Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.10.2

DE_Adam

There is still a bug with power cells and datamasses (When you deliver them on Deception or Mobile Defense) that causes your melee weapon to be switched to your secondary weapon (or primary weapon if you don't have a secondary weapon equipped), and the current melee animation stops/glitches if you were performing, for example, a slam attack. Quick melee is also completely disabled until you switch weapons, which solves the issue until you use another power cell/datamass.

Hope this helps solve this issue!

Still no fix for:

STALKER (STILL) PERMANENTLY LOCKS DOORS IN VOID

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/386271-stalker-still-permanently-locks-doors-in-void/

A FEW OLD BUGS THAT SEEM TO NEVER GET FIXED

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/386210-a-few-old-bugs-that-seem-to-never-get-fixed/

overall:

2015 SHINY BUG THREAD - (PC VERSION)

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/385581-2015-shiny-bug-thread-pc-version/?hl=falling

Edited by Sannidor

If your post in a Hotfix/Update thread includes 'Still no fix for...."

1) Include a link to a relevant bug report/screenshot that has details on reproducibility and the nature of the issue.

Without these details it is increasingly difficult to troubleshoot the specifics involved in resolving a bug.

The key rebindings for separate zoom and secondary fire still don't work.

Do we really need to present proof of Ui bugs, connectivity bugs, matchmaking bugs etc etc???

I'm pretty sure I seen allot of these bug reports around over and over, posted by so many different ppl.

Stuff that's going on since U14 and so.

Edited by 7grims

I post this in the last patch threads and im sure this is a know issue:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/382775-lifestrike-not-working-properly-in-non-host-situations/

Happens mostly when joining a started match and playing as a non-host.

Old issue but i can confirm that Hysteria finishers are missing the finisher multiplier, they have a long animation and do the same as regular melee damage, this thread have pics and info:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/324910-hysterias-finishers-are-not-using-damage-multipliers/

There is also the well known issue of falling/getting stuck through the map after finishers or Hysteria combos going through stairs and other objects.

Edited by Rhaenxys

1) Include a link to a relevant bug report/screenshot that has details on reproducibility and the nature of the issue.

Without these details it is increasingly difficult to troubleshoot the specifics involved in resolving a bug.

Not quite a "Still no fix for..." but a friendly reminder instead: I think we're now all done with the Operation: Mutalist Incursions. And while the Mutalist Incursions Emblem has been fixed in a previous patch and looks good now, the other reward badges have still too much bloom.

If you want, I can put together some current screenshots and make a proper thread for that, though. It doesn't look quite as bad anymore in my Liset, because I'm using black as my energy colour now.

I still wonder when will 30 arrowed bow bug be solved.

Hmmm.....

Either way, glad you have added that tidbit at the bottom of the OP now. Hopefully people will eventually follow through.

Excalibur Immortal skin still channels onto incorrect color layers:

2015_01_16_00001.jpg

Soma Prime reload magazine defies laws of matter:

2015_01_16_00002.jpg

Rathbone "swing trail" likes to stay on even in the arsenal screen and basically any other time:

2014_12_07_00002.jpg

Denra armor offsets during sprinting animations with the Kronen (see the right shoulder) are all messed up:

2014_12_07_00003.jpg

Thanks for your time at looking into these bugs/issues.

As funny as I think it is, you may want to look into the whole infinite range when firing through Volt's shield thing.

Infinite range secondary fire on Panthera.

infinite range or not the panthera still sucks as it is, probably it ain't even whort fixing as no one will use it anyway if they don't plan on seriously buffing it. 

gonna be honest about that feature, even then the Panthera is underwhelming.

You should try the Panthera with Mirage and some punch-through mods after the recent hotfix.

I know it felt like caressing the enemy with a nerf disc before, but at least it feels like you could bring it into the void now.