[DE]Megan

New: Codex Art Contest 2.0

zgiKP54.jpg?1

I'm fairly new to digital art, so this might not have turned out as good as I would have liked it to. I did learn a few things while drawing it, though, so that's good.

• Upvote 1

Whew! Well, here's my submission! A bit late, but here on time at least. :P

As a fire-lovin' lady, I had to use Ember Prime for this. The scene popped up in my head, and.. well, where there's a will, there's a way. ;)

In case you're wondering, the mediums used were clay (The Ember Prime depicted was sculpted), a cardboard backdrop, paper and tape (the ancient and the backdrop details), Nail polish (hey.. gotta improvise sometimes!), paint, rocks, and a little touching up in photoshop!

The Charger was drawin in Photoshop Elements 10, and yes, the fire is real. The fire on her helmet had to be touched up, though. :)

Hey. The burn blister on my hand is worth it. :P This was fun to make!

Anyway, to the scenario! It's Ember Prime lurking through the Orokin Direlict, surprised by a horde of Infested that are in process of prying their way through the door to do what Infested do best.

I hope you like it. :) And I love the art I'm seeing here! Best of luck to everyone!

5ynmpUv.jpg

• Upvote 2

5xy7gII.jpg      We do not forgive what we cannot forget.

Edited by Chaosyn

YOU STOLE MY IDEA YOU $&*#^%! I did exactly the same but on a t-shirt. Lotus, help! Disqualify this bastard!

the original is the March of Progress by Rudolph Zallinger not your idea

• Upvote 4

rIEIgUL.png

Whew. Took me long enough.

'Think outside the box', you said. 'Have my Excal with a prosthetic arm carry Stalker to his ship', I say.

I used this idea on a whim, so feel free to depict it however you feel like.

Although I would depict it as that my Excal defeated Stalker, but wishes to question him and learn the truth of the Tenno's history and stuff. IDK. Whatever.

As far as I know this fits all the rules. Hope to god it fits the rules, because this took a while to finish. I painted this using photoshop. Hope you like :)

jk5OmKM.jpg

Edited by (PS4)TAGALONG_THUMPER
  • Upvote 12

The Fomorians attacked us but we hold them back.

With our latest Warframe researches we found a new drive for the Liset allowing us to pass far greater distances than now.

thejourneyahe4qnlrmgbyz.jpg

Now it is time to get revenge on them.

Edited by Nakimato

Hi, here is my picture. Tenno are heading to lost orokin space station, that hidden in oort cloud. They hope to find out more about their past.

eZgNUxH.jpg

• Upvote 15

DYFYCWW.jpg

A Journey awaits...

... will you answer it's calling?

Here is a version without the text:

13M5f90.jpg

Edited by Dragenda

Tenno, there is a long journey ahead! We have to keep balance, no matter the cost! Keep fighting, we can't step back!

7LgNulM.jpg

I have to say this is the best Ash Fanart i've seen so far. you have no idea how happy i was to see this, it made me smile and say HELL YEAH!! out loud. lol good job OP! you nailed the lighting and pose perfectly!  

• Upvote 2