Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New: Codex Art Contest 2.0

[DE]Megan

My submisson for this contest, almost too late :

LsfXZHe.jpg?1

Noticed the signature on the Syandana ? =)

I'm not comfortable with digital painting, so I did it in the old school way : Ink, black and white pencils, scanner and a little balance colors with Gimp.

I didn't do what I wished but this is still something to show,

I hope you will enjoy watching it as I enjoyed making it !

Shukurei

Edited by Shukurei

So, after no sleep, this is as far as I get on a project I started a week ago... Eez not very flattering. 

Honestly, though, I just wanted to try and convey a small story of sorts with this piece. I won't tell you it myself, but the huge picture size is so you can focus on a few smaller details that might help you piece it together. 

Ultimately, I think a lot of looking to the future means letting go of the past.

It would be a great joy if you'd at least take a somewhat closer look at it. I know Clayface the grineer isn't too welcoming, so maybe an introduction will help:

"Chase the light so we all may be human again."

... or something like that. It sounded a LOT better seven hours ago before I pulled this all-nighter. 

Anyway, you all have great art! Yes, I'm talking to all you awesome action-pose artists up there.

7vUjBI2.jpg

I am looking forward to the underwater tileset and having all my friends with me along for the ride

This image was done entirely by me using photoshop and blender.

Thank you DE for doing such a wonderful job on this contest and good luck to all those who submitted!

warframe%20contest---.png

Edited by N3CT4R