Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Constantly Getting Kicked From Matches On Load Up.

(PSN)immanks102

• 2 weeks later...

Ever since I loaded up warframe today around 6pm I've been getting kicked off non stop since keeps telling me to make my ports 4950&4955 and they have been set. I can't even load up a mission or arsenal without it telling me non stop failed to connect to the server logged out. I don't know why it's doing this but I can't even play.

• 1 month later...

I think the number one reason for that is simply: you go to navigation, get on a mission. The system puts you in the pool of open squads. But when you go to foundry, load out, whatever, WHILE YOU ARE ALONE in the squad, squad is deleted. Squads only keep being when there are 2 or more players and you change loadout. For example person A opens a session. Person B LF session. Game is promising person B an open lobby. While joining the lobby is gone. Same with dojo host migration. Everyone joining dojo should become a 'backup-shadow-host' in case host leaves. And PLEASE remove ordis.

• 1 month later...

I dont get this problem that much but the first game i join after logging in always fails 100% of the time which sucks ... but then after that im fine with the occasional hick up but for def after wave 20 i have gotten kicked out from loss of connection but only happens after wave 20 :/ quite annoyinmg it is

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

We're aware of this issue, but still trying to isolate a cause. Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but the primary issues are: 1) Liset fails to load data2) Dropped connection when trying to join a squadAre those universal problems for everyone posting problems in this thread?

Drew the problem I have is that when I try to connect to my first game everyday that is hosted by someone else I get session unavailable. If I am the session host it is fine but then as soon as I try to connect to another host, error. Just after I start the game fresh and then it is no longer a problem. I have had this issue for as long as I can remember, predating at least the last four updates.