The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why You No Wanna Use Teamwork On Defense? D:

Uboros

Another problem I noticed on Defense mission - people do not respect the vote to continue!!!! 

Lately, whenever there wasn't a ununimous vote about staying - i.e, 3 to 1 or 2 to 2 (but host determined), those who "lost" the vote just quit the mission.

I don't know if they don't get that they will lose everything gained 'till that point or not, but regardless - there was a vote and you have to respect it. If you want to stop after wave 5 for example, either talk with group in advance and check or respect the vote.

Solution: Join a clan.

Pretty simple. I couldn't imagine trying to do high level defence in PUG's

Can you inform me on how to join a clan? Very much interested but it currently seems as if that option isn't in the game yet, preventing me from doing so. Is there some form of off-site clan thing going on? o-o if so, I want in.

OT: I've actually had amazing team work from PUGS before, granted it was a low level infested mission, but still it surprised me. Loki kept decoying to save people/keep ancients and such off the defense objective, I as banshee killed every small thing in site and marking ancients up for a quick death and knocking anything back that got close.

nyx did his nyx thing. mag helped with the AoE damage/bullet attraction. For pure randoms it turned out to be the best/easiest defense mission I've done so far, which surprised me in all honesty. So, yeah. Not all pugs are bad it seems :3.

Edited by Nethershadows