Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.10.1

DE_Adam

As I see, Mag really needed a nerf, she wasn't meant to be a tank, the aguments should help, not "turn on the easy mode", and Mag was clearly invencible with this mod. I could only die with bombards of higher levels.

Edited by klaus00

Why was Mag Prime's Ability Nerfed in the first place, it didn't exactly make you immune to rockets. Ironically it now gives protection against rockets - at least the first one or two (most noticeable in t4), then you just get slammed by the larger groups of enemies coming in to kick your rear end into the void of space!

Also, where is the buff for the ballistica and the Syndicate Cestras? Another thing, When are ya gonna make the boar a craftable weapon again, because its clearly a 545 platinum money-grabbing scheme that I, or anybody else want no part of. You should NEVER EVER have to spend that much platinum just for the sake of a Boar that is otherwise inaccessible, and isn't even as good as some of the other shotguns in game.

Plus Buffing Mirage's Hall of Malevolence.... So your willing to Nerf Mag - a relatively niche warframe, but buff Mirage - a warframe capable of doing untold damage to almost any faction with these two mods brought in #DEWarframeLogic

WAKEY WAKEY DE!

Such is De's logic, they nerf a frame rarely used by anyone and buff a frame used by everyone

Well, the colors appear to have been fixed but now the beam is solid without that pulsating pattern within the beam like before. It beats having it get tinted wrong but I am curious if that particle effect will return later on.

Edit: nevermind, its there still

Edited by Cmdr_Forge

Weapon Changes:

Panthera buffs:

• Secondary fire Slash damage increased from 75 to 225.
  • Increased secondary fire status chance.
  • The Panthera’s secondary fire will now stagger enemies on impact.
  • Increased secondary fire rate from 150 to 200.

Would it not have been better to buff the regular fire? It has a large clip however consume 5 ammo per shot, and is slower then the miter.

Buffing the secondary fire has given us two melee weapons (panthera and normal melee) instead of a main gun.

Edited by Postal_pat

Would it not have been better to buff the regular fire? It has a large clip however consume 5 ammo per shot, and is slower then the miter.

Buffing the secondary fire has given us two melee weapons (panthera and normal melee) instead of a main gun.

Still craft it but....really 5 ammo? Why? Not easily use one bullet and reduce the number of ammo? 0_o

Still craft it but....really 5 ammo? Why? Not easily use one bullet and reduce the number of ammo? 0_o

It uses 200 ammo per second to use the secondary fire and 5 per shot for the primary. The primary has increased cost so it isn't free compared to the secondary fire. I have no idea why the secondary has to cost so much though.

With how armor scales and the introduction of overshields i feel like anything related to health is a bit underperforming and dunno if its intended but lifesteal moves being capped at enemy hp is just awful, specially for Valkyr.

Forgive my repetitiveness but DE please dont tell me this problem is intended because as a host it works pretty well and is based on my damage as always:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/382775-lifestrike-not-working-properly-in-non-host-situations/

Can we expect a fix on the next hotfixes?

With how armor scales and the introduction of overshields i feel like anything related to health is a bit underperforming and dunno if its intended but lifesteal moves being capped at enemy hp is just awful, specially for Valkyr.

Forgive my repetitiveness but DE please dont tell me this problem is intended because as a host it works pretty well and is based on my damage as always:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/382775-lifestrike-not-working-properly-in-non-host-situations/

Can we expect a fix on the next hotfixes?

No. Next Patch we are going to nerf hysteria. © DE