Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Change To Dojo Detected Please Wait

(XBOX)M1KE daSALESguy

When there is a solar rail battle and you are on defence literally 75 percent of the time you can't find a game. The only way to fix it is to reset your warframe after each game. My group and I test this throughout a 8 hour solar battle. Please look into this cause so many people have been experiencing it. And while on this topic what is warframe missing??? PvP with actual rewards. It can increase player base and give end game players more to play. I mean I'm mastery 15 and have done so much survival and defence I need PvP in my life

The alliance i'm in (The Order) keeps trying to attack a rival clan on uranus assur and we're constantly stuck in loading screens. Me and my team reset our war frame repeatedly and continue to suffer this problem. Whenever we see the rail we shown a message saying a change in the dojo was made and we're back to never-ending loading.

I ran into the same problems trying to get in to defend our rail on Saturday. Restarted my XBOX twice and probably tried about 10 times to get in until I got in once. Then gave up as could not get back in after that. Our alliance chat was constantly asking people to help defend and then people all reporting that "no session found" when trying to get in there to defend. I believe that cost us the rail as we lost it :(

And on top of it all clans and alliance are changing schemes to make people not be able to attack. The other day we meeting getting in games and then it would say " changing dojo scheme" and boom your kicked out of game. This is a perfect example of people exploiting glitches, and I believe the alliance that is doing it who has not be named..... but that alliance should be disbanded. De Megan or Rebecca plz come help us and save the day!!!

Edited by (XB1)M1KE daSALESguy

Kadesh, Mars is doing the very same thing. The battle began at 4 AM est, there has been a steady 6 squads that i can see running on attacking side, it is not 4:50 AM and only 2 people have been able to collect the battle pay while there is no opposition. Everyone within my alliance is trying to run the mission and is running into the same issue.

I just got hit on Saturn. Apparently, a few clans can force this to happen. The Brotherhood of Tenno are one of them. The Imperium also know how, and are giving it away to those who message them. Rails are a fun way to make money, but we can't do that if we get thrown into dojos every time we try to run one. When is that patch? Anyone know? 

Edited by (XB1)A117MASSEFFECT