Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forma Bp On T4

IfritKajiTora

What is with the inb4 stuff? The idea is good and if it rewards only forma and not forma bp, I think the removal of the forma bp from the dro0 table will make it less cluttered as well.

Lately we been getting forma bp at waves 35 and 40 ..... that's not right..

It would almost seem like they are wanting to discourage using t4 keys beyond 20 waves as they know since their removal from syndicates..we have an abundance and burning through them faster will speed up how soon players need to start grinding for more.

Well.. to that I say yes x100 to the OP idea.

P.s. got the double forma on 35 and 40 in 3 out of 4 consecutive (back to back) runs.

Didn't drop like that prior to T4 removal from syndicates..cooincidence or not?

What is with the inb4 stuff? The idea is good and if it rewards only forma and not forma bp, I think the removal of the forma bp from the dro0 table will make it less cluttered as well.

Lately we been getting forma bp at waves 35 and 40 ..... that's not right..

It would almost seem like they are wanting to discourage using t4 keys beyond 20 waves as they know since their removal from syndicates..we have an abundance and burning through them faster will speed up how soon players need to start grinding for more.

Well.. to that I say yes x100 to the OP idea.

P.s. got the double forma on 35 and 40 in 3 out of 4 consecutive (back to back) runs.

Didn't drop like that prior to T4 removal from syndicates..cooincidence or not?

Inb4 = In before

Usually means you're in the thread before something regular happens. Like when a thread is flamant people would use the term inb4lock.

Ahh gotcha ^ ^

Hopefully this one does not get missplaced into that category as it has potential to revive diluted T4 drop tables a bit.

I'm all for cooked forma to replace BPs but I do hope they won't be stupidly common as the bps are right now.

Please stop it. Why it must be Forma BP. Please Devs change Forma BP on T4 to normal Forma that is already maked/crafted, I hate to have 127 Forma BP in my inventory I dont have enough Orokin Cells and Neural Sensors to make them all.

How do you not have Neural Sensors?

I got like 37 of thems.

Just spam Jupiter with Master Thief, guarenteed one every run.

How do you not have Neural Sensors?

I got like 37 of thems.

Just spam Jupiter with Master Thief, guarenteed one every run.

RNG isn't exactly the kindest of players. I did a 30 Jupiter survival with me spamming Desecrate like heck and 0 neurals... Edited by izzatuw