[DE]Grineeer

Ember: Surviving Canadian Winters

Wow, now this is feedback in motion. I've seen all of the changes in one form or another on these forums.

• Upvote 33

YIS, I dunno if it's gonna be enough to make me wanna play her, I'll have to test out, but any changes sound great! And I like the sound of toggle.

• Upvote 6

Bout time Fire Blast did something more! I was hoping for something more like Volt's shield ability to add fire damage or something.

• Upvote 1

would love to try these changes. imo, they sound great. i think i'll like that arson eximus ability...always seemed unfair that a mob can do this, but a warframe such as ember couldnt

• Upvote 2

I personally find the "Statistic changes" pretty random and not really useful.

Stamina? ok i guess...

100 armor? mmmk, that was random.

Sprint speed? you can't go wrong with this one.

I really wanted to see ability tweaks that somehow have a point to increase poor ember's survivability.

100 armor won't cut it.

Arson firewall was gud doe.

Edited by dadaddadada
  • Upvote 6

Yay! Now some love for accelerate and fireball would be sweet too.

This is totally DE on the right track.

<3

• Upvote 5

I personally find the "Statistic changes" pretty random and not really useful.

Stamina? ok i guess...

100 armor? mmmk, that was random.

Sprint speed? you can't go wrong with this one.

I really wanted to see ability tweaks that somehow have a point to increase poor ember's survivability.

100 armor won't cut it.

You do know that Ember had 15 armor right? That's a pretty big jump for a caster/offensive frame.

• Upvote 23

*clears Throat*

*switches to Vay Hek voice*

GRINEEEER I AM VERY PLEASED TO HEAR THIS!!!! YOU SHALL BE REWARDED FOR YOUR SERVICE

*switches to normal voice*

wooohooo

• Upvote 5

It's about bloody time. The poor neglected phoenix finally gets get some "smoking-hot" rekindled love. XD

Edited by ndantony
  • Upvote 4

So, Ember. Ember is one of our oldest Warframes and her abilities and stats are often a 'hot' discussion item. Her model, powers, stats have received changes in the past, and we find ourselves back again taking a look at what we can tweak.

Here are some coming changes to Ember that you'll be able to try out soon, we're hoping to have these shipped in a week or two on PC:

Statistic Changes:

-          Base Stamina increased to 150.

-          Base armour increased to 100 (125 for Ember Prime)

-          Movement Speed increase.

Ability Changes:

-          Fire Blast has had a mechanic added. In addition to placing a ring of fire on casting location, it -will now also generate a growing wall of fire (like the Arson Eximus ability).

-          World On Fire is now a toggle ability with a 50 Energy cost on cast. It will drain energy over time as well as consider your power duration (affected by mods).

-          World on Fire has had its casting time reduced.

As usual... this is all subject to change, this is just a quick look at what the plans are.

:D

• Upvote 2