins are left gathering dust once the prime comes out.

Edited by The_Doc