Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Understanding Serration's Removal

Arcadiace

this is not true at all, did you even watch the stream? it was a question posed to them for the devstream by a player and serration was used as an example, stop misleading players.

this is not true, the issue is aroused by ONE player, so? can this player be wrong? no? I think putting the issue into forum has a reason, that is to let everyone speaks, "misleading", I don't think there is anything wrong with the comment you were responding to. and please do not use " did you even watch the stream". a person with logic does not need to watch any dev stream, maybe you are the one thinking it is necessary, but not watching dev stream can still make comments, please stop using your ragged logic to mislead anyone in the forum.

In my opinion, this game have many problem, Drops table, excessive number of mods. etc etc. It doesn't work with only adjusting Serration 

I would hope that they take months time to check through the all the game content released and do something to it. 

When something bad sink in deep sea, doesn't mean it disappear and only polluting the sea.

In my opinion, this game have many problem, [...] It doesn't work with only adjusting Serration

And nobody thinks of those poor hungry children in Africa again ...

Seriously, dude, that's the worst kind of argument. YES, there are many more problems and some might be even worse. So do you expect the devs to drop everything they are working on, stop pushing out hotfixes for the little stuff, until those big problems are solved?

Sure, the removal of raw damage mods won't fix everything wrong in this game. But it is a first step. We just have to remember to keep going.

this is not true, the issue is aroused by ONE player, so? can this player be wrong? no? I think putting the issue into forum has a reason, that is to let everyone speaks, "misleading", I don't think there is anything wrong with the comment you were responding to. and please do not use " did you even watch the stream". a person with logic does not need to watch any dev stream, maybe you are the one thinking it is necessary, but not watching dev stream can still make comments, please stop using your ragged logic to mislead anyone in the forum.

you dont seem to understand, all of this came from guess what? a question posed on the stream from a player, it was not on DE's agenda, the forums blew up after the stream, just like when about a year ago scott joked about the same thing. you do not understand the context of things or how they happened. also putting something into the forums is not letting everyone speak, that is also misleading the forums is but a % of the actual player base, so guess what, the people on the forums do no account for the views of the players nor be it right.

also to people who are talking about false choices and staples, do not realize flat damage mods are not the only staples, you have crit weapons which must use crit % and crit damage, guess what those are? staples, removing these mods and releasing conditional mods would also create the same thing, new optimal builds according to weapon type and guess what? newer staples.

Edited by sanj66