Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage's Total Eclipse Bug After Update 15.10.0

Rodox2

Update 15.10.0 brought us ability buffs being added to the Squad UI. Besides being a great addition, Mirage's Total Eclipse buff is either not showing what it should in the UI, or worse, not working as it should. Here's the testing scenario:

Tile set: Any, but I did it at Ursa, Neptune, at the very beginning of the map

Warframe: Mirage and at least one other

- Test 1, no mods equipped except maxed Total Eclipse: Mirage activates 'Eclipse', and under light, second Warframe gets +200% buff, as it should:

lgHn1T5.jpg

- Test 2, Maxed Total Eclipse + maxed Intensify, second Warframe showing +4% buff:

6GDTVPy.jpg

- Test 3, Maxed Total Eclipse + maxed Intensify + Transient Fortitude (2 from the top), second Warframe showing +94% buff:

f7QuND3.jpg

Test 4, Maxed Total Eclipse + maxed Intensify + Transient Fortitude (2 from the top) + Blind Rage (3 from the top), second Warframe showing +238%:

QvQoW71.jpg

Also, the problem only seems to affect Warframes under lighting conditions. While in the shadows, Test 1 (no mods) showed +75%, while all the other tests after the first where a +PowerStr mod were equipped, UI showed +95%, as I believe it should.

That's it, I hope it's just an UI nasty bug that gets fixed soon so I can see how close I am from getting that awesome 458% max bonus with my Mirage! =)

• 2 weeks later...

Yesss i was about to make new topic, but whoa - it's been here already. So: Blind rage 10/10+ max Intensify+ Transient fortitude (altogether 179%) - Total Eclipse buff goes down to 46%, but when taking off the Intensify (leaving power str. at 149%) the dmg. buff is 242%.

Now i wonder if it's for all frames? Like for Iron skin? I got all 3 mods on Rhino, but haven't tested it yet.

Hopefully it gets fixed, or at least management stating something like "power strength cap" for all frames.

Thanks

I just checked the wiki and found someone there saying this

"The damage displayed appears to be limited to a maxium of 255%, which is the maximum value of a single byte (including 0 is 256); values higher than 255% are reduced by 256%, sometimes multiple times; so a max strength increase would give +568% but only display +56%. By all accounts the full damage amplification applies.

This is an easy fix for DE and unlikely to remain a bug for long."