Ask A Cephalon, Jan 20

DE_Adam

Are Cephalons the only true Artificial Intelligence? Like, are you the only kind, or did the Orokin or the Sentients have some other form of AIs? Also, do you think the Corpus will develop AIs eventually? That would surely give them a tactical advantage over the Grineer, and maybe even us. 

[Thanks for answering my previous question by the way]

Edited by Cyborg-Rox

Can you be shut down forever, ala death?

Why does the Red Veil like the Tenno so much that, in the past, they gave us weapons for easy tasks.

Speaking of easy tasks, why does Suda like the Arbiters, and why don't you give us weapons for easy tasks?
Why is the Synoid Gammacor so rediculously OP?

Is there a counterpart to cephalons that like circles instead of squares, and if there is, are you fond of them?

Do you like humans?

Do you have feelings and opinions?

Is Kickbot a cephalon, or a robot, and are you fond of kickbot?

Edited by sappinmahsentry

will we get more content into warframe like new planets and races or enemies ?

(sidenote: right now and since a long time we are flooded with weapons and mods which people call development where i personally cant see much development longrange ...)

So... joke questions or serious lore questions?

I just throw a few of the former and one of the later in.

How long (relatively speaking) do the Grineer exist? Do they have ties back to the Orokin era like the Corpus do?

Why is the Lato so weak? Shouldn't the pistol which is said to be "used by Tenno everywhere" be more reliable?

How was the Orokin era like? Before the Sentients showed up and wrecked everything in their path.

Ever won a game against a Corpus super computer?

Edited by Othergrunty