[DE]Rebecca

Lotus Intel 2 Received.

REWARD FOR 100%:

- 100,000 Credits

- Frost Prime blueprint

I only played a handful of missions on Europa, as I can't stand the Corpus, but it seemed like that was what everyone got. Now we just need to find out where to get the parts for the Frost Prime.

How do we get frost prime. I have defeated so many fusion moas and more other moas but i did not get it

remember that seen in "A christmas story" where the kid is so excited to decod ethe meesage from the orphan anie decoder ring and he was sooo disapointed when all it said was drink more ovalteen. He learned alot a bout the world that day.

If only we'd kept some of those Corpus captives intact, instead of incinerating them all and having Lotus go "Yeah good job guys he's definitely alive and at extraction. Also, your hamster went on vacation."

What really happens is you steal their souls and fuel your suit with their remains.

Found some decryption:

"Chairman,the key works.
We will profit.Orokin salvage is incredible.The weapon fusion was a success.The new machines eviscerated our captured Tenno specimen.There are millions prepared (and already destroyed >:3).Should we launch?The Traitorous Lotus will not be forever blind to our plan.
Please advise.

Notice the words "Traitorous Lotus"
Does this mean that The Lotus served the Corpus before and betrayed them to awaken the Tenno?
Is she a double agent?
I don't know!
Looks like we got ourselves a new mystery, people!

Edited by EvilBunny

Bunny I think that "traitorous" in this context doesn't mean she actually betrayed them - In today's lexicon, traitorous is just an insult - more like she's a traitor to the human race if you catch my drift.

The Lotus has intercepted a Corpus Transmission, calling all Tenno to aid in deciphering!

Its the Grineer.

(Late joke LOL huehuehuehuehuehue)

Hey guys, just wanna say I wasn't being a smartass when I posted that bit about saving pic, lol. Anyhow, i wonder if the words on frames could have to do with their abilities...

Edited by Veidgrim