Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just A Quick Thank You To Digital Extremes On Making Such An Awesome Game.

(PSN)ghstbstr

I find it amazing that a game that is free to play is better than a game(Destiny) that is a AAA title with it's huge budget. Destiny had so much going for it that even though I was unemployed that I had preordered and paid off the $100 Limited Edition because everything I read from the internet especially their own site made it sound like it will be this awesome open world game that you can go to many different places on planets and moons and they will be a huge story driven campaign, and it turned out nothing like that and it failed miserably to be the best space exploration game ever created.

I really think that Bungie could learn alot from Digital Extremes on how to make Destiny a better game than what it currently is.

I just started playing Warframe about a week ago on my PS4 even though I have had my PS4 since launch because I usually don't like free to play games, but man I tell you I was pleasantly surprised on how good it is and it is awesome.

Digital Extremes you guys are awesome for making this great game, and keep on making Warframe better and better.

Thank you soo much for making Warframe.

---

I have my problems with DE. I just posted a thread critiquing some of their recent nerfs, and made a poll to measure actual satisfaction with syndicate t4 key offerings.

That said, I agree with OP 100%. DE may not be perfect, but they're awesome (and as a Destiny player I am Extremely dissatisfied with Bungie). I can't even play their raids until they adding in a matchmaking system, and I paid $95 for the premium edition of their game. Unacceptable.

Edited by Snowman486

Not many games can keep my attention for as long or as consistently as Warframe has. Even with the complaints I, and many others have with the game, DE is still obviously doing something right. And it is nice to tell them so every once in a while, so they have something to read on the forums other than complaints and suggestions.

And this is definitely, without question, the best F2P game I have ever played. So keep up the good work, DE!

I HAVE BEEN PLAYING UNREAL SINCE I WAS A KID. MY DAD ALSO PLAYED THAT GAME WHILE HE ATTENDED TO A COLLEGE. I REMEMBER GOT UNREAL GAME WHEN HE BOUGHT A MOTHERBOARD.

I wanna cry.. It's like, me and DE, such a destiny.

Thanks DE. For such..

I can't continue.

Edited by PemudaBergairah

DE is a great company. This game is what I occupy myself with most of the time. Sadly whenever MGS5 and MGO3 release later this year, I am going to go no life them. 

Still, I will probably keep stuffing hundreds of dollars into their wallet because it's worth it.

DE is a great company. This game is what I occupy myself with most of the time. Sadly whenever MGS5 and MGO3 release later this year, I am going to go no life them. 

Still, I will probably keep stuffing hundreds of dollars into their wallet because it's worth it.

Disappointed they canceled ZOE3 (DE could learn a thing or two from the ZOE series for archwing even though they don't want to copy people) actually... need to let Kojima know I don't want more MGS by NOT buying another MGS.

Back on topic though. Been sticking with warframe from the start, and still going strong. Have to say I have been picking up games here, and there... putting them back down with sorrow in my heart. Warframe still dominates as one of the best games out there made in the interest of the players, and not just for cash grabbing heartless corporations. Currently at the moment... satisfied, but expecting more.

Edited by Arlayn

To describe my love of this game, and my love as a result for DE, I put it like this:

I play a LOT of games.  Probably too many.  I go from one to another.  To new ones and back to old ones.  None keep me that interested for that long, or very intensely.

Warframe has been an exception to that.

Ever since I installed it a couple years ago, I have loved it.   Yes, there was a period of many months where I had the game uninstalled, but since I have reinstalled it I have been so happy to have a game that I came back to that had improved in that time off to the point that there was more to do, more to explore, more to make and use, etc, etc, etc.

And all of this for what is technically a free game.  

I love free games, but so often they are crap, by poor design or by an overly pushy developer with countless little expenses that may as well be fees in order to really enjoy a game.  I think DE have found a really good balance in that. 

Edited by Ghostbear_100

*sniff* Oh man, shut up, I'm not crying...no wait, I totally am. I appreciate this post of yours OP, because usually when I'm on a forum for more than 5 minutes (not exclusively this one) the annoyance and irritation end up making me feel pretty unpleasant and yet you with a single post has banished all that negativity.

Anywho, I agree, this game is pretty nifty and the willingness of DE to listen their community (and not just the vocal minority) is what has kept me with it all this time. So kudos DE, just keep on keeping on.

Not many games can keep my attention for as long or as consistently as Warframe has. Even with the complaints I, and many others have with the game, DE is still obviously doing something right. And it is nice to tell them so every once in a while, so they have something to read on the forums other than complaints and suggestions.

And this is definitely, without question, the best F2P game I have ever played. So keep up the good work, DE!

+1

in a time where all the forum seem to be covered by complains and rage,compliments are more important then ever.

+1

I find it amazing that a game that is free to play is better than a game(Destiny) that is a AAA title with it's huge budget.

---

To be fair, quite lot games are better than destiny... it doesnt even require much effort to surpass it..... However, this is not the place talk about it. As for warframe, im happy you enjoy it. Me personnally, im weared down man, i just cant play it that much anymore.

Replaying same things over,over,over,over and over again until last bit of my sanity is gone in  just false hope, that maybe this time i get what i need, no i dont and i wont get it in next 100+ tries either. It also doesnt help that regardless of frame or weapons, gameplay stays excatly same, sure my powers and character are different, but change is barely there.

I really think that Bungie could learn alot from Digital Extremes on how to make Destiny a better game than what it currently is.

Only if Bungie drops Activision. When you go from being owned by a company that keeps you in-line (Microsoft), to ghetto EA (Activision) you're going to fail. Miserably.

This game is the only one that managed to keep me interested for more than 6 months, since I drop most of my games around that. And boy, I've played A LOT of them...

I'm not gonna play Warframe until DE actually starts banishing the void dillution and overall grind, since after almost 900 hours it got very tedious to me and I have everything I want so far, so I don't see a point.

DE often f*cks up, like real bad. They overreact, make bad decision, look like absolute idiots. But their dedication, their big hearts and love for us makes Warframe the leading F2P co-op PvE shooter in the entire gaming market, and I don't see how that could change anytime soon.

i have discover warframe on ps4 and since i have sold my ps4 to play it on pc now. this game is all i was looking for  on a game, fast,good looking,playability,story line, grinding. this game is like a rock that need to be work to shine like a diamond and that's what's DE is doing with it.

THANK'S DE for all your great work.

Warframe is such a good game that it had even got me to put down Team Fortress 2 (a game that I played a lot way back when). Being such an fun and ever expanding product, Warframe holds the title of my most played game.

The funny thing is, I always thought Warframe was a pvp f2p game ever since I saw its first ad on the web. I quickly wrote it off as another $-locked game and didn't even glance at it again until Raptr held that "play x amount of hours of Warframe to get this y promotion free".

(...I never managed to get that promotional reward.)

Now Warframe is the only game I play consistently.

Thanks DE for creating this beauty.