The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prototype Warframes (Currently on Hiatus)

fulcrvm

Download Blender for free and take some online tutorials (youtube and plenty of other sources have them). I'm not implying that 2d artistry translates well to 3d modelling, but if you could do both I can practically guarantee you'd get hired at DE or some other company. If nothing else, build up your portfolio and try for a concept artist position with different companies. You've seriously got potential and plenty of talent.

Yep, blender is a good choice for modelling as it is free and is easy to learn with the hundreds of great tutorials.

Really like the ash one. 

here's where i'll be putting my concepts of warframes in their proto-armor variants.

latest will be posted on top.

...just a feedback

I feel like prototypes of Rhino and Frost seem to be missing "something"; whereas Ash and Volt prototypes seem to have "it".

Ash is....so...."pro"to...

I LOVE IT.

Wonder when there are going to be tenno-gen warframe skins

Well, to be fair, I think Tenno-gen Warframe skins would have to use non-geometry altering skins just like the weapons do. So these wouldn't likely make the cut.

Regardless, I also wonder when we will get Tenno-gen Warframe skins. A skin for Nekros that resembled the new Zoren skin would be fantastic.