The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prototype Warframes (Currently on Hiatus)

fulcrvm

thats awesome work dude! i like the hooded style check out my work on excal with a hood its just a quick art but ye u get the idea perhaps u can get a better one!

excalhoody222_zpsv8l4826y.png

This looks cool & all. Really. But you should make your own thread or just message it to him. 

Hmmm...

No offense 'k ? 

Just your Volt and your Ash are amazing, i feel the Dark Sector inside of it and it make me want it so bad.

The Frost have a different...hm...i don't know, i don't see it as a proto-frost or at least like a hidden proto - boss ( yeah proto = Dark Sector for me, just my feel xD ) 

Yeah, like a hidden proto-boss it coul Work.

The Rhino....Perhaps too much armor on it, i don't get the infested feeling ! But the dark side like a dark soldier, yeah, totally.

Anyway, amazing work dude, really, i would loved some other and i will definitly buy it. Keep it up !

Hmmm...

No offense 'k ? 

Just your Volt and your Ash are amazing, i feel the Dark Sector inside of it and it make me want it so bad.

The Frost have a different...hm...i don't know, i don't see it as a proto-frost or at least like a hidden proto - boss ( yeah proto = Dark Sector for me, just my feel xD ) 

Yeah, like a hidden proto-boss it coul Work.

The Rhino....Perhaps too much armor on it, i don't get the infested feeling ! But the dark side like a dark soldier, yeah, totally.

Anyway, amazing work dude, really, i would loved some other and i will definitly buy it. Keep it up !

He did mention that these don't follow lore, or that these skins are based on technocyte, i believe when he said 'prototype' he meant like a test/early version of the warframes

Dat Proto Ash with or without the hood...it has to happen! DAMN IT DE MAKE THIS A THING! YOU HAVE A GENIUS AT WORK HERE!

You my friend will be my reason for getting plat again. If this comes into the game.

Edit:

Forgot my "trademark gif" for thing like this:

1Z7lQJD.gif

Edited by Shad0wWatcher

I'm so glad this is getting so much attention, makes me believe more and more that this will all happen ^.^ this might even become a mega thread :3 But all that aside... just lovely... lovely artwork ;) sadly I have no gif or image to show my love for these amazing concepts :/